Five

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_______________________________________________________________

 

"I...Can we?? I mean, it will be lunch time when we arrive there, aren't you going to have lunch with her and...spend times with your sister??" Taeyeon asked tilting her head facing Sunny.

 

Sunny shakes her head "No no no...I insist, might as well introduce you to her right?? You said so, so Come on!" she said before grabbing Sooyoung and Taeyeon's hands

 

"Her hand's so soft ~~"  

 

"Omo! She held my hand first!!"  

 

"Aish...hope unnie's younger sister will not be angry"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Earlier with Tiffany.

 

Tiffany had just finished listing on her to-do list for the day and is now preparing her physical and mental for the first one.

 

"Hmmp...how do I stop this thing...Where's the brake...Oh! It's here! Okay,just roll the wheel and accelerate...Fighting!! Now searching time ~~" and the redhead went out of the room on her baby pink wheelchair smiling innocently hiding her true agenda.

 

Few minutes later

 

"Woohoo ~~ Hey! Why are you infront of me?!"

 

 

"Unnie! That's not fair!"

 

 

"Hahaha! You can't beat me ~~ I'm going to win!" the redhead said to her newly found friend which is a 7 years old girl and raced her way to the so called finishing line.They're in a deep trouble for breaking the peacefulness of the serene hospital.

 

The redhead reached the finishing line with the younger girl tailing a little bit closer to her.

 

"Oh yeah ~~ I win~~~" and the redhead starts doing Unidentified Lame Dance(ULD).

 

"Tiffany unnie,that's NOT fair! You pushed me at the corner!" complained the younger girl.

 

"Mehh, I'm still the winner, bleeh ~~~" Tiffany sticks her tongue out towards the younger girl childlishly.

 

"Unnie let's race again, this time play fa.. AWWWW!!!!" "OUUCHH!!" the duo screamed while holding their ears which had been pulled by a nurse.

 

"You two brats...Did you know that you two cause ruckus in this hospital?" the nurse asked while pulling their ears. 

 

"Let us GO you monster!!!!I'm telling my daddy if you won't let go!" said Tiffany while struggling "Yes Yes!! I'm telling mine too!!" the younger girl joined.

 

"You think I'm afraid?!Your daddies will spank you butts if they know about this!" The nurse said glaring at the two.

 

"Unnie~~I don't want to be spanked~~~" the younger girl whined,pulling the hem of Tiffany's shirt.

 

"Don't worry Jinri, daddy will spank her " Tiffany managed to freed herself "Like This!!" and she slaps the nurse's making the nurse release Jinri's ear.Jinri laughed with Tiffany after the nurse let go of her ear.

 

"You two...ROOM! NOW!!" the nurse shouted while glaring at Tiffany and Jinri who's smiling innocently with bright red face.

 

"Jinri ah, monster's angry...Now let's go to my room!"

 

"Yes!"

 

And the two starts racing to Tiffany's room with tons of angry nurses,doctors and patients behind them.

 

In Tiffany's room.

 

"Uwaaa~~unnie you have so many toys~~~" Jinri said mouth agape before picking up a Nerf gun from Tiffany's toy stack.

 

"You like that??" Tiffany asked before calling a nurse to switch on her game console.

 

"Yes~It's cool~" Jinri admired the gun in her hand.

 

"Take it then, it's a gift.Now let's play this!" Tiffany hands Jinri a controller and puts away the Nerf gun.

 

"WWE?? I love it!" the younger girl pumps her fist before settling herself beside Tiffany. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"aww man ~~ Lost again! Why are you so good? Let's play something else..." Tiffany switched off the TV before crawling her way to her toy stack and picked up a remote control tank.She then showed it to the younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter