Can You Sing It To Me?

My Last Performance
 
 
"I want everything to be okay by now, Taeyon, please tell me the last update of the concert" Yuri said firmly. She is excited and at the same time nervous of this event, she wants it to be successful so she put her full attention of all the preparation from the smallest to the biggest details. While on the other hand Tiffany is giggling  while observing Yuri she finds her cute. She loves to see this other side of her lover, if she could only kiss her in public she could have done it now. It's been two weeks since their relationship has been official, they spend their time sometimes in Yuri's place or in Tiffany's, every night that they spend in each other is so amazing, it turns out into sleepless nights. They love to cuddle to each other everything seems perfect for the two, Yuri never get tired of Tiffany, she always finds a way to make her so happy, their relationship is a big secret to their friends, to the company, to the public, they must not know, but there is an ending in everything for in relationship there is no such thing as fairy tales.
"Ms. Kwon, Mr. Lee asks for your presence in his office" Jessica her secretary said. "You mean right now?" the secretary just nod her head. "I wonder what it is. Is it that important?" Yuri thought to herself. 
 
 
 Mr. Lee's Office
 
 
Yuri arrived at the office less than seven minutes. She put her gaze immediately to the old man's table and there he found him standing by the window facing his back from her. Mr. Lee notices her presence "Do you know how good your father is, Yuri?" Yuri is dumbfounded of Mr. Lee's statement she just put her gaze at his back  "He never put himself first in the business, he thinks for others always" Mr. Lee turns his body to face Yuri "and I presume that you will do the same, Ms. Kwon" Yuri who's confused on what Mr. Lee means "What is your point, sir?" Mr. Lee took an envelope from the drawer and give it to Yuri "What is this?" Yuri ask "Open it, Ms. Kwon, you will know, then why I call for you" Yuri opens the envelope she slips her hand inside and took the things inside and as she looks at it, she was shocked to see Tiffany's beautiful face with her cuddling each other, there is a picture of them kissing in the car at Tiffany's place. "Who did this?" Yuri ask herself, she knows that they were so careful of their actions, they never showed their sweetness to the public, they never let their friends see them riding in the same car. "I hope you understand now, why I called you." Mr. Lee sits on the chair near him. "I respect your father, Yuri, you are like my daughter, I hope you won't fail me"
 
 
Music Room
 
 
"Don't destroy your father's vision, Yuri" that was the last thing she remembered from her meeting with Mr. Lee. She can't believe that all those pictures has been taken by a paparazzi
"The paparazzi had been taken care off, she won't talk, good thing is that she's my best friend's daughter, her name is Seoyon, she is Im Yoona's friend one of Tiffany's concert producer" Mr. Lee added. Yuri can't believe that all these things are happening so fast. "She must not know about this, Yuri, the concert is 3 days to go, I don't want her to be disturbed. She must focus her attention to the concert, I hope you understand that"
 
Yuri walk out from Mr. Lee's office not knowing what to do and "relax, Yuri, Tiffany's career will not be destroyed by those photos" Yuri said to herself, she has been stopped by her thought when she heard a familiar song sung by a familiar voice. She turns her gaze to the place where is now, she then realized that she is in the music room. She decided to go to the door and take a peek, she saw her playing the piano and singing her song.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSW73BuWTlc
 
Yuri is so amazed on how Tiffany sings the song. Tiffany do have a beautiful voice and she sang it from the heart. Yuri didn't take away her gaze to the latter, she didn't even notice the tear that fell from her eye to her cheek, she didn't realize that the song had stopped. Tiffany turn her head to the door and saw her "Yuri" Tiffany run to her and hug her. Yuri put her arms around Tiffany's waist "Baby, you're crying" Tiffany said while snuggling her head to Yuri's neck. "No, I didn't" Yuri denied. Tiffany put her head away from Yuri's neck only to see her face, but both her arms are still in the latter's shoulders "You are lying" Tiffany pout "really, baby, I am not" Yuri just chuckled on Tiffany's reaction. Tiffany pinch her cheek "You can tell me, baby, don't be shy" Yuri smirk and said: "I was just touched by the song, baby, it was a beautiful song" Tiffany showed her eye smile and said: "Yes, it's true, I love it, too. "Tiffany said as she lower her gaze and touch Yuri's collar " the sad thing is" Tiffany sigh and rest her hands in Yuri's chest "I didn't know who the composer is" Yuri look at her straight in the eyes
 
"Is it that important?" Tiffany look at Yuri and said: "of course it is, how can I sing it the way she wants me to interpret the song if I didn't know her or just even talk to her over the phone" Yuri Tiffany's hair to her earlobe "guess what?" Tiffany raise her eyebrow giving Yuri a confusing looks "I think she will like it" Tiffany smirk on her lover's statement "really, and what makes you sure that she will like the way I interpret her song?" Yuri give her a quick peck on the lips "because, Kwon Yuri like it so much" Tiffany laugh hard on what Yuri had said.
 
Yuri didn't let go of Tiffany instead she hug her more and snuggled her face to Tiffany's shoulder and then to her neck. Tiffany knew that something wrong is going on since Yuri is not interested to discuss it, she just let her feel relax in her embrace. A few minutes of silence "I remember the song my dad use to sing for my mom when I was young" Yuri said while her face is still in Tiffany's neck. Tiffany could feel her breath in her skin. "can you sing it to me?" Yuri slightly raise her face from Tiffany and give her a nod as an acknowledgement to her  request. They went to the piano and Yuri started to play the keys, Tiffany who sat beside her is so amazed, she couldn't take away her gaze to her lover, she is so proud to have a girlfriend like Yuri. Yuri then started to sing the song.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_XRLGMVzVw
 
Tears flows in Yuri's eyes as she sings the song, Tiffany who didn't know what's bothering her lover's thought leans herself to Yuri and kiss her passionately "I love you so much, baby" Tiffany cup Yuri's face and then hug her tight. They enjoyed their time together in the music room, little did they know that someone is watching them from the small opening of the door. "I'm so sorry, Yuri, I made a promise to your father that I will put Tiffany's career to the highest level. I can't let you change that, but if Tiffany choose you, there is nothing I can do, but to let her go."