Falling Back Into Love

Because of You

Nicole woke up the next morning, lying in bed and thinking about what happened the night before.  Did yesterday really happened?  Or was it just a dream?  Her phone started vibrating.  She grabbed her phone to check the text message.

Good morning, beautiful.
Get ready for a big day full of fun!
I'll pick you up at 11:30.
See you soon!

 

Yours truly,

Key 

Nicole closed her phone and fell back in bed.  She skirmed and squealed.  She couldn't stopped smiling

"It's so real."  She giggled.

She felt like she has fallen in love again, like the first time they've met.  She checked her alarm clock.

9:25 A.M.

"Awww shoot!"  She cursed, jumping out of her bed. 

Who knows how long it'll take her to get ready.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Nicole skipped down the stairs and poured herself some orange juice.  She hummed along with her iPod playing in the background.

Her doorbell rings.  She checks her watch.  10:00 A.M.

"Hmm, he's early."  Nicole said.

She opens the door and couldn't believe her eyes.

"Unnie!"

"Am-mber."

Amber gave Nicole a big hug.  Nicole was surprised to get a visit from her.  She invited her in and they sat at the counter in the kitchen.  

"OJ?"  Nicole offered.

"Sure!"  Amber said, taking a seat on a bar stool.

Nicole nervously poured her a glass of orange juice.  Surprisingly, she was scared of what Amber was gonna say to her.

"So, what brings you here?"  Nicole asked, setting the drink in front of her.

"The fashion show, duh!"  Amber said.  "I'm adjusting myself into the Australian vibe before your show."

Nicole smiles at the cheery Amber.

"Amber."

Amber looked at Nicole, fidgeting with her fingers.

"I-I'm sorry about what happened to you and Key.  I don't know how to thank you for giving Key and me a chance together."  Nicole said.  "It's just...truly amazing of you to do this.  I'm sorry.  I'll try my best to make it up to you because I owe you BIG time."

Amber chuckled and set her cup down.  She walked over to Nicole. 

"Unnie, I'm happy about my choice."  Amber assured her.  "Everybody knows you and Key are meant to be and, may I say, perfect for each other."

Amber's words helped lift a ton of weight off of Nicole's shoulders.  It warmed her heart to know that Amber agreed with her and Key's love.  She sniffed away her tears and gave her a warm hug.

"And unnie, I'd do it all over again, if I had to, which I hope I wouldn't have to."  Amber said.

Nicole laughed and hugged Amber again.  They were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"That must be Key-oppa!"  Amber said.

Nicole walked over and opened the door.  

"Key-"

She was shocked to see another person standing next to Key.

"DongHae-oppa?" 

DongHae nodded with a big smile.  Key gives her a peck on the cheek and gave Nicole a hug.

"Annyo, Cola!"  DongHae greeted.  "How've you been?"

"Life's been good!  Oh, my gosh.  I didn't know you were in Australia!  What are you doing here?"

"*ahem* Unnie."

DongHae smiled and shyly ruffles his hair.  Nicole turns around and sees Amber walking past her and stands next to DongHae.

"DongHae-oppa is my date for your fashion show."  Amber said.

Nicole stared at them with wide eyes.  She sees their hands come together and links together.  Her jaw drops and a big smile spreads across her face.

"Oh...my...god!  You two...really??!!!"  Nicole squealed.

Amber shyly nods and DongHae chuckled, covering his mouth with his hand.

Key clears his throat to let loose of the tense atmosphere.

"DongHae-hyung and Amber are gonna be joining us for brunch at Opera Kitchen, if that's okay with you."  Key said.

"Yes, of course!  Good thing, too, Amber and I have A LOT to catch up on."  Nicole said, giving Amber a wink.

She quickly grabbed her purse and locked her house. 

"Let's go!  Amber, you're walking with me!"  Nicole said, taking her hand away from DongHae.

The ladies lead the way as the guys strolled along behind, as the made their way to the Sydney Opera House.

130627_SHINee_SkechersNaverCollab_Key2-1 tumblr_mecqvxL1SH1rcoad1o1_500.jpg
**Key and Nicole's outfit for brunch. (Google Images)**

After brunch, the couples decided to take a stroll in the Royal Botanic Gardens.  The beautiful garden was a perfect place for the couples to walk hand-in-hand, while enjoying nature's amazing scenery.

Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney
(Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney)
http://www.sydney.com.au/rbg.htm

Amber and Nicole were sitting under the large trees, while they waited for the guys went to get some ice cream.

"So, how's everything now, buddy?" DongHae asked.

Key smiled and let out a big sigh.

"You know, hyung, I've never felt like this before."  Key said.

"What?  In love?" he asked, giving the vendor the ice cream money.

"Yeah,"  Key agreed.  

The vendor gave the cones to them.  They start walking back to the girls.

"But this time, I feel like I'm falling even deeper in love with Nicole."  Key explained.  

He looked out to the distance and could see the smiling Nicole, conversing with Amber.  Her smile warmed him inside, making him smile along with.

"I mean, everytime I see her or even think about her, I just can't stop smiling."

DongHae looks over at him, smiling off to the distance.

"Like right now?"  DongHae teased.

Key laughed and nudged DongHae in embarrassment.  They reach the laughing girls and sat down next to them, joining in with their conversation.  As they all talk and laugh, Key would steal glimps of Nicole smiling and laughing.  It makes his heart warm when she smiles at him and his stomach flutters when she laughs.  He's falling back in love with her, much deeper than before.  And this time, he didn't want to miss anything of her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A  U  T  H  O  R  '  S     N  O  T  E  :  :

Yaay!!! Chapter 23 is done!  I hope you gals and/or guys like it!! The subscribers that keep up with this story, you guys/gals are the best!!! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!  I seriously have a bad case of writer's block D:<  Hopefully, I get the next chapter up faster.  College is coming up in a month so I have to prepare myself for that and my summer class exams are coming soon too so that has to be done first.  If you guys haven't guessed yet, the story is coming to an end pretty soon so I hope that you guys enjoy these last moments of Key and Nicole in this story.  Yes, there will be more of KeyCole stories to come but when the ideas come to me, I'll let you know!

Lemme know what ya think/thunk and subscribe if you haven't yet!

much luvv