Master Plan: Part 2 = Success :)

Because of You

Amber sighed heavily.  She came out with the last dress.  This one had a mermaid style, with ruffles from her knee down and a straight neck line.  Nicole  helped fixed a few issues on the dress.  She pinned on a big flower pin to the side of Amber's head.  Amber blew a few of her bangs away from her face.

"Wah, so pretty!"  Nicole complimented, snapping a few photos.  "Do you like this one?"

"It's too stiff."  Amber said in a monotone voice.

Nicole let out a sigh.

"The first one was too big at the bottom, the second one was too loose on top, the third one had too many ruffles and the fourth one was ugly.  Now this one is too stiff?  Why do you have to find something bad about the dresses?"  Nicole asked, trying to to sound too annoyed.

"I don't want to get married."  Amber said, pulling up the top to cover herself more.

"Well, that's not for me to decided."  Nicole said, stepping down from the mini stage.

She walked over to her iPad and sent the photos to Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Lui.  

"When is Key-sshi coming again?"  Nicole asked.

That reminded her of their plan.  Amber stumbled over to Nicole, cursing at the heels that Nicole brought along with her.

"Uh...I don't know.  I'll text him to come now."  Amber said, sending a quick text to Key.  "Yah, unnie, this is the last dress, right?"

"Yes, if you've picked one that you liked, or else you've gotta find one that you like."  Nicole said.

"I'll pick one, but since you've been helping me try on dresses..." Amber said.

Nicole sensed something was up, but continued touching the iPad.

Amber took the dress and held it in front of her.

"Unnie, I want to see you in this!"

Nicole looked up and saw her dream dress in front of her.  She scanned the flawless work.  Amber looked at her and smiled.

"So, it's a yes?!?" Amber squealed.

Nicole turned around and placed the iPad in its case.

"I don't think it's appropriate for me to try on a dress at this time, Amber." Nicole said.  "Why won't you try it on?"

"No, I want YOU to try it on."  Amber said, walking to Nicole.

Nicole turned around and gave her a serious look.  Amber knew that she was getting annoyed; new plan.

"Okay, I'll go pick a dress," Amber said, her fingers crossed behind her.

"Good."

"AFTER you try this on." she said, extending the dress closer to Nicole.

Nicole chuckled and shook her head.  Amber was being her stubborn self.

"Fine, but you promised."  Nicole said.

Amber shook her head and Nicole followed the assistant to the changing room.  Amber quickly got changed and texted Hara and MinHo.

Nicole-unnie's getting dressed now.  Key-oppa should be coming anytime now.  Hurry!

"Unnie, whenever you're ready, just come out!" Amber shouted.

"Okay!"  Nicole shouted back.

Amber quietly walked out of the room to meet up with Hara and MinHo.

Nicole sighed as the assistant zipped up the dress.  The dress hugged her tiny waist and the sweetheart neckline helped exposed her smooth collarbone.  Even though it was just Amber's idea of dress-up, she was still nervous of seeing herself in it.  She held her shaking hands and smiled at her reflection.

"Okay, Nicole-sshi.  You're ready."  the assistant told her.

"Thank you."  she said.  "Okay, Amber.  I'm coming out!"

~Meanwhile~

The red Mazda RX-8 pulled into the parking lot and Key pulled off his shades.  He saw the black Mustang next to him.  He sighed at the thought of being in the bridal store, without Nicole as his bride.  Key got out of the car and walked inside.  One of the employees took him into the room and asked him to wait.  Key looked around and saw that Nicole and Amber's things were in there already.  He assumed that Nicole was helping Amber with her dresses.  A lady walked in with a suit.

"Hello.  You must be the groom, Key."  the lady said.

"Yes, I am."

"I'm Tiffany, and I was told to give this for you to try on for the fitting."  she said, holding up the suit.

Key nodded his head.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Hara and MinHo walked in.

"Hi, Key!  Hey, Fany-unnie!"  Hara greeted, while MinHo and Key shook hands.

"Unnie, is that the suit for Key?"  Hara asked.

"Yes, it is.  I was just telling him that he would need to just try it on."  Tiffany said.

MinHo walked over next to Key.

"Wow, Amber has good taste."  MinHo said, feeling the fabric.

"Actually, Nicole was the one who choose this.  Amber was still being stubborn about the dresses Nicole picked out for her."  Tiffany explained.

Hara and MinHo laughed along with Tiffany.  Key was happy that Nicole picked it out.  He followed Tiffany to the changing rooms.  Hara's phone rang.

"Oh, Amber, where are you?"  Hara asked.  "What's the rest of your plan?"

"I'm in their mini-café.  Meet me here."  Amber said.

Hara and MinHo went out of the room.

Key fixed his sleeves and his tie.  He glanced at his reflection and let out a big sigh.

"I really am getting married."  Key said to himself.  To the wrong girl.

His phone chimed as a text message was sent to him.  

Yah, we went to get some snacks.  The photographer should be there any minute now.  When you're done, just come out and wait. - MinHo

Key shrugged and walked out into the room.

"Hara-unnie, MinHo-oppa, you guys are here!"  Amber said.  "Key-oppa is here, too?"

"Yes, he just went to change."  MinHo said, pointing to the changing rooms.

"Good 'cause the photographer should be arriving soon, so we gotta go hide."

Key finished his bowtie and walked out to the room.  Someone knocked on the door.  A lady and a photographer walked in to the room.

"Hello, Mr. Kim.  I'm Hero Kim JaeJoong.  I'll be taking you and your fiance's photos."  he introduced.  "Where is the lucky lady?"

Key shook his hand.

"Still changing, I believe."  Key said.

"No problem, I'll be setting up in the other room, so no hurries."  Hero said.

Hero left and Key fixed his jacket in front of the mirror.

"Okay, Amber.  I'm coming out!"

Key stopped fidgeting and turned towards that voice.

"That's not Amber's voice..." Key thought.

The curtain opened and there stood Nicole, in a flawless, white wedding dress.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A  U  T  H  O  R  '  S     N  O  T  E  :  :

CHAPTER 13 done!  sooooooo sorry for leaving you guys hanging! senior year is so tough and stressed out right now.  Hopefully you guys haven't left me yet.  Thank you to all my subscribers that check once in awhile and commenting for me to keep updating!  That was my motivation so thank you!  Christmas break is coming up soon so hopefully I will have more time to write!  Please comment and I'll update as soon as I can :)