Four

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

"Take that!"

 

"Oh! How dare you lay your hand on me,urgh,why are you so strong?!"

 

"! I'm dying here! Show some mercy will ya ?!"

 

"Argh!! Stupid freakin Batista KO-ing my Cena!" and the redhead throws the controller on the floor.

 

Someone knocks her room door disturbing her drama.

 

"Tiffany shi, here's your lunch,do you want me to feed you or eat it yourself?" the nurse asks since the redhead had asked few nurses to fed her before.

 

The redhead turns her head towards the nurse and stares at her as she scans the nurse's body which make her fidget.

 

"No curves?Why did they send this woman?!Are they trying to take away my appetite??Urgh,UGLY."

 

"N.O. Just go.... You're making me losing my appetite. Wait, where's my unnie??"

 

"She's having her rounds, she'll be available maybe before lunch or after.I...I'll leave the food here." said the nurse before putting the food tray on the table and walked out of the room with gloomy face. And the redhead starts eating her breakfast.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Burping sound breaks the room's silentness

 

"Aaahh ~So full ~~ What should I do now?" Tiffany looks around the room and sees the pink box beside the bed. "Euhehe,let's read those" she calls the nurse and asks her to bring the box to her. Tiffany then settles herself on the couch and open the box. Lucky me for not forgetting to ask uncle to brought this along.

 

"Oh yeah ~~~ those bodies,those legs,those asses ~" Tiffany wipes her bleeding nose."! when can I get out of this freakin smelly building?! It's been two weeks now, stupid picking truck...

 

"I should stop reading this, only for now, I will be insane if I watch those urrgh, I miss my es!" Tiffany puts the books inside the box and pushes it away. She continues playing her video games to fill her time while waiting for her sister.

 

Maybe I should plan what to do next.

 

She pauses the game and takes her phone. "Hmmp...What should I do? Oh I got an idea! She starts typing in her phone's to-do-list.

 

kekeke this is going to be fun!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"This is so good, I should buy more of this later." said a girl as she keeps on eating a bar of hazelnut chocolate.

 

Suddenly, a brunette pulls Sooyoung by the collar and start dragging her along while walking faster which make Sooyoung's half eaten chocolate slips from her hand and "Pam!"....someone steps on it.

 

the taller one sobs "Y..YAH! my chocobaby ~~~ huhuhu ~~~Let me Go! Let me go let me go let me go ~~~" she keeps on whining, shouting and struggling which made the brunette who's dragging her let go of her collar and turns Sooyoung's body around since she drags her from the back.

 

"Soo! stop struggling! Our shift will start later,and stop baby-ing your food you shikshin!" Taeyeon lectures before continues dragging Sooyoung not letting the taller girl answers her question.

 

"Stop dragging me ~~ I can walk ~" Sooyoung whines hoping that the brunette will let her go,but yeah,the answer is no..instead, the shorter tightens her grips on the taller's collar.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 At the ER

 

"Yah! You two arrive late!What if there's an emergency?!" 

 

"We're really sorr....." Taeyeon and Sooyoung are cut off when someone shouts.

 

"WE NEED SOMEONE HERE!" a nurse shouts as she pushes a patient into the ER. A few aeconds later a short haired blonde run towards her.Taeyeon and Sooyoung went there quickly to assist the doctor.

 

"Doctor what can we do for you??" asked Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

"Wait,this blonde seems familiar....Where have I seen her?"

 

"You.." the blonde looks at Taeyeon while checking the patient's body "get the monitor and lines ready and check her blood pressure...and you,grab an ambu bag." t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter