I'm so Happy to be with You

My Last Performance
 
Practice Room
 
"Yuri, how about this?!" Taeyon ask when she showed the color and lightning effects for the concert stage during the opening. "Yeah it's great!" Yuri said excitedly. The SM entertainment has been very busy for the upcoming concert of the Concert Queen Tiffany Hwang, the promotion team of the concert led by Sunny did their job well, many advertisers agencies and even companies joined in sponsoring the concert, everything has been well prepared. "Two more weeks to go" said Yuri to herself. After checking out the preparations for the concert and when it meets her expectations  she decided to go back to her office. As she walk down the hall, she heard a familiar voice busy clapping the hands while counting according to harmony of the music. She decided to have a peek through the open door, as soon as she had a clear vision of the person, a smile develops to her face because of the person who stands beside her friend. 
 
A few minutes later Hyoyeon turn her head to the door where Yuri is peeking, she frantically called Yuri and ask to join them. Yuri's happiness can't be hidden to her face walk through them and greet Tiffany with a sweet smile. "Hello, Miss Hwang" Yuri nod her head slightly. "What are you doing in here, are spying on us?" Yuri who is taken by surprise of Hyoyeon's question "Oh, no, I just came from the promotional department and checking if everything is ready, I just heard your voice, so I thought that it woulld be okay if I drop by for a second" Yuri said whose eyes never leaves Tiffany's face. "Ahem, really? a smirk formed in Hyoyeon's face. "Actually I was about to go when you accidentally saw me standing at the door." Yuri explains. "You don't have to explain it buddy, I understand" Hyo said into Yuri's ear in a whisper manner "What?" Tiffany was curious on what Hyo just whispered to Yuri. She even got confused when Hyo laughed ridiculously. "Why don't you two have lunch together"? said Hyo before turning her back at the two women and winked to Yuri before leaving the room. "It's okay---Hyo--I jus---"Hyo didn't let Yuri finish her sentence and close the door behind her.
 
"I'm sorry, I disturb your practice" Yuri said while her right hand the back of her neck. "It's okay Ms. Kwon, we had just done practicing when you came." Tiffany replied with modesty. She turned her back at Yuri to arrange her things before leaving the room. "Hey, just drop the formality since where working together I prefer you call me by my name" Yuri said pleadingly. Tiffany stopped on what she's doing earlier, she turned around and look at Yuri's face, she was startled by Yuri's sweet  smile she never saw this side of her, so she complied Yuri's request.
At the Restaurant
Silence took over the two, no one dares to start the conversation they just eat their lunch, both of them have the same thought, they wanted to finish the food immediately. There must be one among them who should initiate the conversation Yuri thought while playing the food that has been served to them earlier. After another minute of silence Yuri take a deep sigh. Tiffany notice it hastily, she glance at Yuri who's sitting in front of her. Yuri's eyes is in her food, Tiffany observes her gingerly to her face down to her food. "There are many children in Korea who have not given the privilege to eat in this cosy restaurant" Yuri stopped on what she's doing and raise her head only to meet Tiffany's eyes "Oh?" Yuri stare at her with a blank face. "You know what? You shouldn't play with your food" Yuri put down her gaze to her food and said: "I did not, I-- I just, I'm just looking for my favorite ingredient"Tiffany chuckled on Yuri's statement "Come on Ms-"Tiffany stop as she remembered that Yuri ask her to drop the formality. "Come on Yuri, you've been doing that for half an hour" Yuri who is dumbfounded of Tiffany's reaction "really?, gee, I may be out of this world." since that conversation their lunch together become interesting, they discuss various things, they never mentioned the concert, they just enjoy their first lunch date.
 
"So after here, what is your plan?", Yuri ask Tiffany as they got out from the restaurant, giving her attention on the street. "Well, I guess I have to go home and have an early rest. I have another schedule tonight." Tiffany said while putting her head down to avoid Yuri's gaze. Yuri is a little bit disappointed of Tiffany's decision "hm, well I guess we have to call off the day here." Tiffany raise her head only to see another smile from Yuri but not the same smile she saw a while ago in the practice room. "So, see you tomorrow at the company?" Tiffany just simply nod her head. "Okay" She turned her body and started to walk away from Yuri, she felt that the latter's eyes are still on her, she slow her pace as if she is waiting to be called again by Yuri, when she is about to loss her faith, she started to accelerate her speed, but "Tiffany "she turned her body immediately to the Yuri which cause the latter to chuckle and in a few seconds Yuri just laugh "What?!" ask Tiffany who's now started laughing and join Yuri. "Yuri!" Tiffany said as she slap Yuri's shoulder. "Okay, I'm sorry, I was just shocked of your action when I called you" Tiffany pinch Yuri's arm. "You are so mean, Kwon, I hate you." Yuri obviously appreciate their closeness now. "Tiffany" Yuri take a deep breath and said: "Will you come with me to the park?" Tiffany whose laughter replace into bewilderment never drop her gaze to Yuri's eyes "Yes, Yuri" Tiffany showed her magical smile to Yuri and it makes Yuri's  confidence to flourish.
 
At The Park
 
They are sitting on a bench side by side. They are busy eating their ice-cream. "I am so happy today, Yuri, thank you." Tiffany cut the silence between them. Yuri turn her head slightly just to see the girl beside her staring at her ice-cream. "I am happy to be with you, too." replied Yuri. "Tiff" Yuri turn her gaze away from the girl. "Yes?" its Tiffany's turn to see the girl, "I'm sorry" a single tear fell from her eyes. "I didn't mean to hate you, I just need someone to blame for everything"  Yuri bow down her head, she clasp both her hands on her lap "I am so hurt, cause I was not given a chance to be with my father, while you in the other hand enjoying it instead of me" Tiffany didn't say anything to her, she just listens to Yuri. "I thought I will get over the pain if I will have my avenge by letting you fall for me." continued Yuri. "but I realized that little by little I am the one who fell into my own trap, I am so sorry." Yuri felt a hand on her right shoulder she turned her gaze to Tiffany's direction and she found her smiling so sweetly and said: "I'm sorry, too, Yuri, I'm sorry for taking away your father, I'm sorry for making you lonely" Tiffany lean closer to Yuri. She raises her left hand and trace Yuri's ear lobe with her forefinger, Yuri felt a coldness wraps her entire body because of the sudden touch. "I want you to know that I am so happy to be with you" Tiffany close the gap between them.