Cancer

My Last Performance
Flash back
“She has a cancer”. That was then they discovered the long time illness of her mother. It was a heart breaking news for Tiffany. The young girl couldn't believe what she had just heard from Dr. Choi Sooyoung her mother's doctor, it took her some minutes to understand her mother's condition. She didn't wait for the doctor to finish the explaination of the disease she just stand from her chair Mr. Kwon try to stop her but she ignore him and absent mindedly  walk straight to the hallway thinking of her mother who suffered from the disease for 5 years without her knowledge. "How could she hide this from me?" she's asking herself. "What kind of daughter am I, we're living together, sleeping in one bed but how come I didn't notice her suffering?" she lean her body to the wall and stop walking. Tears are visible in her face. She grab her  hair and pulled it trying to hurt herself for not being sensitive to her mother's needs. She slap her face and hit her head for being so stupid when it comes to her mother. She was in that situation when Sunny saw her and stop her. "Tiffany, no! stop it!" Sunny take hold of Tiffanys hand. Tiffany is crying hard, she can't accept her mother's condition. Sunny hug her instead.
 
After some minutes of crying she finally decided to visit her mother to her room. " Please take me to her, Sunny." They went together, for Tiffany ask her to stay with her. " Mother, it's me, fanny, I've been looking for you after my rehearsal." she said to her sleeping mother. "You were not there so I was worried" she tried to hold her tears. "you know very well that I love your hug. I love to snuggle in your embrace after the very tiring rehearsal" she said while her mother's hair. " You are so mean, you leave without telling me." Tiffany is now sobbing hard. "Tiffany, I think you need to rest now." Mr. Kwon said as he put his left hand to Tiffany's left shoulder. "Please, stop crying" Mr. Kwon is trying to comfort her.
 
"Tiffany, come on, I'm going to take you home" Sunny said. "No!" protest Tiffany. "I'm going to stay with my mother, I am going to take care of her" Tiffany said while holding her mother's hand. "Tiffany, you are tired, you look so exhausted, you need a rest for you are lea-" . "I said no!"an angry Tiffany stood from her sit and look Sunny right straight to the eye. " I won't leave my mother, I'm going to stay here until she regain her cnsciousness." She look directly to Mr. Kwon who is surprised of her action. "Please, I beg you, just this time."
 
Mr. Kwon take a deep breath for he couldn't say no to her after seeing her pleading eyes on him. "You are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Japan, it's your 1st birthday concert tour and you know that your fans are waiting for this for so long, this concert cannot be canceled for the tickets has been sold out. I hope that you'll consider this. I will pick you up tomorrow at 2 p.m, Sunny is going is going to stay with you here. I am going to ask someone to get your things ready for tomorrow's trip,okay?" he said as he hold both her shoulders to make her face him. Tiffany just simply nod her head not looking to his eyes.