Hello, Ms Hwang

My Last Performance
 
“Tonight will be the beginning of her destruction, Tae.” Taeyon turn herself from Yuri to reach the doorknob “I hope you won’t hurt yourself into this, Yul” and started walking out from her office leaving Yuri who's still sobbing while hugging her body on the floor.
 
At the Party
 
“Hey, I’m so happy to see you!” Yoona happily hug her. “Me too” answered Tiffany showing her magical smile. “Three months away from the spotlight makes you so fresh, huh?” said the young producer. “Yeah, it’s true, I admit, living away from all of this is so amazing. I felt  free for the first time” she said it contentedly. Both girls were laughing as Sunny came to them bringing a two glasses of Champaign. She gives the other glass to Tiffany and said : “Let’s drink to that, girls” the three of them raise their glasses and cheers. They are in their deep conversation when the music starts to play.
 
Applaud and liveliness filled the hall later on as the enthusiastic emcee stands on the stage and begins to blab. Siwon is so good in indulging people; you can see it right at the faces of each guest. “Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s my pleasure to stand here in front and to welcome you all to this prestigious event. I know that you are all excited to see this person just as I am, can’t wait to touch her hand and dance with her throughout the night.” The guests are laughing to his last assertion. “We haven’t seen her for a while, we haven’t heard any news or updates about her life or love life if any” He chuckled “I hope there’s none yet.” Soft laughter and booing can be heard at the hall. “And now without any further ado, help me welcome the one and only: our one and only, my only jewel” he pause for a moment and look straight to Tiffany’s eyes, silence filled the air when some eyes also are staring and teasing her “The Eye Smile Queen, The Phenomenon Actress of all Generation, Ms. Tiffany Hwang!” The crowd is booing and heartily applauding for the young actress as she is led to the stage with Siwon. She bowed her head to the crowd and to Siwon, she showed her famous eye smile to everybody, which cause the audience to scream more. 
 
Although the people are having much fun there is one person at the corner of the hall who cannot allow herself to join in. she is so dumbfounded about the whole thing of this event. All this time she didn’t take away her eyes on the young lady on the stage who is sweetly thanking the staff and crew and her colleagues, but her heart is aching when she heard her say “I would like to raise my glass in remembering the person who helped me to climbed up to the stardom, my friend, my mentor, and my father in this business, where ever he is right now I will be forever grateful to him, Mr. David Kwon” A tear fell from her eyes. Siwon stand besides her and hug her slightly. Yul, did not understand why she was not comfortable watching the two smiling to each other. she just smirks, and drinks her martini in one gulp.
 
She asks for another glass when Siwon is calling the people’s attention once again. “Ladies and Gentlemen this event would not be possibly done without the indestructible support of our agency through our new, vivacious, ambitious young chairman. Tiffany” Facing the young lady asking her to introduce the chairperson. "Please do the honour". She read the script through the small t.v. screen in front of her. “Help us welcome on stage the Chairman of the board of SM Entertainment Talent Agency Incorporated Ms.” she pause when she read the name but thank God Siwon is there to save her. “Ms. Kwon Yuri!” loud applause welcomes her. Tiffany felt a little shock. She is still in the depth of her thought when Yuri came up to the stage and stand in front of her, her face is a few inches away from her, but she’s not aware of it. Their eyes are still on each other. She is trying to commemorate the last memory she had with this person. “Ohm, hello, Ms. Hwang" her eyes never leaves hers, in a split of second Yuri took the mic  from her hand, and without thinking she whispered something to her ear that gives her a Goosebumps “I think Miss Hwang, you need to stop staring at me, I might melt in a minute“ There’s a booing from the audience, that cause her to laugh and makes her awake from her deep thinking. Siwon is a little bit piss of what she said, but for the party sake he just laughs along with the crowd and much more teasing came along when Yuri bend down and kiss Tiffany almost to her lips. The company is very much aware of Yuri's playful behavior especially  in girls. “Thank you everyone for joining us in welcoming Ms. Hwang back to the spotlight, this will be our first time working together, and I promised that this year will be an amazing year for all of us.” facing the latter once again. “Everyone please raise your glass, for the success of the company; let us take good care of each other. Others come first before our self. Cheers!” They drink together. 
 
The DJ started to play the music, the crowd started to move their bodies with the music and little by little the dance floor started to fill with dancers. Yul, immediately went down from the stage living Tiffany who is still a little bit shock of her action but she’s trying to erase it by throwing her attention to Siwon. Taeyon call Yuri as soon as she got down from the stage and ask her to join her, various movie producers and music composers are waiting to have a time with her. They are all here at the party for Ms. Hwang. “Wow, is she that good, that this producers would only invest if she will play the important role of the story?” her beauty beguile them. She was at the balcony alone facing her back at the crowd holding the glass of martini. She remembered the smile in her face and the kiss she gave to her, her smell is so breath taking, her breath is so good. “Now I know why she is loved by the people” Without her knowledge a smile became visible in her face. She turns her back again to the crowd. Her attention caught by the figure that has been surrounded mostly by man.