Nineteen

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?"

 

"Hey."

 

"It's me."

 

"Yes, I know it's you."

 

"I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet."

 

"It has only been three days but you have to learn your lesson for your bad behavior."

 

"To go over everything."

 

"What did you say?"

 

"They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing."

 

"Baby, are you okay? Fany-ah? Are you still sad about that?"

 

"Hello, can you hear me?"

 

"Yes I can. Where are you now? Do you want me to come over?"

 

"I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be."

 

"California? Wait, hold up."

 

"When we were younger and free."

 

"Seriously?"

 

"I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet."

 

"Seriously Tiffany Hwang?"

 

"I can finish the whole song if you want me to."

 

"Don't talk to me for the whole week."

 

"Wait what? Taeyeon, Tae-"

 

Tiffany stared at her phone after Taeyeon ended the call. She glared at her hairdresser through the mirror as the short haired girl laughed.

 

"I told you not to do that."

 

"Shut up Hyoyeon."

 

"Shut up Tiffany," Hyoyeon mimicked as she dried Tiffany's freshly colored hair with a blow dryer. "Curl?" Tiffany nodded her head.

 

"What do I do?" Tiffany slumped her shoulders down.

 

"Apologize to her," Hyoyeon put the hair dryer away before proceeding to curl her hair. "Sit straight!"

 

"She'll ignore my presence if I'm near her."

 

"Give her presents?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Then you should booze her up and apologize duhh."

 

"You're not helping!" Tiffany frowned.

 

"Or you guys can have , make-up is the best you know."

 

Tiffany's eyes widened and blood rushed up to her face. She cupped her red cheeks and glared at Hyoyeon.

 

"You guys haven't done it yet?" Hyoyeon asked, her voice a little bit too loud to Tiffany's liking.

 

"Lower your voice!" 

 

"Damn, you always get the girls that you like after you met them so it's unusual for me."

 

"She's different."

 

"Whatever. There," Hyoyeon made one last curl before running her hand through Tiffany's hair. "All done."

 

"Thanks."

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

Tiffany went to Taeyeon's apartment and god was on her side when she saw Taeyeon standing in front of her letterbox in her running outfit consisting of a sports bra and a short shorts exposing her stomach and thighs with a small towel hanging around her neck. Why is she wearing that thing outside the house! 

 

She then took her phone out, snapping a few photos before calling out to Taeyeon. "Kim Taeyeon."

 

Taeyeon whipped her head up towards the familiar voice and rolled her eyes at the sight of the other girl. She ignored the taller girl and paused the angst song played on her IPod.

 

"Taeyeon I was joking in that phone call," Tiffany said as she slowly approached Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon stayed mum as she get her letters.

 

"Baby I'm sorry," Tiffany whined.

 

Taeyeon made a face at the other girl before walking away to go back to her apartment.

 

"Taeyeon aren't you going to forgive me?" 

 

Receiving no reply from the shorter one Tiffany decided not to say anything and just tailed her back to the apartment. When they arrived there Tiffany stood still at the front door after Taeyeon went it.

 

"Do you want to come in or not?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"Don't forget to lock the door."

 

"Yes ma'am!" Tiffany saluted before proceeding to do the task.

 

Taeyeon silently sigh before placing the letters on the table. She went to the kitchen to cool down with a glass of water.

 

"Taetae are you still mad?"

 

Taeyeon replied with a hum before sitting beside the girl on the couch.

 

"I brought you dinner," Tiffany put a bag on the coffee table and started to take out boxes of unknown food. "Tadah! It's sushi," She exclaimed happily after opening the lid of one of the boxes.

 

"They have your favorite too so I bought extras, and I got eels."

 

"Thank you."

 

"You aren't mad at me anymore?" Tiffany asked, leaning her face closer to Taeyeon's.

 

"Shut up," Taeyeon pushed Tiffany's face away and grabbed a pair of chopsticks. "You're making me eat after I jog."

 

"About that, why are you wearing something this revealing?"

 

"My body is mine to show or not to."

 

"Oh really?" Tiffany muttered as she leaned closer to Taeyeon.

 

"Go away, I'm eating!" Taeyeon stabbed Tiffany's cheek with her chopsticks.

 

"Taeyeon-ah," Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand and put the chopsticks away "I can't contain myself if you're wearing this kind of outfit." She said before resting her head on Taeyeon's bare shoulder.

 

"That's your problem not mine."

 

"Are you sure it's only mine?" Tiffany rested her hand on Taeyeon's stomach, caressing it as she whispered into her ears.

 

"Y-yes."

 

"Can I make you feel good?" Tiffany asked and slid her hand down to Taeyeon's thigh.

 

 

Taeyeon did not know what to reply as she felt her desire to get closer to Tiffany risen as the other girl caressed her inner thigh. Sure they had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter