Fourteen

My Nurse, Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

 

                                                               ||Fourteen||


Taeyeon and Tiffany were strolling around the park after having breakfast. They were walking side by side and a certain redhead was contemplating on whether to hold Taeyeon's hand in hers or not. Usually it would be the other person being clingy to her as she was just minding the word with her flings.

"Taeyeon, how's work?" Tiffany asked, throwing her thoughts away.

"Work? They assigned me to the E.R, so it's quite hectic."

"How does it feel?"

"What feel?"

"Working."

"Honestly, if you're having a career that you dreamed of, you would enjoy doing it every day. I do enjoy what I'm doing now." Taeyeon smiled.

"Really?"

"My answer would be a yes."

"Do you think I will have a career someday?" Tiffany asked, looking up to the sky.

"You? Of course. It's just that you don't want to."

"Do you want me to have a career?"

"You should have one now lazyarse."

"Aww but I'm still young."

"Are you calling me old now?"

"You're older than me." Tiffany stated.

"Oh gosh you."

"And you were like, nagging me all the time. So noisy, like an ahjumma. Nag this, nag that"

"Ahjumma?! Fine. You don't have to bring this ahjumma for a date then." Taeyeon puffed her cheeks and walked away.



"Ahaha, why is she so cute?" Tiffany chuckled and jogged a little to walk beside Taeyeon. "You would be the cutest ahjumma I have ever seen then." She took Taeyeon's hand in hers and intertwined their fingers. Tiffany mentally patted her shoulders for being able to held Taeyeon's hand.



"You're just saying that to please me." Taeyeon blushed when she felt Tiffany's fingers intertwined with hers.

"I'm being honest here."

"You said that to every pretty girls."

"No I didn't, I didn't call them ahjumma."

"See?! You're calling me ahjumma!"

"I said you're the cutest ahjumma."

"It's still ahjumma!" Taeyeon slapped Tiffany's arm.

"What do you want me to call you then?"

"Huh? It's up to you, silly. But no ahjumma." Tiffany tapped her chin with her unoccupied hand. "Hmm, what should I call you" She trailed off.

"Aah!" She raised one of her fingers and turned her head to Taeyeon "How about, cupcake?"

"Seriously?"

"Why not? You're so sweet and soft and cute and everything. You're my soft and sweet cupcake. My cupcake girlfriend." Tiffany beamed her infamous eye smile.

"Okay, that's worth an eww. For your information, you're not my girlfriend missie."

"Yet, okay. You forget the word yet."

"Whatever."



"Meh meh meh. Lets sit there." Tiffany pointed at a shady tree and began pulling Taeyeon with her. She then pulled out a neatly folded bandana from her pants' pocket and laid it on the grass patting it few times, motioning Taeyeon to sit on it before sitting on the grass beside the older woman.
 


"Thank you. Sitting under a tree is a little bit cliché, don't you think so?"

"I would do the sweetest cliché s for you to fall in love for me. And we can make lots of babies and live a happily ever cliché life."

"According to what I had learnt before, women can't make babies together. And who said I'm making babies with you?"

"We're going to be first couple able to do that, then. Our babies are going to be real cutie pies. I said so, obviously." Tiffany smirked. Taeyeon looked at her in disbelieve. The redhead was being a creeper again.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, I'm not making any babies with you."

"Oh yeah? Want to bet?" Tiffany leaned her face closer to Taeyeon, teasing the older woman by smirking even more.

"I said stop it." Taeyeon glared at her.

"I don't want to." Tiffany smirked even more, adding in body movement, which obviously pissed the other woman off. How ugly was her face with that silly smirk on. That's it.

"I said stop it!" Taeyeon pinched Tiffany lips.

"Ouch aww! Oway! I ghat iht! I'll shtowp! Wet go of my lwips, ahjhummah!"

"Don't call me ahjumma!" Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's lips and went for her cheeks instead. Once she got them, she pinched the hell out of Tiffany's cheeks. She then let go when she saw Tiffany on a whimpering mode.

"It hurts." Tiffany pouted and placed her hands on her red cheeks and thumbs massaging her lips.

"You deserve it." Taeyeon looked away but peeked over her shoulder a few minutes after when she heard nothing from Tiffany. She did felt guilty when she saw the redhead's obviously hurting cheeks and lips.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Who are you."

"Aww, T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter