Prologue

Zelo's a WHAT?

16 years ago
“Th-they managed to g-get away, s-sir” the soldier said as he entered the throne room where his master was waiting. The imposing figure approached the soldier with a cold gleam in his eye. The soldier was afraid, this man did NOT forgive mistakes.

“Did you bring me any good news?” he asked, now standing face to face with the trembling soldier.

The soldier took a gulp of air before stuttering a response, “W-w-we d-did m-manage to h-hit their es-scape v-vessel a-and c-c-capture h-his step-s-son, s-sir.”

The man smiled as he stepped back, “Bring the little brat here.”

The soldier let out a sigh of relief as he left the room. Moments later he returned, dragging a boy in chains behind him. “H-here he is, s-sir” the soldier stuttered as he shoved the boy forward.

The boy took a moment to observe the man before him as he stood up. “So you're the famed warlord of EXO planet” he remarked boldly.

“Yes, and you're the step-brat to the king of Atala” The warlord snapped back. “Now tell me boy,” he continued once he had regained his composure, “what is your name?”

The boy hesitated for a moment before responding, “My name is Tabi.”

The fearsome man grinned as he began to pace in a circle around the boy, “Now what should we do with you, Tabi?” The boy stood still, meeting the man's menacing glare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Wow! Look at all of them!” Yongguk exclaimed, watching the meteors fly across the sky.

“Do you think any of them will hit earth?” his brother asked from beside him on the grass. Their parents let out a soft chuckle as the twin boys chattered about the meteor shower.

Just then, they saw something strike the ground not too far away. “What was that?” Yongguk called out as he started running in the direction of the object. Yongnam quickly bolted after his younger twin, their parents close behind him.

“Check it out! It's an alien spaceship!” the younger exclaimed as the others caught up, already starting to explore the wreck.

“Yongguk-ah, get away from there, it could be dangerous.” his mother called over to him. He frowned as he ignored the woman and continued to explore.

“H-help me” he heard a soft whisper. He searched around until he found the owner of the voice. He found a woman trapped underneath a piece of crushed metal. “Help me” she whispered again, even softer than before.

That's when he noticed a small bundle in her arms. She held it close to her chest while taking his hand and placing it on top before she let out her final breath. “Umma! Appa!” he called out, gingerly picking up the bundle from the dead woman's arms.

It was a baby. He sat there with the sleeping child in his lap until the rest of his family found him. “Oh my God” his mother gasped when she saw the dead body beside her son. The baby woke up then, and started to cry.

“His name is Zelo” Yongguk said as his mother took the crying child from his lap.

“That's a weird name,” Yongnam stated, “we should call him something else.”

The younger looked up at his brother and told them “It has to have Choi in it.” No one argued, they just left the wreck and took the small child home. The next morning, their father returned to the wreck to find the two bodies of Zelo's parents and give them a proper burial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yays chapter 1 is up. well technically its the prologue but still... ^^ Any VIP will know immediately who Tabi is huge shoutout to my friend TheBethaBoo she proofreads everything for me and my other friend Wyatt also a proofreader and he came up with the name for the other planet ^^ Gosh this chapter is really short I'm sorry for that next chapter will be longer I promise

Edit: so this is the first of my edits, this one was all formatting. Now it's no longer just in two large chunks. This is my goal with all of my chapters