Chapter 6

Zelo's a WHAT?

After school, Zelo rode his skateboard home. He had to go slow so Jongup could keep up with him. “Keep up Moontos!” he called out with a laugh as he picked up speed.

“Ya! Bad dongsaeng!” Jongup called back, “You need to respect your elders.” He started running in an attempt to catch up, but Zelo had the advantage of wheels. By the time they reached the apartment, Jongup was out of breath. “Why... did you... have to go... so fast?” Jongup managed to gasp between breaths.

Zelo shrugged as he opened the door to the building. He froze in front of the door to the apartment. “Something wrong?” Jongup asked.

“There's someone else in there” Zelo answered.

“Aren't your hyungs usually at home?” Jongup implored.

“Yes... but only Yongguk” Zelo said, turning to face his friend. Jongup shrugged, not quite understanding the problem. “Unless hyung is talking to himself, there's someone else in there. Yongguk hyung doesn't have guests without Yongnam hyung around” Zelo explained.

“What do you think they're talking about?” Jongup asked, pressing his ear against the door. Zelo looked at him curiously as he tried to listen in on the conversation going on inside.

“This is pointless!” Zelo exclaimed after a few moments, startling Jongup. Jongup stepped away from the door.

“All I could hear was something about fighting someone, and something about you” he told Zelo. This made Zelo curious to know who was in the apartment with Yongguk. “And just out of curiosity, does everyone you know have a balls-deep voice?” Jongup asked, seemingly at random.

“I know you, Moontos” Zelo said, causing Jongup to slap him upside the head. “I guess the only way we're finding out who's in there is going in” he said as he reached for the doorknob. It caught them all by surprise when Zelo and Jongup walked in to find Yongguk talking to Tabi, or as Zelo knew him, Seunghyun.

“I needed to leave anyway” Tabi muttered as he stood up and stepped past the two boys, out the door.

“Hi Yongguk” Jongup said once he was gone, a grin plastered across his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“What do you mean he doesn't know?” Tabi said loudly, startling Yongguk.

“As far as he's concerned, he's just a regular teenage boy” Yongguk replied. Tabi sighed, not sure what to do. “What were we supposed tell him, 'hey Zelo, you're an alien'?” Yongguk asked.

“You're right” Tabi sighed, “but he needs to be told soon... the sooner the better.” Yongguk nodded as the door opened and Zelo walked in with his friend Jongup.

Tabi and Yongguk sat there staring for a moment before Tabi stood up. “I needed to leave anyway” he muttered. And find a way to tell the others about what happened, he added silently as he walked out the door.

As he stepped out onto the street, he carefully looked around to make sure no one was watching him. Once he was sure he wasn't being watched, he set off for 'home'.

Home, was an abandoned warehouse that GD had found and decided to turn into a base of operations. As he walked up to the door, he could sense that something wasn't right. He opened the door and saw that the place had been ransacked. “No” he whispered, desperately looking around for any sign of the others.

He entered one room and heard a groan. Eventually, he found one of his friends pinned under an overturned piece of furniture. “Daesung!” he exclaimed as he lifted the couch off of him. Daesung let out another groan as Tabi gently turned him over.

“Oh God” Tabi whispered when he saw all of Daesung's injuries. Himchan, he thought, Himchan can help. Carefully, he lifted his friend off the floor and carried him out of the building.

“Someone get that” Himchan called after the doorbell rang.

“Youngjae, you get it, you're closer” Daehyun said.

“Ne hyung” Youngjae said, not sounding too impressed. Himchan heard Youngjae walk across the floor and open the door. “Hyung!” Youngjae called out.

Himchan sighed as he got up to see what the problem was. His jaw dropped when he saw Tabi at the door with an unconscious man in his arms. “W-what happened to him?” Himchan stuttered.

“I don't know, he was like this when I found him” Tabi replied. Himchan let him come in and led him to the guest room.

“So, who is he?” Himchan asked, gesturing toward the unconscious man.

“A friend of mine, his name is Daesung” Tabi said, gently placing him on the bed.

“So you have no idea whatsoever of what happened?” Himchan implored, inspecting some of the injuries.

“All I know is, someone broke into our home. Everything was in disarray when I walked in and Daesung was trapped under an overturned couch” Tabi explained to the best of his ability. Himchan nodded thoughtfully.

“Youngjae, stop pressing your ear against the door and just come in” he said suddenly. They heard a startled shuffling behind the door before it opened and Youngjae stuck his head in.

“Hyung, how'd you know I was there?” Youngjae asked innocently.

“My senses were tingling” Himchan answered sternly before shooing him away from the room. “Why couldn't you have taken him to a hospital?” Himchan asked, turning back to Tabi.

“It's... complicated” he responded, not sure how to explain it to Himchan.

“Try me” Himchan said without hesitation.

“Well...” Tabi started, explaining the best he could. Himchan could tell that Daehyun and Youngjae were outside the door listening in, but he figured that they would find out eventually anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lay knew Sehun was there as soon as he stepped into the room. “Yes Sehun?” he said, catching the younger by surprise.

“Kris would like you” Sehun said, quickly regaining his composure.

“Lead on” Lay said, following Sehun out the door. He was led through several corridors until, finally, they reached Kris. “Sir” he said, bowing respectfully to his superior.

“Good. Chen, you may leave now” Kris said. Chen smirked as he stood up and walked toward the door.

“Have fun” he whispered to Lay as he left. Lay's eyes widened when he saw what Chen had meant.

“What am I supposed to do with this?” he said, walking up to GD.

“Heal him, he could still be useful” Kris said while walking toward the door.

“Are you kidding me!” Lay exclaimed. Kris calmly turned back to face him from where he stood in the doorway

“You've dealt with worse” he said nonchalantly.

“Worse being dead!” Lay shouted.

“So?” Kris asked, turning to face out the door again.

“He looks like he's been attacked by a wild pikachu” Lay said.

“What?” Kris asked, Sehun snickering quietly behind him.

“Sorry, I've been spending too much time with Kai” Lay apologized. Kris swiftly turned and left the room, Sehun following behind him.

Once they were gone, Lay turned back to GD. “They're gone, you can stop playing possum now” he said.

“Who says I was playing possum?” GD groaned, trying to look up at Lay.

“I know when someone's unconscious,” Lay said, “you're breathing was too irregular.” GD winced as Lay placed a hand on his chest.

“Heh, wild pikachu, that's a good one” he chuckled, making Lay smile.

“Sadly, the only other people around here who would get that are Sehun and Kai” Lay sighed.

“So?” GD asked, cringing as his wounds started healing over.

“Sehun is anti-social and Kai is just plain annoying” Lay explained.

“I heard that!” they heard from above them before Kai teleported himself into the room. They both looked at the boy incredulously.

“How long have you been listening in?” Lay demanded.

“Since Kris kicked me out earlier” Kai replied with a grin. “So... you guys know each other?” he asked eagerly.

“Yeah... kind of” Lay said.

“It's a bit of a long story” GD said.

“I think we have time” Kai said, eagerly wanting to know about it. Both of them sighed as Kai made himself comfortable on the floor.

“I'll make this quick, my planet was conquered by EXO, I was taken as a sort of war trophy, and Kris treated me like an animal” GD explained.

“Who are you kidding? He treated the animals better than he treated you” Lay added. GD nodded as Kai stared at them in disbelief.

“What do you mean?” he asked, not wanting to believe what he heard. Everyone knew that Kai held Kris on a high pedestal in his naivety.

“What we mean, is that Kris didn't see me as a sentient being, he saw me as a toy. A toy that he could break, over and over” GD said grimly. Kai teleported himself away, not wanting to hear anymore. He would have found out eventually, Lay told himself as he finished and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally, it's done. I took a whole week writing this chapter so I hope you peoples really enjoy it. so... we get a little bit of GD's past life experiences poor GD and we meet Lay. ^^ Which member of EXO shall I introduce next?^^there's still five of them keke any thoughts, please leave them in the comments (Please comment, I'm starting to feel like almost no one is reading my fanfics)

Edit: I keep finding more to edit. This is awesome :D