Eight

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a busy morning. Nurses and doctors rushing for emergencies, starting their morning round for the patients, chattering, breakfast, you name it. Taeyeon separated ways with Sooyoung and Sunny and headed for Tiffany's room while pushing a food cart with her.

 

"Miss Hwang." She knocked the door. "Miss Hwang" Twice.

 

"I'm coming in." When she entered the poorly lit room she saw Tiffany was backfacing her and heard the sleeping redhead snoring lightly. She pushed the food cart beside the bed and proceeded on waking up the redhead.

 

"Miss Hwang, wake up. Miss Hwang." She shook Tiffany's body but the latter showed no sign of waking up. Few minutes of shaking and poking Taeyeon sighed and made her way to the window. She chuckled silently when she saw a handwritten sign, a warning for drewing the curtains neatly pasted on it. Childish ert. She tought before peeling the paper and threw it on the couch.

 

"Good morning world ~" She whispered and smirked before drewing the curtains allowing sunrays to enter the room.

 

Seconds later she heard someone groaned and cursed behind her. She turned around and raised one of her eyebrows at the redhead.

 

"The first thing you do is cursing. Wow." Taeyeon mocked.

 

"Urgh. Shut up. Can't you see the damn paper on the curtains?" Tiffany asked sounding rather mad while covering her face with a small pillow.

 

"Yes I did" Taeyeon said, feeling a little nervous since it was her first time hearing Tiffany's tone. Is she mad? She never used  that tone while bickering with me before.

 

"Then why did you drew the bloody curtains?!" Tiffany shouted and threw the pillow aimlessly tumbling down her stack of toys which made Taeyeon squealed and squatted down while covering her ears. Tiffany looked at the squating figure annoyingly but her eyes widened seconds after she recognized the familiar petite body with brunette locks. Damn it Hwang! 

 

Tiffany slip off her bed and sat on her wheelchair right after before making her way towards Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon" She called out softly. Placing her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I don't know it's you" Tiffany retreated back her hand when Taeyeon sat cross-legged on the floor.

 

"It's okay. You didn't hit me. Are you always like that to the other nurses?" Taeyeon asked, looking up to Tiffany. "You were VERY rude" She purposedly emphasized the 'very'.

 

"No! Something came up last night." Tiffany paused. "So yeah, I'm sorry like really really sorry." She rubbed the back of her neck and looked at Taeyeon apologetically.

 

"That explains the sad face. Were you crying?" Taeyeon asked as she noticed dried tears on the redhead's cheeks.

 

"Yes. Because I'm so happy that god has send a very beautiful angel to take care of me." Tffany leaned forward and smirked afterwards. "Nurse Kim Beautiful."

 

Taeyeon scoffed "You're flirting me after what happened? Keep dreaming Hwang. It's Taeyeon. Not Beautiful." Taeyeon pushed Tiffany's face and stood up, dusting off her light pink uniform. "I bring you breakfast." Taeyeon made her way to the food cart and pushed it to the coffee table.

 

"You look very cute in those." Tiffany said while struggling to sit on the couch.

 

"Stay there . I'll help you." Taeyeon said before proceeding to support Tiffany's body towards the bathroom. Complaining about the taller redhead's weight.

 

"Hey! I'm not that heavy! You're the weak one here. And where are you taking me? Wanna do it on the bed? You can wait until I'm healthy you know?"

 

"Can you stop saying erted things? Enough with your erted toughts. You have to brush your teeth before you eat. Fool."

 

"T-that was not erted! I w-was, uhh" Tiffany stammered/

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Don't deny it fool."

 

"Can you stop calling me Fool? That's not nice! I called you beautiful, pretty etc. Call me handsome. Now."

 

"Pfft. Handsome? You? I'm laughing really hard right now! Go inside and make yourself clean you smelly creature!" Taeyeon said before pushing Tiffany inside the bathroom and slammed the door before serving the redhead's breakfast.

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Get in here and help me now!"

 

"I'm not staying in the same room with a ert like you, beside, unnie asked me not to pamper you too much. So you gotta do it all by yourself~" Taeyeon sang and chuckled. "Your breakfast is served already. Your walking sticks are there, beside the door. I'll be back later. Bye~"

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! How dare you! Don't go!" Tiffany struggled to open the door while balancing her body. When she had opened the door she saw Taeyeon's tongue sticking out at her. "Yah Kim Taeyeon! Come back here! Kim Taeyeon! Damn it!" Tiffany hissed. "These are called crutches!" Tiffany hissed once again before slamming the door shut.

 

The things I do for her attention. Damn you Kim Taeyeon. Tiffany tought before brushing her teeth.

 

------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter