Chapter 4

Zelo's a WHAT?

Tabi made an attempt to get up off the couch. “Whoa, hold up! What do you think you're doing?” Himchan said, pushing him back down.

“I need to contact some friends of mine to come and pick me up” he replied, wincing at the pain in his side. Himchan frowned as he crossed his arms.

“Umma mode is still active!” Youngjae whispered to Zelo, causing him to laugh.

“They're going to find me one way or another” Tabi argued while trying to get up again, Himchan forcing him back down.

“And how would they be doing that?” Himchan asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Cellphone GPS” he sighed, “I don't like it, but we need to keep track of each other.” Himchan stared at him curiously.

“Where is your cellphone? I'll get it!” Yongguk exclaimed exasperatedly, trying to break the tension in the room. He quickly retrieved it after Tabi told him where to find it.

“Thank you” Tabi said as he took the phone and punched a few buttons. He listened as the phone rang a couple of times.

“Yo” a voice said from the other end.

“GD, it's me. I need a ride” Tabi said quickly.

“No problem man, we were already tracking you. What happened to you, we got a little worried when you weren't back in the morning” GD told him, he rolled his eyes at the part about tracking him.

“Long story” he grumbled, “I'll tell you later.” Then he hung up.

A few minutes later, they heard a vehicle pull up outside. Yongguk watched as a man jumped out of the car and walked up to the door. “Hey” he said, walking in as Himchan opened the door. Himchan glared after him curiously.

“Sorry about him” another man, shorter than the other, said.

“You might as well come in, since your friend already invited himself in” Himchan said, allowing the other to walk in. When they entered the living room, the first intruder was sitting on the arm of the couch beside Tabi talking so fast that no one could understand him.

“Aish! GD, SHUT UP!!!” Tabi yelled, startling him enough to make him fall to the floor.

“Hey~ Taeyang~” he whined, looking up at his friend who had walked in with Himchan.

“You brought it on yourself” Taeyang said, laughing at his friend's misfortune. GD pouted as everyone else started laughing too.
After introductions were made, Yongguk helped Tabi prepare to leave. “Thank you for your kindness” Tabi said to him.

“You helped us first, let's call it even” Yongguk replied, helping him out the door. Taeyang and GD were waiting in the car when they got out there. GD was bouncing up and down excitedly in his seat as Taeyang sat there trying to ignore him.

“What's he so excited about?” Yongguk asked.

“As far as we've been able to tell, that's just what he's like” Taeyang replied as Tabi got in the back seat. “Ready to go?” he asked, turning around to face his friend. Tabi nodded.

Yongguk re-entered the house and found Zelo watching through the window as the car drove away. “Hyung, how are we getting home?” he asked Yongguk.

Yongguk cursed under his breath, he hadn't thought about that. “Himchan, do you have a phone I could use?” he asked. Himchan nodded as he pulled a cellphone from his pocket and tossed it to him. He entered a number and waited.

“Hello?” a woman's voice answered.

“Hello, I am looking for my brother, Yongnam” he said, a little confused hearing anyone but his brother answer.

“Who is it?” he heard his brother ask from the background.

“He says he's your brother, oppa” the woman told him, sounding more like a teenage girl now.

“Bethany, give me the phone” Yongnam said before coming to the foreground. “Yongguk, why are you calling me?” he asked.

“Me and Zelo need a ride home” Yongguk told him.

“Why do you-” Yongnam started, but he was cut off by his brother.

“We just need a ride!” Yongguk hissed into the receiver.

“Whoa” Yongnam said, sounding slightly startled.

“Sorry, when did you get a girlfriend anyway?” Yongguk said, trying to lighten things up.

“Doesn't matter” Yongnam said quickly, “where are you so I can pick you up?” Yongguk checked and told him the street address. “What the hell are you doing there?” Yongnam exclaimed.

“Long story, I'll tell you later” Yongguk answered.

“Fine, I'll be there in a couple of hours. I have to take Bethany home first” Yongnam sighed before hanging up.

“Hyung has a girlfriend?” Zelo asked as Yongguk handed Himchan's phone back.

“Yes, they were on a date when I called, but don't tell him I told you” Yongguk said, causing Zelo to grin evilly.
Yongnam arrived a few hours later. Zelo and Yongguk were waiting outside with their new friends when he got there. “Whoa! Is anyone else seeing double here?” Youngjae asked when he saw both twins together.

Yongguk laughed as he said, “this is my twin brother, Yongnam.” Yongnam smiled and waved at the other three.

“Hyung!” Zelo exclaimed as he engulfed the man in a hug. He ruffled the tall boy's hair as he was released from his grip.

“You two ready to go?” he asked.

“Yeah” Yongguk answered, Zelo already getting in the car. Yongguk said goodbye to their new friends as he and Yongnam joined Zelo in the car.

As Yongnam pulled out and started driving down the road, Zelo looked up and asked, “hyung, when did you get a girlfriend?” Yongnam shot a glare at his twin beside him.

“What? He was in the room when I called you” Yongguk said, trying to defend himself.

Yongnam sighed. “It doesn't matter” he said, trying to avoid the topic.

“When do we get to meet her?” Zelo persisted.

“You'll meet her when I'm ready for you to meet her, okay?” Yongnam told the younger. Zelo nodded, satisfied with the response. They spent the rest of the trip home in silence.

When they got home, Zelo went straight into his room and closed the door. “So now can you explain what happened?” Yongnam asked his younger twin.

“Where do I even begin?” Yongguk sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelo fell asleep almost immediately after his face hit his pillow. In his dream, he saw a city that felt almost familiar to him. He saw a boy around his age, locked in a small room. After a couple of moments, he realized that the boy looked like a younger version of Seunghyun.

Zelo tried to call to him, but he had no voice. Next thing he knew, the wall beside him exploded. The young Seunghyun squinted at the sunlight coming through the hole in the wall as alarms started going off. Two other boys came in through the hole, they looked like Taeyang and GD.

They quickly picked the locks on the shackles around the first boy's wrists. “C'mon” the young GD said, grabbing onto his wrist and dragging him toward the hole. They all jumped out onto a hovering platform just beneath with three other people already on it.

“Seungri, get us out of here!” young Taeyang called. Another nodded, hitting icons on a holographic screen at the front.

“Alright, we did it” a little girl said from the side, Zelo felt she looked familiar. “Why did you need us here, GD?” she asked, gesturing at herself and a blond boy beside her.

“Because we didn't know if we'd need you” GD said, his hair turning from green to orange.

“Who are you people?” the young Seunghyun asked.

GD smiled, his hair turning back to green. “I'm GD” he said, “D being short for Dragon. I'll let the G keep you guessing.”

“I'm Daesung” the blond boy said quietly from where he was sitting.

“I'm Seungri” Seungri called from the control panel.

“Shorty here is Taeyang” GD said.

“I could have introduced myself” Taeyang said indignantly.

“And I'm Emma” the girl introduced herself. That's when it hit Zelo, she looked familiar because she was one of his oldest friends.

“I'm Tabi” the first boy introduced himself reluctantly. Zelo remembered that as being the name Yongguk had used before.

Suddenly, the platform stopped and started moving backwards, causing everyone to fall down. “Seungri! What happened?” GD yelled.

“They've taken back control” Seungri called back. GD growled as he hit the floor with his fist, his hair turning red.

“Let me see” Emma said, walking up behind Seungri.

“Are you sure?” Seungri asked. She glared at him, causing him to back off. She hit a few icons on the screen and the platform started moving in the right direction again.

“Crisis averted” she said with a smirk on her face as she turned back to the others.

Just then, Zelo woke up with the sun shining on his face. “Strange dream” he muttered to himself as he rolled over and fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a new chapter. I have introduced the rest of Bigbang and the best way I can describe how I see G-Dragon is he's like a hyperactive little kid on a never ending sugar rush. Anybody who can guess which version of Bigbang I picture just given Daesung's and kind of GD's hair colour gets huge props when I post the next chapter. Until next time please leave me a nice comment. Almost forgot, enjoy Zelo having an innocent maknae moment in this chappie ^^

Edit: Yay more addition to my story^^