Swept Away By Sydney

Because of You

***WARNING: just a little rated M because of kissing scenes :P not too bad...ENJOY :)***

~Sydney Summer Fashion Show~

The crew was busy setting up the beach with chairs and tables around the long catwalk, which extended from the huge tent all the way to the shallow ends of the beach shore.  The catwalk was low enough for the gentle waves to wash over it. 

Back stage, make-up artists were busy applying makeup on the models; hairdressers were curling, straighten, styling, pinning strands into place; dressers were sewing the clothing, zipping up the dresses, pinning the excess fabric neatly away; everybody were busy bees.  

Nicole, especially, was running around like a headless chicken.  She was rechecking everybody, fixing clothing, blotting sweat off her models, etc etc.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMy8kWmugdiRbDU0pyPWf
***Nicole's outfit for fashion show (google images)***

Key and MinHo came to the back to check out how their ladies were doing.  MinHo spotted a gorgeous Hara in a black laced dress, hair in messy beach waves, getting her finishing touches on her makeup.  She walked into the dressing room.  MinHo walked up to her in awe, seeing her apply red lipstick on her petite lips..

goohara6.jpg
***what Hara looks like during fashion show (Google Images)***

"Wow, my baby is too fine!"  MinHo complimented playfully.

Hara gave a glare to his reflection.

"You know I don't like it when you talk like that."  Hara pouted, dabbing her lips with a napkin.

MinHo chuckled and placed his arms around her tiny waist.

"You are beautiful."  MinHo said.  "Better?"

Hara capped the lipstick and turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Much better!"  Hara said.  

They gave each other a long kiss.  Hara laughed as she pulled away.  She left some red lipstick residue on MinHo's lips.  She wiped away MinHo's lips and tapped his nose.

MinHo picked her up and leaned in for another kiss.

"Yah, put me down.  You'll end up with red lips again."  Hara warned.

"As long as they're from your lips, I'll wear it."  MinHo stated, as he kissed her passionately.

This time, MinHo kissed her deeper and Hara returned the favor.  His hand was running down her .  She gentley grazed her nails against the back of MinHo's neck, knowing that was MinHo's turn-on spots.

MinHo sat her up on the counter and started kissing her neck.  Hara breathed deeper and heavier as he went down the nape of her neck.  

"MinHo-ah,"  Hara moaned.  "MinHo-ah, stop it.."

MinHo continued to kiss her neck.  He slowly started to nibble on her neck.  Hara quickly pushed him away.

"Yah, did you give me a hickey?"  Hara yelled.  "Oh, my God!"

She turned around to the mirror and quickly checked her neck.  Nothing.  Whew!

Hara turned around and glared at MinHo.  MinHo was chuckling at Hara's little freakout.  He loved her pouty faces, too.

"Yah, Hara-Goo!  Where are you?!"  Nicole shouted from outside.

"Coming!"  Hara shouted.

She pushed MinHo aside and jumped off the counter.

"Here, wipe your mouth."  Hara said, tossing a tissue to him.

MinHo wiped off his lips, again, while Hara reapplies her lipstick, again.  

"Nicole would've killed me if there was an extra "accessory" on me.  Then I would've killed you for that."  Hara said.

Hara smoothed out her dress and checked her hair for any loose stragglers.  She turned around and saw MinHo still looking at her.

"What?"  Hara said. 

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Gorgeous."  he complimented.

Hara gave him a big hug and kiss on the lips.

"Okay.  I gotta go now."  Hara said.

Before she left, MinHo grabbed her wrist.  Hara turned back around and stared at MinHo in confusion.

"Wha~t?"  Hara complained, for the hundredth time.

"Good luck."  MinHo wished.  "And I love you, Hara Goo."

Hara felt herself blushing at his statement and nodded.  

"Love you, too, Choi MinHo."  she responded.

She quickly turned around and went out, leaving poor MinHo all alone, feeling fuzzy and giddy inside.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

As the guests all sat in their designated seats, the lights dimmed down.  The crowd welcomed Gyuri as she entered the catwalk.  

"Annyeonghaseyo!  Hello!  Welcome to the 10th Annual Sydeny Summer Fashion Show!  I am Park Gyuri and I am the proud co-organizer of this wonderful fashion show.  This fashion show, as most of you may know, is for the brightest and newest fashion designers, who have come so far to reaching their dreams.  I am extremely happy and honored to be welcoming you today, because the fabulous designer of this show is my own little pupil.  So, without further adieu, sit back, relax, enjoy the ocean view, but especially, enjoy the show."

As Gyuri leaves, the lights adjusted to a gentler tone.  

Nicole was waiting patiently in the front of the line with Hara.  Once Gyuri came back down and the music was on, Nicole ushered Hara to go up. 

Hara walked out to the catwalk.  As she starts her walk, everybody ooh-ed and aww-ed, clapping for her entrance.  Hara made her way across the catwalk, which stretched towards the shorline.  

Nicole's vision was to match the theme of her collection to the location she chose.  Most of her clothing were flowy and elegant, just like the waves of the ocean, so she decided to have the models "walk on water".  The catwalk was made of sandpaper-like material to help grip their heels.  The heels also had no-slip grips as padding to prevent the models from slipping out of their shoes.  She called her vision, "Swept Away by Sydney".  Nicole had her runway curve back around towards the beginning, so the models don't crash into each other.

Once Hara finished posing at the end, the next model made her way towards the end.  Then the next, then the next, then the next.

With Nicole's assistants help directing the front of the show, Nicole was in the back getting her pieces together and helping the models into her pieces.  One after another, the models made their way around the chaotic 

Hara slipped into the finale dress and made her way towards the stage line.   Nicole was standing at the end of the stairs, monitoring every model's clothing.  Hara walked up to her, gave a twirl, and was montioned up to the stage.  She took a deep breath and turned to Nicole.  Nicole smiled and nodded.

As the of the song came on, Hara walked out onto the catwalk in a white maxi dress, accessorized with gold and teal jewelry.  The side slit showed off her sleek tan legs and beach sandal jewelry.  

MinHo couldn't stop smiling and staring in awe at his beautiful lady.  Hara spotted MinHo and accidently slipped out a small smile.  MinHo chuckled at the blushing Hara.  

After Hara exited, the music changed and the audience gave a standing ovation, as the models all came out for the end of the show.  

The audienced cheered and applauded extra loud as Hara came out with Nicole.  

Nicole bowed a thank-you and waved to everybody.  She covered and laughed as happy tears rolled down her cheeks.  Hara gave Nicole a huge hug and helped wipe away her tears.

Before Nicole exited the stage, she looked over at Key, who was sitting in the front row seat.  She could see his sweet brown eyes staring sincerely back at her.  

I love you.  She mouthed to him.

Key smiled and mouthed back, "I love you more."

She smiled and blew him a kiss, before leaving the stage.

Key caught her kiss and placed it over his heart.  He couldn't stop smiling.  He was on Cloud 9.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A  U  T  H  O  R  '  S     N  O  T  E  :  :

Chapter 25: DONE!!!!  

Aye yai yai, about time, right? LOL it's finally up!  This chapter was difficult to right because I know nothing about how fashion shows work.  I wrote based off of the fashion movies I've watched. hahaha hope you guys/gals liked it!  Thank you so much for those who kept up with my story!  You are awesome!

please comment and subscribe if you haven't!

much luvv