Are You Ready to Play My Game?

My Last Performance
 
Mr. Kwon died three months ago. It took her that long to decided to tell tiffany about his death. No, she actually did it with purpose. Yuri wants to know how Tiffany would react to it.  After  the confession neither of them tried to call and settle the issue between them.
 
 Tiffany thought that he's still alive, she's been waiting for him to return to her, but then he was a long time dead already. Yuri, lied to her. She makes her believed that the chairman is still alive "I hate her! I hate you, Kwon Yuri!" Sunny wakes up from her deep slumber when she heard a loud voice "What's going on?!, What?" Tiffany just turn her head away from Sunny saying nothing. Thank God that they are in a private plane, no reporters, no fans and especially no paparazzi. "It's good to be alone" is all she could say. Sunny who has no idea what happened  to her friend just simply nod her head and smiled "try to get some sleep, Fanny, we will arrive in an hour" Tiffany obeyed Sunny, but after 10 minutes of trying to get some sleep "aish!!" Tiffany stand from her chair and stamp her feet, a shocking Sunny remained still because of Tiffany's childish behavior. "Fanny, what's wrong with you?" Tiffany who is now walking to the plane to and fro mumbling something that Sunny couldn't hear. "I'm going to make you pay for this" Tiffany thought to herself "Attention all passengers the plane is going to land in a minute.  Fasten your seatbelt for safety precaution, Thank you" as soon as the announcement ended Tiffany finally settle herself back to her seat and did what the flight attendant instruct them to do. "Welcome back to Korea, Tiffany" she said to herself.
 
The flashing of cameras can be seen everywhere, screaming of the fans can be heard anywhere. Her smile is visible in her face, she is enjoying her fame. “It’s good to be back in the spotlight; I haven’t heard my fans screaming my name for a while” Tiffany waves her hands to her fans as she gets out from the airport. “It’s good to be home again, I miss my room and my bed.” She turned to her manager and said :“Do I have a schedule for today?” Sunny then, took her iPod and check her schedule. “Nope, you are free today a part of the welcome party tonight.” A little grimace can be seen in her face “Wow, that’s good, this is the first time ever. I wonder why the management didn’t agitate me today. They usually set a press conference for me as soon as I set my foot back at home.” Her manager just laughs with her. “So, where would you like to go after here?” she turned her head and said “home” in a lonely tone.
 
A black van halt in front of them and one of the security personnel opens the door so they can get in, before the fans got crazy. She waves her hand to the fans for the last time before slipping herself inside the van and bowed to the securities, thanked them for their help. Now that she’s back after three months of silence. Well not totally silent since she had her commercials and photo shoots. She just hides herself from the crowd including from the paparazzi. 
The death of Mr. Kwon did hurt her so much; he’s been a good person to her and to her mother. Even the company changed after the death of “The Best Man, The Father of the Industry, The Great Kwon David” but of course life must go on, the company remained on the top, it continues to produce great talents, not only in acting but also in music. They become known not only in Korea, but all over Asia and even in America. The new chairman of the company continued the vision and mission of the late chairman Kwon.
 
Two months in the position as a chairman. She already exhibits a spectacular work; She is more latent of her age now. Many of her colleagues go against the company’s decisions in putting her in a higher position.
 Even some of their talents got confounded of what’s going on to the head office. But the company makes it sure that the issue won’t bring chaos to its growing economy. The new chairman didn’t frustrate the shareholders of the company, for in a very short period of time she put the company’s name more notable even outside the country. Each talent went to a very hard procedure. The chairman herself is the one who keeps an eye on them from the audition up to the training period. she is very strict when it comes to their performance; she wants perfection in her work. 
 
The company is very busy preparing for tonight’s welcome party for the one and only “Famous Eye Smile Queen”. The new chairman dissent on this welcoming party thing for the singer/actress, she believes that it can just make the other talents jealous.
 
Flash Back 
 
“Do we have to do this? What about a simple dinner at the restaurant instead of having an excessive party?” He suggests to the board. “No way, she is the biggest star in this agency. We must handle her well; we can’t deny the fact that she is the most dominant actress of her generation.” Mr. Lee said. The other board members agreed with him, so the chairman has to comply for their demand. she soon came to realize that if she wants to fully take over the company, she shouldn’t go against the board. She knows that once she obtain the board’s trust, she can easily execute her original intend. But she can’t carry on with the plans if someone will stands in the way. She must remove first those who will gets in her way.
 
 “Unluckily you are my plan. As soon as they give their trust to me, I will get rid of you, right then and there” she said as she touches the face of the person in the poster. "Are you ready to play my game, Tiffany?" she thought to herself
 
 “And how are you going to do that?” Taeng asked as she heard Yuri talking to the woman in the poster. “Just wait and see. I will make her life miserable ‘till she cursed the day she met the late chairman.” her friend couldn’t believe the words that she just heard. “Yul, I think you are too much. Don’t you think it’s time for you to forget about the past, and persuade yourself to move on?” Yul, tightens her grip to her glass and slam it on the table which cause her friend to jerk instantly. “No! I will never forget it, she and her mother destroyed my family, she took my father away from me.” she faces her friend and grips her by her collar “Tell me, how can I let that woman live happily while on the other hand I---I live my life miserably away from my father?” she let go of her friend and she kneel down in front of Taeng “Am I a bad child, Tae? Don’t I deserve to have a father? I grew up without him by my side. He spends his life time with that ! Even in his dream he is calling her name” she said while sobbing.