Eleven

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, what? I thought it was leukaemia."

 

"I'm sorry for lying to the both of you."

 

"No, you don't have to say sorry. You don’t want to tell Tiffany?”

 

“Jinri requested that long ago. She said she doesn’t her new friends to leave her again.”

 

“I’ll pray for her wellbeing. Tell her Taeyeon unnie loves her, can you?”

 

“Of course I will. She would be glad to hear that.”

 

 Take care Mrs Lee." The lass hugged the older woman before bowing her goodbye.

 

 

                                        ********************************

 

"Unnie have you ever had brain tumour survivor? Children?"

 

"Me? Nope. But the hospital had a few for children."

 

"How do they survive it?"

 

"It depends on the location and size of the tumour and some other things like their age. Why?"

 

"I'm just curious, can't I" Taeyeon tilted her head.

 

"Oh you stop making that face. Are you going somewhere?"

 

"I'm cute right? I'm heading to the therapy room. Your baby sister is having her session"

 

"You squishy cheeks. That rascal? That's good to hear."

 

"I haven't seen you for a while though."

 

"Last weeks were dope! So many surgeries. Exhausted me is so unlucky."

 

"Aah that's the reason."

 

"What? What reason?"

 

"Sooyoung complained about you being busy."

 

"Really? She should talk about it with me then, that girl."

 

"Spend time with her more unnie, she showered my ears with her babbling every day and she's not even your girlfriend yet. Just imagine her being yours."

 

"That would be awesome Tae! You're taking that way right? I guess we're parting here."

 

"Take care unnie." Taeyeon hugged the older woman and whispered "Sooyoung is waiting for you to ask her that line. I love you." She kissed the doctor's cheek before running away leaving the doctor giggling. “Guess I have to ask it sooner.” She puffed her cheeks and head to her office while texting a certain tall nurse.

 

All those things were the symptoms. Why didn’t I noticed them before? Should I tell Tiffany? But Jinri...

                                               **********************************

 

“Miss Hwang are you done?” Taeyeon went in the room without knocking and was greeted by a sight of Tiffany back hugging another nurse.

 

“I guess your legs are healed now. I’m sorry for bothering you. I’ll come back later.” She bowed at the two before leaving the room. She’s a player after all. I shouldn’t tell her.

 

“Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon!” Taeyeon heard Tiffany calling her name, she ignored them. Thankfully there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter