Twelve

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                               

                                              | | Chapter Twelve ||

 

Tiffany made her way to the nearest staff’s pantry, hoping she would meet a certain nurse by doing so. She went in and was greeted by a few doctors and nurses who were chatting around in between their free time. She smiled and them and sighed when she spotted no familiar brunette locks of someone she had been missing for the whole week. Minutes had past and she was still leaning her body against the small counter sipping on a cup of a lukewarm coffee which was offered by a doctor minutes after she went in. She just stared around the empty room as the earlier occupants had left to continue their works. Should I talk to her? But she’s ignoring me. Maybe I should tal- Her thought was interrupted by chattering sound between two.

 

“I told you just get over it. Unnie sure doesn’t mean to forget the date.” That voice sounded familiar.

“She’s busy all the time. We haven’t kiss for weeks already.”

“You know unnie has works to do. She’s not just a doctor.”

“I know. But she could have at least call me after finishing her works.”

“I don’t know, I don’t care. You’re making me a drink, right?”

 

“Why should I make yo-“ the door opened and the duo stopped their track as they saw a redhead leaning against the refrigerator. “I just remember Sunny called me just now. Guess you have to make it on your own. The capsules are in the cupboard.” And the taller one left the shorter one being stared by the redhead. Black does suits her.

 

Taeyeon avoided the redhead’s eyes and went to the cupboard taking out a coffee capsule. What the hell is she doing here? She then busied herself with the instant coffee maker obviously ignoring the redhead.

 

“So you’re ignoring me now?” Tiffany asked while finishing her coffee. She was ignored. “Taeyeon.”

“Kim Taeyeon.”

“What”

“You ignored me. The whole week.”

“So?”

“Seriously Tae?”

“It’s Taeyeon. Nurse Kim.” The shorter woman said as she waited for her coffee to be done, silently cursing on how long it took.

 

Tiffany on the other hand sighed while the cup. She knew she had to somehow talk with the nurse even when she didn’t have any idea why the nurse ignored her for a whole week. She stared at Taeyeon. She dyed her hair. So pretty.

 

“You dyed your hair.”

“I don’t see that as a problem.”

“I never said it is a problem.”

“Whatever”

“Whatever? You’re whatever-ing me?”

“Shut up.”

“Taeyeon did I do something wrong?”

“You told me you’d fire me.”

“I said I was kidding. There’s no way I could fire someone who is as lovely as you.”

Taeyeon scoffed. “I bet you said that to your women all the time.”

“I did.” Tiffany frowned.

“Figured it out.” Taeyeon sighed in relieve as the coffee is finally done. Finally. She took her cup and made her way to the door. Just before she reached the doorknob she felt her wrist being pulled by a warm hand.

“Taeyeon I don’t know what I did but I’m really sorry if it is the reason on why you’re ignoring me.”

“You ing played me and you said you don’t know what you had done? Are you kidding me?” Taeyeon hissed glaring straight at the redhead.

“Seriously I have no idea. Stop cursing lady.”

“Not even one?”

“Not even one.” you.

“Should have figured it out earlier you ing redhead.” Taeyeon stomped her feet and gulped down her warm coffee before washing the cup angrily.

“You should explain it to me then! Not cursing like a rude .”

“What did you call me? ?”

“N-no I didn’t meant it. I mea-“

“You want me to explain? You ing flirt with me, you ing said that you like me, you ing took pictures of me, you ing stalked me and you, you ing stole my first kiss! My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter