Six

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________________________________________

 

Sunny reached the couch and saw Taeyeon playing video games with Sooyoung.She released Tiffany's hands leaving the younger girl on the floor and sat beside Sooyoung.

 

 

"Is it fun? Can I join you guys?" she asked looking at the television with sparkling eyes.

 

 

"Oh unnie, you can play using my contro...” Taeyeon turned her head to Sunny but then gasped when she saw Tiffany on the floor. She gave Sunny the controller and hurriedly made her way to Tiffany.

 

 

"Unnie! How can you do this to a patient?!" Taeyeon slapped Sunny's thigh and stared at the blondie irritatedly as her nurse vibe kicked in. Sunny ignored her and moved closer to Sooyoung unconsciously making the taller girl's cheeks went red.

 

 

Fuhuhu~ Okay Sooyoung, relax...relax...She's just sitting next to you...Don't freak out and be calm.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded her head, still looking down.

 

 

"Let me help you" Taeyeon went towards Tiffany and helped her to be seated next to Sunny who was playing video games with Sooyoung while the redhead stared at her.

 

 

"You are so pretty" Tiffany said bluntly.

 

 

Taeyeon blushed "T...Thank you?"

 

 

"Do you want to have din...” Tiffany was interrupted by Sunny who had hit her head with the controller. HARD.

 

 

"Don't start it again Tiffany." Sunny rolled her eyes and focused on the game again muttering bad words since Sooyoung almost beat her.

 

 

Meanwhile with Taeyeon, she panicked when she saw Tiffany fainted few seconds after Sunny had hit her head. She stretched her arm out and poked Sunny's knee. Sunny mumbled asking Taeyeon if she needed anything with her eyes still glued to the television.

 

 

"Unnie, your sister fainted" Taeyeon said looking at the fainted redhead worriedly. Sunny paused the game making Sooyoung groaned and turned her head towards Tiffany. She wore her infamous poker face and nodded her head making Taeyeon wondered.

 

 

"Let's go guys, I promised to treat you both lunch right" Sunny said before standing up and grabbed Sooyoung's and Taeyeon's hands with her. Taeyeon looked at Sunny disbelievingly. She pulled back her hand.

 

 

"You're not going to leave her here alone right?" Taeyeon asked "What if something bad happen?" She raised her eyebrows.

 

 

"Taeng, lets just go. She’s the one who'll make the bad things happen." Sunny stared at Taeyeon still holding Sooyoung's hand making the taller girl blushed since god-knows-when.

 

 

"No. I'm staying here." Taeyeon said and sat beside Tiffany "You haven't even introduces her to me..." She pouted remembering her excitement of being introduced to her favorite senior's younger sister.

 

 

Sunny sighed "You're still that stubborn Taeyeon I knew.I did, but I forgot. Blame the game!" Sunny pointed towards the innocent video game with her unoccupied hand making Taeyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

 

"Yeah yeah...Blame the game. Why is she so heavy?" Taeyeon muttered while struggling to make Tiffany lie down comfortably on the couch. "And stop holding Sooyoung's hand, she might explode into pieces." She then placed a small pillow under Tiffany's head.

 

 

Sooyoung who stood there silently coughed and blushed even harder at Taeyeon's remark. Meanwhile with Sunny, she smiled sweetly at Taeyeon and tightened her grip on Sooyoung's hand.

 

 

"I like it this way though" Sunny turned her head towards Sooyoung "Right Sooyoung shi?" and she gave her sweetest smile to the taller girl.

 

 

Dugeun.Dugeun.Dugeun

 

 

Sooyoung felt like joining Tiffany when she heard what Sunny had said. She wanted to response but her tongue when numb. Sunny laughed at how cute the taller girl was.

 

 

I'm SO into her.

 

 

"We're going now, I'll ask someone to bring lunch for you two. Just beat her if she does crazy things. Shall we Sooyoung shi?" Sunny smiled at Sooyoung and the duo went out of the room leaving Taeyeon with Tiffany.

 

 

"Tsk, don't even bother to switch off their games...” Taeyeon switched off the game console and stand in front of Tiffany back facing the fainted redhead.

 

 

"What should I do with her? Should I wake her up? It's almost lunch time. Okay, you can do it Taeyeon!" Taeyeon pumped her fist and turned around.

 

 

"Ahh!" She tripped when she saw Tiffany's face in front of her. She was expecting a cold hard floor but was surprised when a pair of strong arms pulled her waist turning her around making their position looked like they're dancing salsa. Taeyeon stared at the owner of the arms eyes with her hands on the latter's shoulder.

 

 

"Hey beautiful, I got you." The redhead winked at Taeyeon ignoring the pain in her head but successful in making the brunette's cheeks went red.

 

 

"Err...c...can you let me g...go?" Taeyeon said slightly pushing the redhead's shoulder.

 

 

The redhead made Taeyeon stand on her feet. She then held Taeyeon's right hand "The name's Tiffany Hwang, how can I know yours? Is it Ms. Beautiful?" and she then kissed the back of Taeyeon's hand while staring her.

 

 

Taeyeon blushed when the redhead called her 'Ms. Beautiful' "Ump, you can start with sitting down on the couch." Taeyeon said smiling shyly at the redhead.

 

 

"And why is that Ms. Beautiful?"

 

 

"Your legs of course, and stop calling me Ms. Beautiful, Ms. Hwang" Taeyeon retracted her hand from Tiffany.

 

 

"It's Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. Let me help you" Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's and led her to the couch. When Tiffany was seated someone knocked the door.

 

 

“I’ll get that, must be our lunch."

 

 

Taeyeon opened the door and greeted the nurse. The nurse went in and pushed the food cart near the coffee table. The nurse left the room few minutes after leaving the food cart since Taeyeon had offered to serve the foods.

 

 

"Ms.Hwang, here's your lunch." Taeyeon said after she had finished serving the food.

 

 

"Aren't you going to eat?" Tiffany asked while grabbing her eating utensils.

 

 

"I'll eat later." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany before sitting crossed-legged beside the coffee table.

 

 

Dugeun.Dugeun.Dugeun. 

 

 

W...what was that Tiffany? Did your heart just beat faster? Stop it Hwang...Stop it...Your es are wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter