The Concert Part 1

My Last Performance
Chapter 4 The concert part 1
 
Present Time 
 
Tiffany remembers the day she learned of her mother's illness, it made her cry more. She went to her room and crawl to her bed. Crying made her grow weary and tired and she burried her face to her pillow while hugging her mother's favorite body hugger hoping that the loneliness will disappear if she fall to sleep. But loneliness itself seems doesn't want to leave her, because even if she's in her deep slumber her past slowly crawling  to her mind...Half an hour later while sleeping, a small amount of liquid slowly running down from her eyes to her cheek. 
 
Flash Back
 
"Tiffany!, Tiffany!, Tiffany!" the fans are shouting and trying to get near to her. "Tiffany, over here!." Mr. Kwon call her. Mr. Kwon notice that Tiffany is not in her right mind, maybe because she is still thinking of her mother back in Korea. "Tiffany, stay with me, okay?" She just simply nod to him. The Flashing of cameras and the noise of the crowd make her dizzy so she ask Mr. Kwon if she can sit somewhere, Mr. Kwon understand the young girl. While waiting for the press conference to start, Tiffany takes time texting Sunny about her mother's condition. Sunny was left behind to take care of Tiffany's mother for her, so the young girl will not be worried much. But without her knowledge Mr. Kwon already talk to Sunny that whatever happens Tiffany should not be inform directly for it will distract her performance. "Sunny, don't tell her the real condition of her mother, it won't help her performance in Japan" said Mr. Kwon. "but, sir, the doctor said that Mrs. Hwang will not live for long, she needs her daughter." said Sunny a sound of protest can be felt in her voice. "I know, but, we don't have a choice. We can't sacrifice the company's reputation on this. If we are going to cancel the concert the people will be mad and they are going to take their money back." He said it while looking outside through the window of his office. "Then why don't you return it to them" said Sunny without thinking twice. Mr. Kwon chuckled in her statement. "Sunny, the company is....falling" Sunny was shock upon hearing it from the chairman itself. "Tiffany is the only one I know that can help the company to stand back to its rightful throne. That's why I put everything on this project because I believe in her talent, she is my last card. If she failed, we failed too. Did you understand me, Sunny? Sunny just simply nod her head.
 
The Conference is done and Tiffany is now in the dressing room preparing herself excitedly. After 4 days of practice and heavy interviews from the different t.v. station in Japan finally the big day has come. She is more happier now than before due to the text that she had just received from Sunny. "Fanny, don't worry your mom is trying to live and she's fighting, she's responding well to the therapy. She haven't seen her mother for 4 days now and she really miss her. The Doctor suggest a therapy for her mother, though it won't give her the assurance of total healing but at least it will extend the patient's life. She is contented to it for all that she wants is to spend time with her mother as long as she is still alive. But without her knowledge Mr. Kwon knew the reality of Mrs. Hwang's condition.  Doctor Choi called Mr Kwon 3 days before the concert. "Doctor, please do something to extend her life, make her wait for her daughter. Mr. Kwon said. "I don't know Mr. Kwon, only God can do that." after that Doctor Choi bid his goodbye.