Chapter 11

Zelo's a WHAT?

“Get ready, there's someone outside and we need to be prepared to move if necessary” Taeyang said as he burst into the room. Seungri's android duplicate sat up on the table.

“Hey look! I fixed it!” he said. The android stood up and walked around the room.

“Great, that should make it easier to leave if we need to” Taeyang said. Zelo rubbed his eyes and yawned, he had dozed off while watching Seungri work without realizing it.

“What's going on?” he asked.

“Someone's outside, if they come in here we might need to leave and find somewhere else to hide” Taeyang explained. Both men helped Zelo to his feet.

“Hello?” someone called, followed by a muttered conversation between two deep voices. Zelo immediately recognized the one voice.

“Yongguk hyung!” he exclaimed as he ran out of the room. He quickly found and tackled the older but shorter man.

“Zelo! I'm so glad you're safe” Yongguk said as he hugged the teen. “You're not still upset with me?” he asked. Zelo shook his head.

“After what happened last night I'm never running away again” he answered.

“So what's the plan now?” Taeyang asked, walking up to Tabi. At the same time Seungri ran past Taeyang to hug Tabi.

“Dude, I've missed you this past week” he said. Taeyang caught up to the two and helped to remove Seungri.

“The plan is what it's always been” Tabi replied once Seungri had been pried off of him.

“Okay... but we still need to find GD and Daesung” Taeyang said.

“I know where Daesung is...” Tabi said. They all knew that he was holding something back by the way he trailed off at the end.

“What about GD?” Seungri said, finally breaking the silence. Tabi sighed as he lowered his head.

“They have him” he said bitterly. Even Zelo, who didn't know who 'they' were, knew that was bad news.

“So we need to get him back” Seungri said simply.

“If only it were that easy” Tabi muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Himchan and Youngjae weren't sure what to do after Daehyun had stormed out of the house. They stood there in silence for a while before something disturbed them. They turned around to see Daesung standing in the doorway to the guest room, leaning heavily on the door frame.

“You shouldn't be out of bed” Himchan said with concern in his voice.

“Where am I?” he asked with a shaky voice.

“You're in my home, you're safe here” Himchan answered, turning his full attention to Daesung.

“How long have I been here?” he asked, his voice getting stronger.

“About a week” Himchan replied. Youngjae decided to sneak out while Himchan was distracted with their guest. He went out and started to wander around the field where he had met Kai.

Coincidentally, he ran into Kai while he was out there. “Hey, haven't seen you in a while” Kai said.

“Yeah, haven't had many chances to get out of the house” Youngjae replied.

“What's different now from other times?” Kai asked.

“My one hyung got emotional and ran out of the house and my other hyung is busy with a guest” Youngjae answered. Kai nodded to show that he understood.

“I think I saw the one who ran out a few minutes ago” he said.

“Really? Which way did he go?” Youngjae implored.

“He ran that way, and he was crying a lot” Kai said awkwardly, pointing in a direction.

“Thanks, maybe I can convince him to come home” Youngjae said as he ran off in the direction Kai had pointed.

“Bye” Kai called after him. He waved back as he continued after Daehyun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kris and Suho walked into the room to find Tao curled up on his side on the bed. It disturbed them both greatly to see him staring blankly at the floor like that. “Tao” Kris said gently as he placed his hand on the younger's shoulder. Tao blinked a few times before looking up at him. “Tao, what did you see?” he asked, letting more emotion into his voice than he usually did.

“I saw... death, so much death” Tao whispered.

“Death? Who dies?” Suho asked. He knew Tao was holding something back but he didn't know what.

“Everyone” Tao answered. Suho saw a look of fear cross Kris' face briefly before he straightened up.

“I have to go make sure Kyungsoo hasn't killed our prisoner” he muttered as he left. “Take care of him” he whispered to Suho at the door. Suho nodded.

Once Kris was gone Suho walked over to Tao who was still laying in the same position. “I get the feeling that there's mare to your vision that you didn't want to say in front of Kris” he said, folding his arms across his chest.

“You know me too well” Tao muttered. Nothing got past Suho

“So, what is it?” Suho demanded.

“As I said, there was death, but not quite everyone died” Tao replied.

“Who didn't die?” Suho asked.

“Me and Kris” Tao answered regretfully.

“That seems pretty good for you. So why didn't you want to tell Kris everything?” Suho said.

“Because of Kris, he didn't seem to care at all that all of you were dead, and he was too happy about the others being dead” Tao explained.

“Others?” Suho asked, looking at Tao curiously.

“The people allied with the prince” Tao said. Suho nodded, now understanding. “I have to stop it from happening” Tao said, surprising Suho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few minutes of running, Youngjae caught up to Daehyun. “You're not supposed to be out here alone” Daehyun said, drying the tears from his eyes.

“Well, technically I'm not alone, I'm with you” Youngjae retorted.

“But you were alone when you left the house and until you found me” Daehyun pointed out. Youngjae couldn't argue with him.

“Now I've found you though, so you can come home with me” Youngjae said happily.

“I'm not coming back, not until they have gone for good” Daehyun snapped.

“But Himchan hyung will get worried if you don't come back, and you know he turns into Umma-Chan when he's worried” Youngjae said. Daehyun shrugged at the younger. “More importantly, I'll get lonely without you” he continued.

“Jae, you're being melodramatic” Daehyun told him. Youngjae pouted and tried to be as cute as possible to convince Daehyun to come home.

“Fine! I'll come back” Daehyun said. Youngjae perked up immediately when he heard that. He quickly grabbed Daehyun's hand and started running home before Daehyun had a chance to change his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I've impressed myself, two chapters in one week. anywho, enjoy the new chapter and Zelo and Guk being reunited for the time being^^ and we got to meet Tao a bit better than we did last chapter. Please comment and subscribe, I get lonely on here sometimes

Edit: Editing seems to be getting easier to do as I go through the chapters, despite the fact that I'm doing more editing