Fifteen

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Few weeks had past since their little date at the park and Taeyeon was restless as the number of patients kept on increasing of course, Tiffany who had been bugging her during her shifts.

-

"Taeyeon! Doctor Park needs you!"

"Got it!" Taeyeon stood up and left the nurse's counter. She was supposed to take the left hallway when a bouquet of roses appeared infront of her.

"Good morning my dear nurse." Greeted the familiar person.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before taking the bouquet and continued walking while smelling the fresh flowers.

"No kisses? I wake up so early today." The person pouted, tailing behind her.

"I'm busy Tiffany."

"Just a peck?"

"No."

"Fine." Tiffany frowned and left the nurse.

Taeyeon chuckled silently at the attitude. She did found it amusing how childish could the 25 years old woman be. She smiled at the bouquet in her hand. But wait, Tiffany? Said woman was following her nurse with a dslr in her hand and of course, her legendary creeper smile.

"She likes my roses. So pretty." The latter grinned while pressing the camera shutter repeatedly.


|| Fifteen ||


A tall nurse was combing her hair after changing into a much more comfortable attire when she felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around her waist followed by a -you look pretty- from a familiar voice.

"When am I not." She replied.

"Being cocky now?"

"I'm not, unnie."

"Seriously? Calling me unnie is so not cool." Sunny glared at the taller girl.

"Why not?" Sooyoung turned around, facing her girlfriend "Unnie." She smirked.

"You're going to do it even more don't you?" The doctor asked and was replied with a grin. "Damn woman."

"Unnie~" Sooyoung called out "Treat me food? Tooyoung ish hungrwy." She used her baby voice while clinging onto the doctor.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Sunny asked.

"Japanese!"

"You know any good places?" Sooyoung shook her head.

"This girl, we're lucky since one of my friend recommended a place last week. " Sunny said, taking out her phone.

"Yay!" Sooyoung pumped her fist.

"Stop being so cute will you." Suny tiptoed and planted a soft kiss on Sooyoung's cheek.

"Unnie."

"What?"

"I hate you."

"Give me a kiss." Sunny replied. Sooyoung turned her head around, scanning the locker room before planting her lips on Sunny's for a short yet sweet kiss.

"I hate you too baby."

"Help me button this up." Sooyoung pointed at the back of her dress.

"Why do they even put buttons at the back." Sunny mumbled.

"Don't know. But this dress is cute."

"You're way more cuter."

"I'm cute since forever."

"That's conceited."

"But you love me."

"That, I have to agree. I'll wait outside." Sunny pinched her girlfriend's cheeks before going out.


•--------•


"Taeyeon give her usual daily dose, I'll leave you here, they beeped me for a surgery."

"Thank you for your hardwork." Taeyeon bowed at the doctor before attending the patient.

-

"Lunch lunch time lunch lunch break break I'm hungry." Taeyeon pouted.

"Hey honey, miss me?" Tiffany walked beside Taeyeon, smiling while browsing through her captured pictures on the camera.

"What if I say yes?"

"I will be really happy."

"Are you?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes. Oh! Look, you're so pretty here."

"You take pictures of me?"

"Sweet moments are meant to be captured. Darling, you're adorable right here."

"How many do you have in there?"

"This camera? 700 something. I bought it last week." Taeyeon gasped as Tiffany grinned.

"Bloody cookies, what did you even captured there."

"You. Lunch with me?"

"Glad you asked. Can we have Chinese?"

"Anything for you. Wait, selfie~" Tiffany held up the camera and leaned closer to Taeyeon.

"Selfie~" Taeyeon leaned her head on Tiffany's shoulder and smiled.

"We look good together, don't we?" Tiffany asked as she showed Taeyeon their picture.

"I don't know." Taeyeon answered.

"You'll definitely say yes in the future. Lets go." Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand in hers and began asking the shorter girl about her favourite food.

-

"So, how was the food?"

"Great! The chicken tasted really jjang!" Taeyeon grinned.

"Will you be my girlfriend then?"

"That doesn't relate with the chicken." Taeyeon put up a straight face.

"Aww I thought I could kiss you after lunch." Tiffany pouted.

"Stop it Hwang. I'm going in, you better go home and take a rest. Thank you for the lunch."

"Just a thank you?"

"What else am I supposed to do then?"

"Nevermind. Take care." Tiffany smiled and turned her body around. She walked as slowly as possible with her shoulders slumped, hoping that the nurse would initiate something.

Taeyeon sighed and pulled Tiffany's wrist before planting her lips on the raven's cheek.

Tiffany frozed when she felt Taeyeon's lips on her cheeks. She was was still in a daze as her face went crimson red.

"You're so red." Taeyeon lift her hands and rubbed Tiffany's red ears. "Thanks again." She waved her hand at the still dazed Tiffany before entering the hospital.

--------

"Daddy wassup!" Tiffany greeted as she entered her father's office.

"Yo! Take a sit." Mr Hwang said, not looking up from his documents.

"By the way, why am I needed here?"

"I want to talk with you."

"Alright, start talking then."

"How are your legs?"

"More than better now. It's been months, why are you asking about it again."

"Had the urge to ask, you ungrateful child. I'm starting to miss the 5 years old Tiffany, the adorable Tiffany." The older one faked a sob while putting aside his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter