Sixteen

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise random update with random things. I am really sorry for not updating this story T T Thank you to those who subscribed and upvoted and comments too :)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon was not the type to randomly telling her feelings to her friends. She had not seen Tiffany for a while and was curious but was too shy to ask about the other girl's whereabouts and a little bit upset for the girl did not told her that she would be away. It felt weird when there was no Tiffany bothering her and people could easily tell that she probably had been missing the troublemaker if she was not hiding her feelings, which she was currently doing her best too.

 

 

"Taeyeon, can't you just ask Sunny about her?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Why should I?"

 

"Oh god this pretentious idiot, you are missing her don't you?"

 

"Pfft, why would I miss her, you stick." Taeyeon glared at her best friend.

 

"Denying again," Sooyoung scoffed "you can rot in your denial world while I date Soonkyu happily."

 

"Am not," Taeyeon stucked her tongue out towards Sooyoung "you can rot here while I go back home and sleep.

 

"What? What about your night shift?"

 

"It changed." Taeyeon replied.

 

"Aww too bad, I thought we can hang out together.”

 

"Yeah, after you got laid by your boss and ditch me alone at the house."

 

“My girlfriend is a doctor. It’s your fault for playing hard to get when a rich- troublemaker has her eyes on you."

 

"She helps her father run this hospital, technically she is." Theydon replied, ignoring the last statement.

 

"Can we stop talking about my girlfriend and start talking about you-know-who?"

 

"Can we not talk about you-know-who? I don’t know who." Theydon stated, knowing that Sooyoung will ignore it.

 

"You know you two have been going on this love-hate relationship since I don't even know when and now she's missing. Don't tell me you don't have any feelings for her, nope?"

 

Taeyeon did not reply, as she was deep on thoughts. It would be a lie if what the troublemaker had been doing to her had not affected her feelings. Why did the girl even left without telling her? She was indeed upset about the fact that Tiffany did not tell her and had not visited her the past weeks.

 

"I-"

 

"Save your excuses for later Tae, I have works to do. Have fun." Sooyoung said and winked to the latter; sneaking behind Taeyeon with finger on the lips; hushing Sooyoung. Sneaky bastard, she thought.

 

"Bye." 

 

Taeyeon was still deep in her thoughts after her short conversation with Sooyoung, not aware of the person behind her. The latter then wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's waist and palm over her eyes followed by a deep -guess who- which resulted to Taeyeon slapping the owner's arm when she heard the voice.

 

"Go away, Tiffany."

 

"Aww, I'm away for so long and this is what I get?" Tiffany faked a sob as she pulled her arm and hand away from Taeyeon.

 

"Hmm." 

 

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany and glared at the latter who seemingly had dyed her hair to a darker shade. No more mischievous red and the taller one seemed to have matured with the help of her hair color perhaps. Taeyeon resisted the urge to tackled the girl down and hug her tight.

 

“Why?” Tiffany asked, smiling at the adorable glaring shorter one.

 

 “No nothing.”

 

"Anyway, are you free for dinner tonight?"

 

"No."

 

"You don't have night shift tonight."

 

"No."

 

"Then why aren't you free?"

 

"Because I don't want to go with you."

 

"Taetae~" Tiffany whined as they entered the locker room.

 

"Could you please go outside? I want to change."

 

"I will not unless you," she pointed to Taeyeon "me," and pointed at herself "dinner."

 

"Tiffany." 

 

"Dinner."

 

"Okay, fine."

 

"Yay," Tiffany cheered, "I'll wait for you outside."

 

 

When Taeyeon had finished changing to her casual attire, she went out only to see Tiffany sitting cross-legged on the corridor's floor. She sighed.

 

 

"Tiffany." Taeyeon called out for the other girl.

 

"Oh, yes. Let's go. I reserved us a table at this amazing restaurant." Tiffany said as she intertwined her fingers with Taeyeon's. Dugeun dugeun

 

 

 

Their ride to the restaurant was accompanied by random complains by Taeyeon followed by a comfortable silence which made Taeyeon felt weird since the other lass was only replying her while throwing glances filled with adoration. Maybe Tiffany had finally matured from her childish antiques during the past weeks she was away doing god-knows-what.

 

 

 

When they arrived at the restaurant, Taeyeon was fond of the coziness of the restaurant since Tiffany had always brought her to a fancier one. Which actually made Taeyeon felt bad since the girl was spending too much on her when they were not even in a relationship; which she was sure will change eventually with what she was feeling past few weeks.

 

 

"Don't forget to take off your coat." Tiffany reminded softly as she pulled the chair out for Taeyeon and the girl felt thankful since Tiffany had chose to sit at a much more secluded table.

 

"Thank you." Taeyeon smiled as she eyed Tiffany who was taking her own coat off.

 

"What do you want to eat?"

 

"Anything will do. I'm starving." 

 

After Tiffany finished ordering, she looked at Taeyeon who was checking out the whole place like a child. 

 

"You like it?" Tiffany asked, landing her arms on the table.

 

"Yes, you rarely bring me to this kind of places you know."

 

"I'm glad you do. Thought something different will finally make you sway for me, you know." Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"Maybe I will if you did not leave me for weeks."

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

"Hmm."

 

"Taeyeon listen, I'm really sorry for not telling you first okay."

 

"You don't have to apologize; I am not your girlfriend." Taeyeon looked down to her laps, avoiding Tiffany's tense stare.

 

"Taeyeon." Tiffany called for her.

 

"Yes?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter