Seventeen

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      Two months had past since the confession and Tiffany was grinning at her reflection in the mirror, running her fingers through her new coloured locks.    "Outfit, check. Hair, check. Smell, check. You're so ing hot."    She praised her own reflection and grabbed a black messenger bag from her closet, stuffed her phone and wallet into the bag before strapping it over her shoulder. She turned to face the mirror again making sure nothing was crumpled before making her way out of the room bedroom.   "Where are you going?" Sunny asked from the kitchen.   "Dinner with Tae" She replied.   Sunny went out of their kitchen and stared at her younger sister, scanning the latter making the raven haired raised an eyebrow.   "What?"    "You're the butch one?" Her sister asked.   "What do you think?" She replied to the doctor while searching for matching shoes for her black suit.   "Are you wearing cologne?" Sunny asked, leaning her body against their shoe closet's door.   "Yeah, my gay friend gave it to me, he bought it during his trip to London."   "What happened to perfume? And what's with the messenger bag?"   "Shut up. It is the first one I saw, can't be late when someone's waiting for us, right?"   "Bloody potato, you're so whipped. Can't believe I'm hearing that from you."   "Shut up Sunny. Can you fetch me my car key? The Honda one." Tiffany asked as she tied her shoelaces.   "And you're not going to drive your sports car, improvement. Take it yourself, my girlfriend's coming over and I haven't done cooking yet. Don't forget to lock the door. Enjoy your date!" Sunny exclaimed before running into the kitchen.   "Damn sister." Tiffany muttered before crawling with her feet in the air to the table for her car key.    "Oh , I'm late. Sunny, I'm going!"    She ran to the front door and made her way to the car only to turn back since she forgot to lock the door.   ", , I'm late. Wait, flowers, flowers! , where the hell do I get flowers now?!"      Let's just hope she can get those flowers.                                                                    •——————•       "Hello, Tiffany?" Tiffany felt blissful when she heard Taeyeon's voice over the phone.   "Yes, yes, I'm here." She answered while chewing a mint flavoured gum.   "Where are you?"   "Traffic here, unbelievable."   "Oh, I thought you forget or something." Taeyeon chuckled.   "Why would I forget dinner with a goddess?"   "Your sweet talk. Oh, by the way, you can see me from the entrance, I'm facing it. I gave you the address right?"   "You did, I'm going to park my car now. I'll see you later Taebaby."   "I tought I heard you said 15 minutes just now?"   "I can't let the queen wait for me, can I?"   "Alright peasant, hurry up then. Bye." Taeyeon chuckled then hung up.   "Eish, why did she hung up? Now where should I park this thing."    Moments later, Tiffany had parked her car a few blocks away and was searching for the address that was sent to her. She then stopped in front of a cozy looking restaurant.   "Is this it?" She looked up and read the sign board. "It is. Damn, I over-dressed." She straighten her suit and smelled the flowers before entering the restaurant, not forgetting to throw her chewing gum away.   "Okay, you can do it!"   Tiffany was searching for Taeyeon when she saw the latter waving her hand. She grinned and walked faster. She greeted Taeyeon and gave her the flowers but frowned when she realized that someone was there to be the third wheeler.   "Thank you." Taeyeon smiled.   "You look great." Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand and kissed it afterwards before taking a seat, totally ignoring the other presence.    "And you look like a cheap rich dude with that messenger bag."   "Ha ha shorty, you didn't say we're going to eat here, I can just wear my tracksuit if you told me."   "It's okay. By the way, Tiffany this is Jiwoong. Jiwoong, this is Tiffany."   Jiwoong held out his hand, initiating a handshake but was ignored by the raven haired lass who pretended to not see the extended hand as she called the waiter for her order. He smiled it away and pulled his hand back.   "Hwang, don't be rude!" Taeyeon hissed.   "Oh, so you're calling me by my surname now?" Tiffany raised her eyebrow and was replied with a glare from the shorter woman. They soon started glaring at each other.   "What are you guys talking about?" Jiwoong interrupted their glaring session.   "Oh nothing. Just asking her about her legs. Are they alright?"    "Yeah, sure Kim Taeyeon."    "What happened?" Jiwoong asked.   "This little girl here got into an accident and broke her legs. That's what you get when you're dru-" Taeyeon was cut off when their foods arrived, the waiter soon served their foods.   "So, as I was saying, she got into an accident that broke her legs."    "That must be horrible, are you sure they're okay now?"   "It was months ago, they are now." Tiffany crossed her legs and took a pair of chopsticks and spoon before digging in.   "Aren't you two eating?" Tiffany asked as the other two were still conversing.   "Oh, yes. We are." Jiwoong answered and smiled to Taeyeon.   Taeyeon and Jiwoong were having a conversation while Tiffany was silently sulking on how close Taeyeon was with the Jiwoong guy. She then scoffed when she saw jiwoong feeding a barbecued meat to Taeyeon.  this. I'm not staying here.   "Taeyeon I'm going." Tiffany stood up and straighten her suit.    "Where are you going?"   "Home. Enjoy your dinner with HIM." Tiffany emphasized before walking out.   Taeyeon stared at Tiffany's back and smiled.   "Taetae, aren't you going to chase after her?" Jiwoong asked.   "No need to. Oppa, eat."   "I thought you two are together?"   "We are. She's a little bit childish sometimes."   "She seems like an interesting person."   "She is, the most interesting person I had ever known."   "Aww, our little Taetae is in love now." Jiwoong cooed as he pinched Taeyeon's cheeks. "I really thought that we can go somewhere after dinner."   "Well, it's my fault since I didn't say that you're my brother to her." Taeyeon chuckled as she stared at the restaurant's entrance.   Be safe silly                                                                   •——————•       "Why the hell did you invited me if you're just going to talk to that doodoo?" Tiffany glared at a candid photo of Taeyeon pasted on her dashboard.   "You know what? I'm not talking to you forever! No no no, just for a while." 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter