Ten

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god Kim Taeyeon! You're not going to believe this!"

 

"What again? Is it that poop covered pancake again? Tiffany, listen, I don't ha-"

 

"No nono! Jinri's mom called me! She said Jinri's available! Aren't you excited? It's been a while!" Tiffany exclaimed excitedly while bouncing up and down  on her wheelchair.

 

"Oh really? You visited her last week." Taeyeon stated.

 

"Damn, you're no fun. Can we go now?"

 

"No we can't. It's not visiting time yet. We'll go there later okay?" Taeyeon said while cleaning the room.

 

"Damn it, I tought we can go now." Tiffany crossed her arms.

 

"I think you should 'damn it' over the fact that you're going to have a check up later" Taeyeon as she finished cleaning.

 

"Today? I tought they're giving me a break, that learning-to-walk thing sure tires the hell out of me." The redhead complained. "And I haven't seen my es for years."

 

"So you're missing your es now?" Taeyeon asked before wheeling Tiffany out of the room.

 

"Yeah, sometimes. But since the nurses here are pretty, I don't mind them. Can we ditch learning-to-walk class today? Let's have kissing class instead. Both you and me, kissing under the tree." Tiffany said dreamily, obviously fantasizing things

 

"You . No we can't, your legs are improving so fast. Once they're healed you can see your es. I'm so not kissing a like you under the tree."

 

"Aww, we can kiss at other places if you don't want under the tree."

 

"You better keep that voice of yours cause we're here." Taeyeon said making Tiffany groaned when she saw the rehabilitation room sign.

 

"Enjoy your CLASS Miss Hwang." Taeyeon chuckled as she assigned Tiffany to another nurse before waving her goodbye.

 

"Damn that girl is lucky I love her." Tiffany muttered under her breath.

 

"Can we start now Miss Hwang?" Asked the foreigner nurse.

 

"Of course we can my darling Clementine." Tiffany shot a flirtatious smile.

 

"But my name is not Clementine." The nurse pouted as she prepared stuffs for Tiffany. Tiffany peaked at the nurse's nametag.

 

"Just kidding my graceful Grace." She smiled charmingly and took the nurse's hand and kissed it's back.

 

"Taeyeon unnie would be furious if she knows you're flirting with the nurses here."

 

"Nah, she knows she's special that's why she's treating me like and curses a lot ever since that day."

 

The dark-haired nurse laughed before helping Tiffany to stand and began the session  shortly after. With Tiffany flirting her of course.

 

                                          ********************************

 

"How was it?" Taeyeon asked after they went out of the room, now heading to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

"How was what?"

 

"Your session of course."Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"With Grace? She's great. Simply amazing." Tiffany said, grinning, making Taeyeon stopped pushing her wheelchair and stood infront of her.

 

"You did her?!"

 

"Why? Are you jealous?" Tiffany asked teasingly.

 

"Urgh! You , I'm not jealous!" Taeyeon stated before continue to wheel Tiffany for their lunch grumpily.

 

"Ohoho Kim Taeyeon is in denial." Tiffany laughed but later stop when Taeyeon threatened her and kept silent until they reached the cafeteria.

 

"What do you want to eat?" Taeyeon asked while looking at the various foods being displayed.

 

"You." The redhead answered only to get pinched.

 

"I'm going to beat the hell out of you if we're in your room, you . Be serious!" Taeyeon hissed.

 

"It's alright, she's always like this, pms." Tiffany assured the female worker, whispering the 'pms' part which resulted her head being pushed by Taeyeon who was glaring at her.

 

"Just get me the same thing you're going to have." Tiffany said before turning to the female worker "Now what is your name pretty girl?"

 

"Here. How much?"Taeyeon asked, purposedly interrupted their conversation after finished picking out their lunch.

 

"Sorry, those would be 13 thousand won." Taeyeon was about to fish out her money when Tiffany stopped her.

 

"What now?" She asked the redhead, annoyed.

 

"Let me pay for these, as an apology."

 

"You don't even have money to pay them Miss Hwang."

 

"Oh yeah?" Tiffany took off her left shoes shake it a little when few thousands of wons landed on the floor. She bend her body and took the money before handing the right amount to the cashier and away the balance inside her shoes.

 

"You keep your money in your shoes?" Taeyeon shot a disgusted look to the redhead who's wearing her shoe.

 

"Yeah, it's much more safer. Now let's go! I'm starving"  Tiffany patted her stomach before wheeling herself searching for table leaving Taeyeon to bring their foods.

 

"This kid"

 

                               *************************************

They're now back in Tiffany's room, hanging out while watching a movie on the television with popcorns and sodas together.

 

"Taeyeon why aren't we visiting Jinri now?" Tiffany asked while grabbing some popcorns.

 

"They're d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter