I will claim You

My Last Performance
 
 
"Can I stay in your heart again, Tiffany Hwang?" Yuri's voice repeatedly playing in Tiffany's mind. She can't believe that Yuri is with her again, her gaze never leaves the beautiful face of her sleeping lover, its just like a dream come true, she never thought that Yuri would come back to her, she thought that she will lose her forever, she loves her so much. She raises her forefinger only to trace her lover's face frame, she leans her face closer so she could see her lover clearer "you became thinner, why?" Tiffany said in a whisper manner "I've been waiting for your return after I announced in the concert that I will no longer be Tiffany Hwang the singer that it will be my last performance, where were you when I announced it, hu?"
 
 Tiffany kiss Yuri on the cheek "you should have not left me that time, you just don't know how much you've hurt me, everyday I've been longing to hear your voice, every day I had wished and hoping that you would call, I am like an idiot, you make me crazy for a year" Tiffany never stop kissing Yuri "but I called" Yuri said while giggling. Tiffany was taken aback when she heard her lover's voice "stupid, Yuri, are you going to kill me?" she is about to get up, but Yuri is quick she hug Tiffany immediately that cause the latter to fall on her top  Tiffany tries to get out from her grip, but Yuri is much stronger "please, don't I want you to stay in my arms not for this moment only, but for a lifetime" when Tiffany heard it from Yuri she ceased struggling and chose to cuddle in the latter's arms "I did call you almost every day every time you answer the call I got coward for I don't know what to say, I don't know how to start our conversation" Yuri's hand run to and fro in Tiffany's back, Tiffany could feel that her body chills in every touch, she bit her lower lip to stop herself to create a moan she closes her eyes and trying to memorize the movement of Yuri's finger on her skin " oh, this touches, I miss it so much, I miss your smell" Tiffany nuzzled in Yuri's neck "your hot breathe on my skin I miss it, too" Tiffany is in her deep thought, she never minds Yuri's explanation, she is now in the midst of her illusion. "Baby, are you listening to me?" Tiffany has been cut off in her deep thought "Hu?, y--ah," stuttered Tiffany.
 
"Do you know what I miss so much about you?" Yuri ask while keeping her gaze down into Tiffany's face she holds the latter's chin and lift it up so she could see her clearly "you are so damn beautiful, baby" Yuri take a deep breath before claiming Tiffany's lips. Yuri lift Tiffany's body and position her lover on top of her, Yuris expert hands went to its way down to Tiffany's back freely, on the other hand Tiffany hungrily kissing her girlfriend while her hands are in Yuri's both shoulders, she moaned when she felt Yuri's hands caressing her cheek "uhm, Yuri, I miss your hands there" Tiffany said between their kisses "I know, that's-- aah.. damn it..aah, why-- to-- night" Yuri is having a hard time breathing for Tiffany is already losing her control. Yuri manage to stop Tiffany to go farther, she cupped her love'r face with both hands and look at her straight into her eyes " I am going to claim you, I will never let you rest, for I will never ever get tired of doing this with you" Tiffany is a little bit worry, but knowing that Yuri misses her, too, it makes her more excited of their love making.
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading. One  Yulti fanfic is coming, hope you will like it, too. This is my first fanfic yet you already showed your support to it. Again thank you so much!!!!!!!!!