Just For Fun, Okay?

Because of You

Nicole stepped onto the podium and waited for the assistants to open the curtains.

"I'm coming out!"  Nicole said to Amber.

The curtain opened and it wasn't Amber standing in front of her.

Key saw angel standing in front of him.  The gorgeous white dress hugged her perfect body and curved around her tiny waist.  He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

20101110_kara_6.jpg

Nicole and Key had the same expression, but different thoughts.

Nicole: Oh my god.  What is he doing here?

Key: Oh my goddess...(heheh guess where I stole this line from :P)

Key and Nicole stood in silence and stared into each other's eyes.  A bit of Nicole felt complete, like how they are suppose to be but another part of her told her this was wrong.  But...she couldn't find the strength to let those warm eyes go.  

"Wow..." Key accidently let escape from his mouth.  He couldn't help but scan Nicole's slim body.

Nicole blushed.  She snapped back to reality.

"Where is Amber?"  She asked, stepping down from the podium.

Key couldn't find the words to talk to him.  He was too shocked at the angel in front of him.

"Um...I thought she was you, changing."  He managed to get out.  "Why are you...in that?"

"Oh...Amber was being stubborn and wanted me to try this on." Nicole said.  "She was suppose to be here to see it then we were suppose to head to the photoshoot, but apparently, she's not here."

Key walked closer and closer to her.  He took her hand and took in a deep breath.  Oh, how he wished this dream was a reality.  A bright light interrupted them.

"Awww how cute."

Nicole quickly slid her hand out of his and stepped back.   Hero continued to take quick snap shots.

"Just testing out my camera."  He said.  "Whenever you're ready, just come out."

"But I'm not-"  Nicole was about to say, but Hero walked out already.  MinHo, Hara, and Amber walked in.

"Hey guys."  Key said.

Amber saw Nicole in the dress and ran up to her.

"Unnie!  This is so gorgeous on you.  Don't you think so, Key-oppa?"  Amber asked, turning Nicole to him.

"Beautiful Nicole."  Key smiled.

Nicole blushed and turned to Amber.

"Wow, you guys look great together.  Who knew?"  MinHo teased.  Hara laughed and complimented on their appearance as well.  Nicole turned to Amber.

"Okay, my part is done.  You saw me in a dress, now you pick your dress."  Nicole said, walking back towards the changing room.

"Wow, beautiful."  Hero said, walking in with Tiffany.

They turn to the voice and greeted Hero.

"You must be the bride.  You are a beauty."  Hero said.

"Actually, no, I'm not.  I was just trying this on for the bride because she was getting tired being dolled up."  Nicole said.  "but thank you."

Hero nodded and turned to Amber.

"So, did you still want me to take their pictures or wait for you to get into a beautfiul dress?"  Hero asked.

Nicole and Key looked at each other with confusion.

"Yes, take their pictures.  We'll settle another date whenever."  Amber said.

Hero clapped his hands.

"Okay then.  Let's get this started then!"  Hero said, leaving the room.

Amber smiled and turned to a serious Key and Nicole.  MinHo and Hara slowly tiptoed towards the door but was stopped by Nicole.

"What is going on here?"  Nicole asked.

"Well...I...uh..."  MinHo and Hara stuttered.

"Well??"  Key asked.

"Fine.  I wanted Nicole to try on this dress right when you came in so you realize what you are giving up!"  Amber said.  "And by the look of it, you have realized it."

Key looked at Nicole.  She wasn't surprised that Amber would do something like this, but she had to face reality.  She walked up to Amber.

"Thank you, Amber, but it's not up for you, Key-ssh, or me to decide what happens."  Nicole reminded her.  "Now, let's stop this and get you in a dress."

Amber looked at Hara for help.

"Aww come on, Cola.  Why won't you and Key just have a photoshoot together?"  Hara said.  "Just for fun???"

"Yeah, let's do it."  Key agreed.

Nicole turned around and saw three nodding heads.  

"It'll be fun."  Key said.  "LIke you said, it's not up for me, Amber, or you to decide what happens in reality, but let's make today our fantasy and have fun today."

He walked up to her and held out his hand.

"Just for fun, okay?"  Key said.  "Please?"

Nicole looked at his hand, then him.  He smiled and nodded.  She sighed and took his hand.

"Okay."  Nicole said. 

Amber jumped in excitement and the three walked out of the room.

Nicole shook her head and followed them.  Key took her hand.  She turned around.  Nicole could feel goosebumps up her arm and neck.  She caught his eyes looking at her sweetly like old times.

"What?"  Nicole asked softly.

Key slowly walked up to her.

"You're beautiful." He said.

Nicole smiled and they walked hand in hand to the photoshoot.  

~On the set of the photoshoot

Hero was complimenting and snapping photos.  He didn't feel the need to ask them where to stand and what to do.  They were the perfect couple, according to Hero.  Key felt complete holding Nicole in his arms again.  He wanted her to be in his arms forever.  Nicole felt the warmth that she longed for the past months.

While posing together, many thoughts were running throught their minds.  Nicole wished this day was their real day and their real photoshoot.  It felt so real.  Key wished time would stop, where Nicole was in his arms and he would be forever holding her.  But they both knew that this day was a fantasy.  If only, if only.  Today was just for fun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E : :

chapter 14 out! woot! i promised myself I finished this chapter for you guys before school! i might be ending this story soon, i dont know. it depends if i can come up with the perfect ending.  so you guys are gonna have to stick with me for a while :P thanks to my subscribers for commenting! again, you guys/gals are my motivation so thanks a bunch! i'll update as soon as possible!

Comment and subscribe if you haven't!!!

* i hope you guys had a good Christmas! stay healthy and be safe this New Years!