My Last Performance

My Last Performance
 
 
"Okay everyone gather your things, we will start in an hour" Taeyon change her gaze from time to time as if she is looking for someone when she notice that the person she's been looking for can't be found "where is Ms. Hwang?" Taeyon ask one of the crew "I think she is in the dressing room" the crew replied. Taeyon release a deep sigh "Yuri, where are you? You know that she needs you today" she speak to herself. She is about to visit Tiffany when suddenly she notice a familiar figure in the dark place near the dressing room "Yuri" she's about to call Yuri when she heard a loud voice coming from behind her "Yah, Kim Taeyon, where are you going?" Jessica's loud voice almost spread out in the entire lobby. "Ssh, will you keep your voice down?" Taeyon turn her gaze back to the figure she saw awhile ago, but it's gone, it was not there anymore "I'm sure, it's her. I knew it, I know you will keep your promise to her" Taeyon started to spacing out
 
Dressing Room
 
 TIffany is in the middle of her thought thinking on what just happened earlier in her place. "Yuri, why are you doing this to me?" she's staring at herself through the mirror in front of her, she saw her tears falling freely from her eyes. "It hurts, Yuri, how dare you, you hurt me this way?" she has been cut off in her deep thought when she heard a soft knock at the door "come in, please" she swiftly wipes her tears and she is pretending in fixing herself, one of the crews carried a beautiful bouquet with a pink flowers "I am afraid it's for you Ms. Hwang, I just saw this right there infront of the door, someone must leave it there" the crew handed it over to her "thank you" Tiffany bowed down to her "by the way, Ms. Taeyon ask me to tell you that we are going to start within 30 minutes" the crew bids her goodbye and went out from the room. Tiffany put the bouquet down to the table near her, a small card slip from it, she picks it up and she notices something, the handwriting "Yuri" she went outside from the room running, she didn't mind the people she bumps with, she only cares for Yuri "Where are you?" Tiffany mumble to herself "I know that you are here" on the other hand, Taeyon saw Tiffany running at the hallway "Tiffany, hey!" the latter didn't hear that someone is calling her, she is very busy looking for Yuri "Where are you?, Yuri!" cried Tiffany in frustration.
"I can't let you see me, Tiffany, I must not fail my dad, you are his master piece, so I must not destroy you" Yuri sob silently in the dark room just behind Tiffany. "God knows that my life wouldn't be completed without you, but for my dad's hardwork I must let you go." Yuri remained in the dark room 'til Tiffany is gone.
 
 
On Stage
 
 
"Ms. Hwang please be ready in five minutes" Taeyon said to Tiffany whose back is facing to her "Why, Tae?" Tiffany suddenly said while staring at herself through the mirror "Why is she doing this to me? What did I do?" tears become visible in her face "Tiffany, whatever her decision is, I'm sure she has a reason" Tiffany immediately turn her body to Taeyon "reason!, what reason, Tae?!" Tiffany is already breakdown "Is my love isn't enough, is my sincerity is not enough!?, tell me!"Taeyon is so hurt for there is nothing she can do for them, even she cannot understand Yuri's decision. Yuri in the other hand is standing outside the room, she heard everything, she is hurting too, but she needs to be stronger for her. She decided to leave the place before Tiffany could see her there, but before leaving she did something "hello, it's me Yuri give her the phone now please" Yuri said hurriedly "it's for you" Tiffany confusingly accept the call "I never betray you, Tiffany, when I told you that I love you it's true, I never lied to you" Tiffany cried heavily "I love you so much" Yuri continued "Yu---ri" the only word that Tiffany can utter "sing for my dad, Tiffany, sing for those who loves you, don't stop living your life" Tiffany didn't say anything, but she just keeps on sobbing "can you sing  my song on stage for me, baby?"Tiffany is dumbfounded in Yuri's statement "the song?, "If You and Me" that song is hers" Tiffany said to herself.
 
"One, two, three, lights on!" shouts the director "Ti... ffa... ny....!" called the crowd "I have to face them like nothing bad happened to me, Yuri is right, I must sing for these people, I must sing for those who'd sacrifice their life for me, I must sing for him" Tiffany did every performance perfectly, she never gets tired in dancing, everyone in the museum felt so entertained, this is the best concert she ever had in her entire life, she gives her everything in this concert. "okay, good job Ms. Hwang, one last song and we're done" said the director "I don't know why you suddenly change the farewell song for tonight, I hope you made a good decision for this" Tiffany just smirks and said: "don't worry Nikhun, I have my own reason to it." she continued to walk to the dressing room for a quick re touch of her make-up while her dancers are entertaining her fans right now. "I'm sorry, Yuri, I can't kept my promise to you" a single tear fell from her eye to her cheek "Ms. Hwang it's your turn in two minutes" one of the crew said behind the door.
 
"Hey, are you ready?"Sunny ask nervously "Yes, I am as always" Tiffany showed her eye smile "Wow, thank God your back for being normal now" Sunny said bluntly, she walks Tiffany back to the stage "good luck Ms. Hwang" Tiffany turn her gaze to Sunny before stepping into the stage "Thank you, Sunny, for everything, for your sacrifices, for taking care of me" she kissed Sunny on the cheek. Before Sunny could answer her back, Tiffany immediately climb to the stage "What is she talking about?" Sunny mumbled to herself, her eyes followed Tiffany to the stage "ohm, before I sing the final song, I would like to say something" Tiffany said as she stands at the center, the spotlights are now on her "What's going on?" Nikhun ask his assistant "I don't know, this is not part of the performance" the staff and the crews are troubled, Mr. Lee who is sitting near the stage is not comfortable either of what's happening, he called Taeyon as soon as possible, but before Taeyon could answer him. Tiffany started talking on stage now.
 
 " I love you all, I never dreamed this, my mom and I are just ordinary people like you, until one day I met someone and that someone made me climb to the mountain of popularity, he made me famous, he gave his time in me and treat me as his own daughter, he spends his time more in me than to his own family. "Tiffany's voice almost crack "he died without telling me that he has a family who's waiting for his return, he has a wife who waits for him every night and a kid who's waiting for his embrace before going to bed" Tiffany's breathing is getting heavier "If I could only turn back those time, I would have not chosen to be here" silence filled the stadium. "Cut the microphone now" ordered Mr. Lee in a whisper manner  "tonight, I am going to sing the song of Mr. Kwon's daughter, a song that she had written only for me, and I am going to sing this song for her and for you all the title of the song is "If You and Me" I hope you will like it." the crowd give her a loud applause "this song is..." Tiffany did a deep sigh and the tears are now visible, the crowd cheer her up and the applause is getting louder and louder "cut the microphone! Somebody cut the microphone!" shout Mr. Lee from the crowd "this song is my last song..."the applause is slowly fading the fans are wondering others started  crying while the others are waiting for the next announcement "tonight is my last performance" she signaled the pianist to start the music and she sings the song. 
 
Here I am
standing close to you
and it's still so far away
so many times I tried to say
but my heart was so afraid
 
"Tiffany, can you wait for me?" Yuri said while watching Tiffany on the stage singing.
 
Look at you is all that I can do
like a silly girl I stare
cause you might leave me when I reveal
what my heart is really feeling
 
"Yuri, wherever you are, I'm always be here for you. You know where you can find me, for your heart will lead you to me"
 
If I could just say the words
or the secrets in my heart and
in my soul you'll hear
will you take me in your arms
or let me go
A lovely days
we'll play just faith like
whispers sending word
 
"I will gonna make you mine again in the right time, baby, in the right time"
 
If I could just say the words
or the secrets in my heart
and in my soul you'll hear
Can't you see the love I hide
slipped through my eyes
this silly girl so scared
she just can't say I Love You
 
Here I am holding on to faith
what we have may never changed
'cause you might leave me
when I reveal
my lips go sealed the love 
I'm hiding
 
"Yuri, I wish you heard me singing your song I will wait for you"