You are Nothing Compares to them

My Last Performance
 
Beep! Beep! Beep! The annoying sound of the alarm on the night stand table awakes the sleeping Tiffany. She raises both her arms and yawn at the same time, she is about to seat up when suddenly she felt that her head is so dense. "Ouch! my head is aching." Tiffany complained, as when she is about to stand from the bed "Tiffany, no!" Sunny rapidly walk beside her bed to stop her from getting up. "just stay in bed for awhile". Tiffany who is a little bit dizzy surrendered to Sunny's will. Sunny brought her a healthy breakfast. "Wow, what's this breakfast in bed?" showing her famous eye smile. "I think you should always smile like that, Tiff." Sunny said thoughtlessly. Tiffany was dumbfounded on what Sunny said earlier. Silence overwhelms between the to women as they eat together on the bed. Tiffany remembered everything now, the party, the dances, the various man she dance with and.. She paused a moment.. and the dirty dance with her. She remembered her kiss, her lips at her neck, her hands on her body, her eyes on her, and her last words to her. Those words are just like a double-edged sword that pierced her heart. She's been cut off from her deep thought when Sunny receives a call from the company asking Tiffany's presence in the meeting.
 
SM Entertainment Company
 
Yuri arrived earlier to the time that has been set for the meeting. The board has an emergency meeting today, she doesn't look good today due to lack of sleep. The truth is, she didn't sleep last night for she was thinking of Tiffany. Until now Tiffany's face remains still in her mind. All the securities and employers greet her with enthusiasm, though she's not feeling well yet she has to look good for them. She is walking to the lobby when Jessica her secretary approach her "Good morning Ms. Kwon" Yuri acknowledge Jessica's presence "Good morning to you, too." Yuri walks past to her. "Ms. Yuri, the producers are waiting and they told me to give the documents to you" Jessica hand over the papers. Yuri turn her head to Jessica while still walking, when she stretches her hand to get the papers, she bump herself into something or into someone which cause the papers scattered all over the hallway, but instead of picking it from the floor she just remains still and stare at the person "Tiffany" is the only words that came out from . "Good morning, Ms. Hwang and Ms. Sunny" greeted Jessica. Tiffany is so annoyed of the view that she just saw right now, she never expect to see her today. "Ms. Tiffany the producers are here, and the meeting is going to start, see you there later?" Jessica said with a smile. "Come on, Tiff, let's go we might be late for the meeting. They walked past to where Yuri is. 
 
The securities help Jessica pick the scattered papers. Yuri arrived at the conference room her eyes found the quiet girl sitting at the right side of the table with Mr. Lee sat next to Tiffany. "Yuri, come here, you can have the seat beside Tiffany. Tiffany was taken aback of Mr. Lee's invitation to Yuri. She would like to protest, but she was afraid that Mr. Lee the owner of the company might wonder of her behavior, all she could do is to let the other woman take the vacant seat. Yuri just nod her head as a sign that she accepts the aged man's invitation, as reach the seat next to Tiffany, she just simply  greet her with a sweet smile. The smile that she never showed to others for a long time, but it didn't affect Tiffany, she is so mad at her. 
 
The meeting is not yet done, there are so many things to discuss, Yuri who is bored wants to adjourn the meeting for the producers and investors are just arguing, she thinks that this meeting is nowhere to go and completely useless. She just put her attention to the phone she's holding now. She keeps on sighing and changing position from time to time. One thing she didn't notice is the woman beside her. Tiffany keep glances at her for she is starting to be disturbed by Yuri's movement. Yuri didn't notice that her seat is close to Tiffany's, every time she made a move she could touch the girl. The touch makes Tiffany so uncomfortable for it sends a different sensation to her skin. She remembered Yuri's touch the night they were dancing at the party. 
 
Tiffany's thought has been obstruct when she felt something is moving on her thigh, she looked down to see what it was, to her surprise it's a hand, she turns her head to see the owner, but Yuri just smiled and said: "sorry, my hand seems to have a mind of their own I tried to stop it, but it won't listen to me can it stay there for a moment 'til the meeting ends?" Tiffany couldn't believe on what Yuri had just said, she is even confused of her behavior. She is thinking that Yuri might have forgotten what she did to her the other night, Yuri might have thinking that she is an easy girl or maybe this is part of the game she wants her to play with her. "No, I must not fall to her tricks anymore, I must stop her, but before she could take Yuri's hand from her thigh, a different feeling slowly creeping to her skin it was so different from the first touched she did to her.
 
 Yuri started to hold the hem of her skirt, as she manages to raise it higher, she started to move her hands inside the skirt "I miss your soft skin, you just don't know how much this hand misses your body.", Yuri said to herself. Tiffany felt that her skirt was raised upward she was alarmed and take hold of Yuris hand signaling her to stop' but Yuri is too stubborn, she didn't comply her plea and decided to continue instead. "Oh, Yuri, please don't you make me going crazy" Tiffany feel so arouse in Yuri's touch, her hand still holding Yuri's, but this time she's holding it only to guide her on where she wanted to be touched by her hand.
 
The meeting has finally done so as the touching session, Yuri was a little bit disappointed, but she is happy at the same time for once again she made Tiffany surrendered to her. There was an awkwardness between the two, but it disappeared when Mr. Lee told Yuri to be the one in charge in Tiffany's major comeback concert in Seoul. "Yuri, I know that you are a busy woman, but I have faith in you, I know that you will not fail me just like your father, promise me that you will take care of Tiffany?, after saying that to Yuri, Mr. Lee bids his goodbye to the two and went out from the conference room leaving the two.
Yuri is a little bit shy to start the conversation, but her feeling to touch her once again urge her to stand close to Tiffany. She looks around and see if there are other people in the room besides them, when she learned that only she and Tiffany left, she pulled Tiffany to her and try to reach for her lips, but Tiffany seems knows how to read minds she turns her head away from Yuri. Yuri is disappointed and hurt at the same time "Oh, come on, Tiff, I know you want me to kiss you as much as I wanted, so please, don't make me force you" Tiffany can feel Yuri's breathing to her ear. "Who said that I want your lips to mine?" Tiffany said teasing Yuri. Yuri raise her eyebrow while her face is still in Tiffany's head "If you didn't, why do you let me touched you?" Tiffany lean closer to Yuri's body until she reaches Yuri's ear and whispered "Do you want to know why?" Tiffany's breathe sends a different sensation in Yuri's body, she took the opportunity of the closeness and hug Tiffany tight so their body touch. 
 
Tiffany feels what Yuri had felt, but she must control herself, she must not allow Yuri control her, she can't allow herself fall into Yuri's trap not anymore, if there is one among them that will surely fall into this game it must not Tiffany, but Yuri. "I just miss those time I am having fun with my boys" Yuri was dumbfounded by Tiffany's words, a smirk form into Yuri's face "Really, so, what do you think of me, am I better than them?" she asks with a little disappointment felt in her voice she adjust her position to see Tiffany's face close to her "Uhm, let me see"Tiffany put her arms between their bodies so she could see Yuri's reaction after. "Your touch, your body, your lips?" She traces Yuri's lips with her pointed finger, her heart and mind are fighting whether she will continue her plan to avenge or not, but her pride takes the control "It is nothing compares to those men I had kissed before. " Tiffany said without blinking. "You are nothing compares to those man I slept with" Tiffany continued, she moved backward to give their bodies a space, she felt Yuri's hands started to release its grip.
 
 Tiffany quickly walks away from Yuri as soon as Yuri's hands let go of her, she can't let Yuri see her in pain, she must not let Yuri win the game. Yuri stays in the conference room broken.