One

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning~ How are you today?" A female nurse asked her patient.

 

"Good morning, Taeyeon! I'm fine, thanks for asking. Got a visit from my grandson yesterday!" The older one answered, happily.

 

"Oh really? Is that why you're so happy today?" The nurse, Taeyeon, giggled. "I'm gonna check your blood pressure. Do you want to finish your breakfast first? Or..." Taeyeon asked while preparing the monitor. 

 

The older woman chuckled. "Just check it now, I'm losing my appetite because of the food. I hope he brings good food later." 

 

"You still dislike the hospital food? Arm please,"

 

The woman shifted her arm towards Taeyeon then continued their conversation. "You know me pretty well even though it's only been like what? A few weeks? I'm impressed, but don't you feel a bit stressed? You're always working. Maybe you should take a break for few days. It's rare to see very polite and hardworking people nowadays."

 

"But I like to do this. Why should I feel stressed? Anyway, I'm not the only hardworking and polite person. There are many more people like that out there." Taeyeon paused as she checked the monitor.

 

"Your blood pressure is good, pulse, okay. Doctor said you could leave the hospital if you're in good condition. I'll miss you~" Taeyeon pouted while removing the monitor from the older one's arm.

 

"Taeyeon, you're such a lovely girl. Find yourself a boyfriend so you'll have someone by your side. Wait... don't you have other patients to attend?" the older woman smiled and patted Taeyeon's hand.

 

"Mm, maybe I will someday. And you're the last one today, so no worries. You should rest before you catch fever again." Taeyeon said thoughtfully before making the older woman slowly lie down. "We both wouldn't want that, huh."

 

"Yeah... Hehe. Thank you, Taeyeon. I'm getting so much better now. You should take a rest too, my dear." said the patient, smiling to Taeyeon who was fixing her blanket.

 

"I'm fine, no need to worry. They'll send lunch later on. Don't forget to take your medicine. Rest well now. Bye~" Taeyeon bade goodbye cutely, and left the ward, politely greeting the people she saw.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

Taeyeon was heading to the cafeteria to meet her bestfriend when someone bumped into her.  "Sorry, I'm rushing somewhere." the person apologised before dashing away.

 

"He-OW!" Taeyeon was cut off by Sooyoung who had hit her head from behind, quite hard for a person of her size. "Taengoo! Hey!"

 

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! That hurt you dummy!" she pinched her friend's arm.

 

"Ow! Okay, fine! I'm sorry, little crab! That hurt..." Sooyoung rubbed her red arm with a pout. Being a random girl she was, Sooyoung took out a chocolate bar from her pocket and devoured it.

 

"Seriously Soo? Can you not eat? You're gonna get fat! Where'd you even get that?" Taeyeon glanced at Sooyoung before concentrating on her phone as they both walked to the cafeteria.

 

Sooyoung scoffed at Taeyeon's words "Not gonna get fat. Lucy gave me this. Anyway, did you hear about how the CEO's daughter got into an accident?" Sooyoung asked when they entered the cafeteria.

 

"Daughter? He has a daughter? " Taeyeon asked before ordering her lunch. "Soo, please pay for me?" she turned her head to Sooyoung and smiled at her. 

 

"What?! Me? Why me?" Sooyoung whined, pointing to herself. "Why? Maybe because of what you did to me just moments ago? Duh~ Who else would pay?" Taeyeon glanced at Sooyoung who was trying to decide what to eat. "Hey, stop taking so much food!" she scolded her friend whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter