Where are you taking him?

My Last Performance
 
Tiffany is in Mr. kwon's room, she just sit silently in the couch trying to understand the whole situation. She wanted someone to explain everything to her, but there's no one in there but Sunny. She doesn't want to disturb Sunny for she's very busy explaining something to Yuri in English. While in her deep thought a pair of eye never stop staring at her while listening to the person who's talking to her right now. "Yuri, Yuri, Kwon Yuri! Are you listening to me?" said Sunny who is now a little bit annoyed. "mmm? Ye---yes, I am, so where were we?" staring blankly to Sunny. Sunny smirked when Yuri stuttered with her answer. " I smell something with this woman" Sunny said to herself. 
 
Tiffany was in the middle of her own thought when she heard Sunny calling Yuri for the third time, she raise her head to see what's going on, but as she turn her head to her right side she met the pair lonely eyes staring at her for a minute. Tiffany is the first who cut their stares. She was nervous, she was disturb, she was conscious, no, the truth is, she doesn't understand what she is feeling right now. That stare it has a meaning, but how could Yuri look at her like that? As if she is going to eat Tiffany. As to Yuri she just can't stop herself staring to that beautiful face, she still throw a quick glance to Tiffany while listening to Sunny, 'til she felt that Tiffany is a little bothered of her continuous staring, then, she just force herself listening to every words that Sunny were saying.
Tiffany decided to get out from the room and get some fresh air, she didn't let the two women know of her where abouts for they are busy reading and signing papers. As soon as she is contented breathing in the fresh air she decided to went back to Mr. Kwons room. "Tiffany!" Sunny calls panting because she was running. "Where were you? I've been looking for you" holding Tiffany's shoulder so she could face her "I---I just went outside breathing some fresh air. Why?" Tiffany ask. 
 
"She's going to take him away" Tiffany run fast to Mr Kwon's room as she heard it from Sunny " No, please don't take him away from me" she mumbled to herself. She never stop running 'til she arrived in Mr Kwon's room. She widely opens the door but only to find out that the person she was looking for is no longer their. "No.." She run to the nurse' station "Where is she?" the nurses are just stared at her blankly. "I said where is she? where did she bring him? Where?" Tiffany's voice can be heard in the lobby "Tell me please!" Doctor Choi who heard the noise went out from her clinic and saw Tiffany crying. "Tiffany, calm down, what's going on?" holding tiffany's shoulder with her both hands " Kwon Yuri, where is she? where is she taking the chairman?" she look at the doctor with a teary eyes.
 
"She is going to bring him home. She is going to bring him back to U.S." Tiffany with a heavy heart quickly went to the hospital's back door where doctor Choi told her to go. There she found her giving orders to the nurses "Is everything prepared?" Yuri ask to one of the nurses "Yes, ma'am, everything is ready" When Yuri give a one last glance of the place a face suddenly appeared in her mind that made her smile. As she is about to get inside into the ambulance " Wait!" a loud voice reach into her ear. She turn her head to see whose the owner of the voice " Where are you taking him?"  Tiffany stands right infront of her staring deeply to her eyes.