Master Plan: Part 1

Because of You

The week of Key and Amber's engagement party was coming up and Nicole was busier than ever.  She was busy running around from place to place, meeting up with the clients, and pulling all-nighters trying to finish up the wedding settings.

While Nicole was running around like a headless chicken, Hara was meeting up with a few people about something.

"Hara!"

Hara looked at the tall, handsome guy who called out her name.  She walked up to him and said hello to the short-haired girl sitting next to him.

"Annyeo."  MinHo said, giving Hara a hug.  "How've you been?"

"Good, now that I got you out of my hair."  Hara teased.

MinHo laughed and pulled her chair out for her to sit.  Amber stared at the cute couple, even though they weren't official, but everybody knew they liked each other; Hara's just playing hard-to-get.

**MinHo has convinced Hara to continue going on their "mini-dates".  He tried to ask her out, but she kept rejecting him, knowing the kind of guy he is.  MinHo has appreciated her thoughts and was willing to wait for the perfect timing to ask her again...for the millionth time.**

Amber cleared and they both turned their attention to her.

"Anyways, we are all here for a reason, right?"  Hara asked, breaking the awkwardness.

She could feel MinHo smiling at her, making her blush a tinted pink.  She cleared and tried to stay on task.

"Key and Nicole still really, really love each other and I think they both need to realize that."  Amber said.

"But, Amber, don't you want to get married with Key?"  Hara asked.  She didn't want Amber to feel forced into their plan, if she wanted to marry him.

Amber shook her head.

"We're like siblings.  I've known Key since our childhood and he's always going to be my oppa."  Amber said.

Hara secretly let out a sigh of relief.

"So, what is the master plan?"  MinHo asked, sipping his coffee.

Hara smiled and started to explain her plan to her accomplises.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Nicole and Amber were at the bridal store, picking out Amber's wedding dress.  Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Lui were busy overseas and couldn't participate in this important event, so they've asked Nicole to help out.  Of course, trying to hang on to her promise, Nicole agreed.

Amber met up with Nicole at the lounge of the shop.

"Hi, unnie!"  Amber greeted.

Nicole greeted back.

"Where's Key?  He's suppose to come, too."  Nicole said, skimming her planner.

Amber smirked secretly.

- - - - -Get Nicole to think that Key will not be coming, but call Key later.- - - - -

"Oh, oppa said that he'll come later."  Amber said.

She could feel Nicole's mood go down as she said that.  Nicole stopped flipping the pages and closed her planner.

"Well, then, we won't waste time waiting for him then."  Nicole said, following their assistant for the day.

Amber followed them to the room filled rows and rows of wedding dresses.

- - - - -Ask Nicole to show you her ideal wedding dress.- - - - -

Nicole had already picked out a few dresses and the assistant took them to a changing room for her.  Amber went up to Nicole.

"How many dresses do I have to try on?"  Amber asked.

"I've picked out five that would match you the best, but I don't know if you would like them, though."  Nicole said.

"Of course, I will!"  Amber said.  "So, unnie, what is your ideal wedding dress?  I bet it's in this shop."

Nicole looked at Amber with a surprised expression.  She was caught off-guard.

"Well, actually, it is."  Nicole said.

Amber followed Nicole to the middle of the store and watched as Nicole pulled out a white mermaid dress with a sweetheart neckline and ruffles from the mid-thighs down.

"Wow, it's so pretty."  Amber said, almost in a whisper.

"I fell in love with this one when I saw it first come out last year."  Nicole said.

Amber saw the look in Nicole's eyes as she stared at the flawless dress.  Amber felt so bad for doing this.

"Nicole, is it okay if I tried this dress on?"  Amber asked.

Nicole looked at her, surprised and sad that she wasn't going to be the one in it.

"Ye-yeah, go ahead."  Nicole said, forcing a smile.

Amber nervously took the dress from the sad Nicole and held it carefully.  The assistant came back and took them to their dressing room.  Amber followed after them and took a glance at the dress.

- - - - - Once you guys get a changing room, convince Nicole to try on this dress.- - - - 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

A   U   T   H   O   R   '   S     N   O   T   E   :

chapter 12! sorry for the late update! the next few chapters may be the most difficult to finish because school is starting this week, so i'll probably be so busy, since it will be my graduation year too! so have fun reading and please comment!  i'll update as soon as possible!!!