The Invitation

Because of You

It was midnight and Nicole just finished the final stitch on her dress that Hara will wear in the finale of the Seoul Fashion Show this weekend.  Her collection was chosen to be featured in this big fashion show and she will be representing Kara Designs.

She turned off her computer and packed up her things and headed outside.

Outside, Key was waiting for Nicole.  He called Hara and she told him that Nicole was working late, so he decided to surprise her by picking her up.

As she walked out of the building, there was a man leaning in front of a sports car.  He had his arms crossed and his back against the car.  Nicole walked closer to him and saw the sweet smile that he flashed at her.  Key.

"Hey, pretty lady."  he said.  "Need a ride?"

Nicole cringed at his corny lines.

"Nah, it's okay.  My boyfriend might have a fit."  she played along.

Key chuckled and walked up to her.

"He doesn't have to know."  Key seductively said, placing her hair behind her ears.

She giggled and pushed his hand away.

"What are you doing here?"  she asked.

"I'm not going to let my girlfriend take the bus home."  He said.

He smiled at her trying to hide her blushing face.  He took her hand and led her to the car.

He stopped in front of her house for a bit and sat in silence, just holding her hand.

"I missed you."  He whispered.

Nicole smiled and turned to him.

"Me, too."  she said.

Nicole stared into his sincered eyes and couldn't help but fall deeper into his love.  She broke off their gaze and took out three invitations.

"What's this?"  He asked, opening the envelope.

"It's for the Seoul Fashion Show this weekend."  she explained.  "This is the fashion show I told you that my collection will be featured in."

Key took the other two from Nicole's hand.

"Who's are these for then?"  He asked.

"One's for MinHo-sshi.  Hara would like him to come."  she said.  "I told her to give it to him, but she kept bothering me to give it to him instead, so please make sure he's there, for Hara."

Earlier, Hara's been asking Nicole if she was going to invite MinHo to come with Key.  Nicole told her if she really wanted MinHo to come then she should invite him, but she then turned it down and said she didn't care.  Before Hara left, she asked Nicole one last time and Nicole said that she will tell Key to invite him.  Hara gave her an invitation and told her not to tell Key and MinHo that it was her who invited MinHo.  Apparently, that promised was broken.  Nicole knew she liked MinHo, so what's the point of keeping a small promise?

Key smirked and nodded.

"And this one, please give to your parents for me."  Nicole shyly asked.

Key looked over to the blushing Nicole.  He was surprised to know that Nicole even considered in inviting his parents.

"I've heard that your mother likes fashion shows and she likes to wear some of my clothes, so I thought it would be nice to invite her and I hope she can make it."  she mumbled, playing with her cardigan.

Key laughed and pinched her cheek.  Nicole screamed and pushed his hand away.

"You're too cute!"  he laughed.

Nicole slapped his shoulder and rubbed her cheek.

"Okay, okay.  I'm sorry."  he apologized.  "I'll give it to her, don't worry."

She nodded and continued to play with her cardigan.

"You know, it's cute when you ask for something and play with your cardigan."  he complimented, leaning closer to her.

She turned to him, finding their noses touching.  They stared into each other's eyes and only the sound of Nicole's heavy heartbeat could be heard.

"Well, good night, Key."  she said, turning towards the door.

Key grabbed her hand and turned her to him.  Their lips locked and he cupped his hands around her face, intensifying the kiss.  After a few seconds, they broke off and Key put his forehead on hers.  Key took her hand in his.

"Saranghae, Jung Nicole."  Key said.

Nicole looked into his eyes and got feel the truth in those three words.

"I love you, too, Kim KiBum."  she repeated.

He kissed her hand and Nicole got out of the car.  He waited until she got inside and drove off.

She slumped on her bed and held her beating chest.  Her heart was jumping like crazy.  Those three words were like drugs to her heart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter 6!!!!  I feel like my story is being rushed and no plot or conflicts are being added.  Hopefully, you guys are still supporting me and checking up on my story!

Please comment and I'll update ASAP!

P.S. Are my chapters too long?