Nine

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Taeyeon I finished my breakfast! Can we go to Jinri's room? Can we? Can we?" Tiffany used her aegyo as she was aware of the brunette disliking it.     "Yes we can. And please stop that. I might kick you. It's annoying."     "Otay Nursh Kwim" Tiffany smirked. "You wouldn't dare to do it."     "I will. I'm going to return that first." She pointed at the food cart near the table.     "No, lets go now~" Tiffany whined.     "Cant you just wait here silently? Just a few minutes."      "Fine. Make it quick." Tiffany crossed her arms and groaned as she cant cross her legs.     "Why am I taking care of her?" Taeyeon muttered as she head to the door.     "I heard that Nurse Kim."     "Whatever Miss Hwang."   •--—--------------——--------—————-------------------------------———-----——-------———----------------•   "Lets go." Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she saw toys stacked on Tiffany's lap. "Dont tell me youre going to bring those"     "Oh how do you know? Jinri loves these."      "But you cant bring that many for her, and that nerf guns are so huge."     "I'm still bringing these."     "What if I say NO?" Taeyeon asked, emphasizing the 'no'.     "What if I say I'm bringing these?"     "You will not."     "Yes I will." Tiffany stuck her tongue out to Taeyeon.     "Will not."     "I will."     You will not!" Taeyeon hissed.     "Yes I will and that's Final."     "I'm no-" Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany dropped the guns and took her left hand.     "Nu ah ah. Shh shh. I said that's final right? No arguing or I'll kiss you. Miss Beautiful" Tiffany pecked the back of Taeyeon's hand and winked with her index finger placed on Taeyeon's lips.     Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hands and leaned her face to Tiffany. "Like you dare to kiss me." Taeyeon stated as she tought it was a joke.     "Yes I do." Tiffany smirked before she pressed her lips to Taeyeon's. Taeyeon had her eyes wide opened and cheeks getting redder before pulling away seconds after.     "W-what the heck." She stuttered "W-wear your jumper. I-it's getting colder." She began pushing Tiffany to Jinri's room and acted like nothing had happened.     "Ohohoho, stuttering now aren't you?" Tiffany looked up and threw her charming smile to Taeyeon. "By the way, your lip's so, so soft and strawberry! Oh my god! I just kissed you!" Tiffany spazzed loudly to tease the nurse.     "Shut up! This woman, you better stop before I leave you here and play with Jinri alone."     "You wouldn't dare."     "Should I?" Taeyeon glared at the redhead.     "No."     "So shut up."      "Eoh. Why would I?"      "Because I said so." Taeyeon said and tapped Tiffany's crown softly.     "Excuse me, last time I checked, YOU work for me, so I'm the one who get to say that line. Not you Ms shortie." Tiffany said before tilting her head upwards and wiggled her eyebrows at the nurse. And that annoyed the other lass.     "That's not going to work since Soonkyu unnie said not to pamper you big playbaby, so you better stop these eyebrows now." Taeyeon pinched Tiffany's eyebrows when the latter started wiggling them much more faster.     "Aw! Why did you do that?" Tiffany asked while rubbing around her eyebrow. "Wait a second. Did you just called me baby?" Tiffany grinned when she saw Taeyeon blushed.     "It's combination you idiot. Playgirl plus big baby equals to big play baby."     "That so called combination made you blush though. Taeyeon calls me baby~ Taeyeon calls me baby~ Nurse Kim calls me baby~" Tiffany sang while waving her arms in the air.     "You're being extra annoying toda- oh! We're here." Taeyeon she stopped walking and wheeled Tiffany's wheelchair to face the door.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter