Three

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On a peaceful morning, when everyone else were sleeping, some might be getting ready for work, a tall, skinny lady was squating in the corner of her housemate/bestfriend's bedroom giggling while staring at her target which is really creepy...

 

"kekekekukukuhakhak, 6:29, Prepare for the wrath of Kim Danshin." 

 

 

5...4...3...2.......1!

 

 

 A time bomb explodes.

 

 

 "AH! HELP ME~~" and the target fell from her light blue bed pulling the comforter along.

 

The brunette who had just fell down from her bed shot her head up and scanned the light blue coloured bedroom. Probably searching for the so called time bomb. When she saw a dark figure squating in one of her room's corner she squinted her eyes and glared at the figure as if she can kill it with them.

 

"YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Shouted the brunette breaking the peaceful morning.

 

"What the hell was that ?! Can't you just wake me up normally ?! I can get a heart attack and die you Stupid Shikshin! " She shouted at Sooyoung before wearing her fake wolverine claws which magically appeared from nobody knows where.

 

"Ahahaha~ Taengoo you should see your face just now, Ahaha..hah...ha?" Sooyoung stopped laughing when she saw a very dark aura coming from Taeyeon. "Oh sorry...someone called me just now." and she dashed out the room.

 

"Hey! Come back here you stupid shikshin!" Taeyeon chased Sooyoung with her fake wolverine claws which looked pretty dangerous.

 

"Taengoo sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry~ Spare me please! I'm sorry! Sorry! Sor..." Sooyoung gulped when she looked infront of her where Taeyeon was cracking her neck muscles while smirking evilly "Oh sheet..."

 

Their shared apartment was later filled with screaming, crying, whimpering,flying utensils and, a very weird and creepy evil laugh which actually sounded like a crazy witch ajumma.

 

Yeah, this had become their daily morning routine and the neighbours were already familiar with those screaming and whimpering sounds that they start ignoring it by not calling the police... 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

"Awwww ~~ My back  hurts... This is all your fault! You went overboard! I said sorry so many times already!" Sooyoung glared at Taeyeon who was walking beside her with an innocent face while placing an ice pack on her back as they walked into the hospital.

 

"It's your fault... You know the consequences, but you do more...Didn't I warned you last time you did that? It was like two days ago Soo..." Taeyeon glanced at Sooyoung who was having trouble reaching her back "Let me help you with that" Taeyeon said as she took the ice pack from Sooyoung and started pressing it gently on the latter's back. 

 

"Thank you and what did I do? I did woke you up normally right?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

 

"Normally you said? You threw a bucket of ice inside my blanket! I don't even know where did you get those ice cubes! I can froze to death you know!  And you call that Normal?" Taeyeon pressed the ice pack harshly when she remembered the incident.

 

"Aww! Okay okay! I'm sorry! Do it gently will you?" Sooyoung smiled when she hears Taeyeon muttered ' I'm sorry' and how the ice pack's pressed gently on her back.

 

Suddenly Sooyoung's stomach growled.

 

"Er Taengoo, let's go to the cafeteria,shall we? We haven't eaten breakfast yet ~~" Sooyoung whined while holding her stomach pouting and made cute faces at Taeyeon. 

 

"Urgh, stop it Soo! Okay but you're treating me breakfast, Full Stop!" Taeyeon put the ice pack on Sooyoung's palm and started to walk faster while humming songs.

 

"Huh? But I payed for your lunch that day...Why am I treating you again? You're the one who should treat me foods!" Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon who shook her head then stopped infront of Sooyoung

 

"Na uh, it's for what you did to me this morning...You HAVE to pay for it ~~" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and pinched Sooyoung's cheeks before continued walking.

 

"No I won't missy! That's so Not fair! You beat me this morning!!" Sooyoung walked to Taeyeon's side and started complaining.

 

"I don't know, what I know is that you're the one who will pay for my breakfast..."

 

And the bickering started between the two bestfriends... Yeah.. Their typical day started with beating and bickering with each other but that's how their friendship got stronger.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Urgh, where am I?" Tiffany opened her eyes and found herself laying on a bed in a not familiar room.

 

Suddenly the door opened revealing a short blonde haired woman wearing doctor's coat with a nurse who was pushing a cart following closely behind her.

 

"Oh you're awake? How are you? Do you feel pain anywhere? " the blonde haired asked before asking the nurse to leave them politely. "I can handle it here, you can go now." The nurse went out of the room after drawing the curtains.

 

"Sunny? Where am I? Is this daddy's hospital? Why am I here then? And why are my legs casted?" Tiffany bombed her sister with questions.

 

"Easy there baby girl, indeed you're in daddy's hospital and can't you remember? You got into an accident and you broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter