The Discovery of the Star

My Last Performance
Chapter 1
 
Tiffany is one of the most famous singer/actress of her generation, she started her career at the very young age. She was discovered at the age of 5, when she and her mother went to the park to celebrate her birthday.
 
(Flash back)
 
 The manager of the SM Entertainment were at the park to look for a new and fresh talent, but then his consciousness was taken by the young Tiffany , eating an ice cream. He giggled when he saw some ice cream smeared almost all over her face. He reached the girl and said “Hello there, you have ice cream on your face, do you want me to wipe it away for you?” she nodded. Without hesitancy he took a wet tissue. “There you go little girl” then little Tiffany flash a smile to him, a smile that cause her eyes to form into a crescent moon. The manager was astonished to see the little girl’s smile. Right there and then he thought that this girl could be a shinning shimmering star in the entertainment world.
 
End of the Flash back
 
 Since then Tiffany Hwang's name never skip in the mouth of each korean fans nor her beautiful face leave their minds. She became the advantage of the company. Mr. David Kwon's career bloomed and became the chairman of the Entertainment agency because of the affluence of his talent. Tiffany Hwang has become necessitate talent of SM. Every year she has a movie to regard for, a drama series to anticipate for and an album that every young teens yearning to have for. She was even rendered with a leading role in the movie with Keanu Reeves and Mat Damon both are Hollywood action movie actor. With no scepticism she complies it for she wishes to try her proficiency in Hollywood; fortunately she is the first Asian actress to obtain the significant award that any actress could ever want. And now she is the most expensive actress in Asia. In spite of all the compliments and eminence she has, Tiffany never ceased dreaming.  Just like any other typical growing up girl, Tiffany has her own vision. " Mother, I wish you are here" a tear skip from her eyes as she held a piece of paper in her left hand that she just received from the University she enroled with and  a gold medal in her right. 
"Why so sad?" said the man who stand beside her and never hesitate to put his right arm around her shoulder. " Don't worry, I know that she is happy" She slightly turn her head to look at the aged man beside her and see him smiled at her. He never failed to comfort her during this kind of time in her life. David Kwon, indeed is a good man.