Thirteen

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   

                                                         ||  Thirteen  ||

 

8:30 am.

“Shubidabidubam” Tiffany sang as she made her way to her sister’s office with two cups of coffee placed neatly in a cup holder in her hand. She peeked through the glass partitions of the room and saw her sister behind stacks of files and smiled apologetically before knocking on the door.

 

“Come in.” Sunny said as she lifted her head up and took off her reading glasses placing it on the table. “It’s you.”

“Good morning.” Tiffany smiled.

“Aren’t the time quite early for you? You never wake up this early after finishing high school.”

“I’m going to ignore that. Here, I got you coffee.” Tiffany put their cups of coffee on the table and took a seat, facing Sunny.

“Thanks. So what are you doing here?”

“Visiting you. Can’t I? Are you expecting someone else?”

“Indeed I am. Rather not being visited by a Casanova redhead.”

“Damn you. Casanova is for male.”

“Aren’t you one?”

“Then you must be one too.”

“Whatever. Are you here to bug me? If you are then get your out of here.”

“Chill oldie. I’m can leave today. And Taeyeon’s shift ended in an hour.”

“Great. No more complaints from our patients and employees. The faster the better, okay?”

“Seriously? What did I even do?”

“Are you asking me that question? You freaking raced at the hallway and shoot people’s in your first two weeks my dear. You’re making the whole hospital your playground.”

“I was bored. You just came by to scold me.”

“When are you checking out? Wait is this some kind of hotel or what”

“Yes it is. Daddy can do that for me, or you. I have a date with TaeTae.” Sunny rolled her eyes.

“Aww calling her TaeTae now? That’s so cute of you.” Sunny reached out her hands to pinch Tiffany’s cheeks.

“Stop making fun of me woman. You should go find your girlfriend before she dumps you in the dustbin.”

“She’s not dumping me. Wait, wait time is it?”

“8:49? Why?”

“Turn and watch.” Sunny said as she started counting. “1...2...3...4…”

“You’re expecting Sooyoung to co-“   “shh! 5!”

 

The door opened and the awaited tall nurse came in shouting her doctor’s name.

“Jjang~ See? I told you.”

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” Tiffany puffed her cheeks and sipped on her warm coffee.

“What are you guys talking about?” Sooyoung asked as she made her way to Sunny before plopping herself on the doctor’s lap, wrapping her arms around Sunny’s neck.

“Nothing serious baby.” Sunny pecked the taller girl’s lips.

Sooyoung tilted her head and looked at Tiffany “Ms Hwang someone might be missing you like crazy now.”

“So?” Tiffany cocked an eyebrow at Sooyoung.

“And I want to make out with this doctor here.”

“And miss all the fun? No thanks.”

“Sunny look at your sister~” Sooyoung whined.

“Miyoung get your big arse out of this room before I told Taeyo-“

“Okay okay. Damn you women.” Tiffany gulped down her coffee and made her way to draw the curtains over the glass partitions of the room. She turned her body to face the currently face eating duo.

“Gosh. I drew the curtains for you don’t forget to lock the door hornays.” She bid goodbye and went out. “Guys your boss here is busy” making out “don’t bother her.” She smirked.

 

                              ==========================================

 

Sooyoung and Sunny chuckled before facing each other again. Obviously eye ing each other for a few minutes.

“I’m so going to you if you give me that stare again.” Sunny wrapped her arms around the taller girl’s waist.

“ me, .” Sooyoung whispered and her lips seductively before locking them with the older woman’s luscious ones with her fingers tangled with the doctor’s blonde lock. So ing y.

Minutes of face eating, Sunny broke away resulting a whining Sooyoung. She pecked her lips and a smile formed.

 

“Are you free for lunch?” Sunny asked rubbing Sooyoung’s waist softly.

“40 minutes? I ditched rounds to be here though.”

“Great, I’ll wait for you then.”

“We’re going out? Can we have Chinese?”

“Of course.” Sunny kissed her girlfriend’s nose. “Wait, did you said you ditch rounds?”

“Aah, yes?” Sooyoung made adorable faces hoping to get away from it.

“You bad girl. You’re going to get fired baby.”

“It’s okay, you’re a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter