Chapter 19

Zelo's a WHAT?

Yongguk woke up to the early morning sun shining on his face. “Finally! Sleeping beauty awakes!” Sehun exclaimed.

“What?” Tao said.

“Nevermind” Sehun sighed.

“What happened?” Yongguk asked, “last thing I remember I was chained to a wall getting the crap beat out of me.”

They all exchanged looks. “We left Kris, and we rescued you in the process” Suho said.

“Now we need to catch up to your friends” Tao added.

“We'll probably be able to catch up to them easily if we move now, knowing how Zelo sleeps” Yongguk said.

“Works for me” Chanyeol stated.

“Me too, I don't like just sitting here” Lay added.

“Let's go then” Sehun said, starting to walk off.

“Um, Sehun?” Tao called after him. He stopped and looked back at Tao. “They went that way” Tao said, pointing in the opposite direction.

“Oh... okay” Sehun said as he turned around. They all quickly followed behind him to keep up with his pace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I see you woke up early too” Taeyang said, startling Emma. She turned around to face him.

“Honestly, I don't think I slept at all last night” she replied.

“Why?” he asked, furrowing his brow.

“I don't know, just couldn't get to sleep for some reason” Emma answered. “It kind of worked out though, we needed a lookout anyway” she added.

“Ugh, why do you people have to be such early risers?” GD groaned.

“I don't plan it, it just happens” Taeyang said with a shrug. GD muttered something under his breath as he rolled over trying to ignore them.

“Do you know what he said?” Taeyang asked.

“No, I think only he knows what he just said” Emma responded.

“Damn straight” GD mumbled.

“Sleepy G is grumpy” Emma whispered to Taeyang.

“You're telling me” he muttered.

“What are we whispering for?” Youngjae asked, startling Taeyang.

“Holy !” he exclaimed. GD sat up and glared at him.

“That is why we were whispering” Emma whispered to Youngjae.

“You better start running” GD said as he got up.

“” Taeyang squeaked as he bolted off through the trees. GD crouched down like he was about to pounce.

“You might want to stand back a bit” Emma said as she took a couple steps back. Youngjae followed her lead just before GD pushed off of the ground into the trees after Taeyang.

“Should we go after them?” Youngjae asked.

“Nah, they'll be back soon enough” Emma said.
A long time passed and everyone else woke up before GD returned. A few of them were startled when he poked his head through the brush. “What took you so long?” Emma demanded.

“Taeyang is craftier than he looks” he replied.

“So where is Taeyang?” Tabi asked.

“Beats me, I never found him” GD said. “But wait till you see what I did find!” he added with a grin. He stepped out of the brush dragging something struggling behind him. When he threw it to the ground in front of him self they realized it was a person bound at the wrists.

“Sehun?” Kai said.

“Kai?” Sehun gasped as he looked up. “You're alive!” he exclaimed, struggling into a sitting position. “We were all worried! After what Kris did we had to leave” he added.

“Wait, 'we'? There's more of you?” GD asked.

“Yeah, we came to help you” Sehun replied, “So could someone untie me?” GD snorted at his request.

“Why should we trust you?” Taeyang asked.

“Because he's telling the truth” Emma said, kneeling down beside him. Once he was free he ran straight for Kai.

“No you don't, he's still hurt” Himchan said, catching Sehun before he could reach Kai. Sehun gave him a confused look.

“Healers here aren't like back home” Kai said.

“It's a good thing we brought one then” Suho said as he followed Taeyang out of the trees.

“I guess now we know what happened to Sehun” Chanyeol snickered. Sehun shot him an unimpressed glare.

“Where did you find them?” Emma asked Taeyang.

“They weren't too far away back the way we came. I was prepared to fight them off” he replied.

“What stopped you?” GD asked.

“That would have been me” Yongguk said, stepping into view.

“Hyung!” Zelo exclaimed as he buried Yongguk in a hug. Emma giggled at the way Zelo acted. The smile dropped from her face as soon as she saw Tao.

Tao seemed just as surprised as she was, if not more so. “Y-you, I thought you were dead” he stuttered.

“I know,, There were times when I almost thought the same about you” she responded with tears in her eyes. He gently pulled her into a hug as the others watched in confusion.

“You... know each other?” Taeyang said.

“Yeah, he's my brother” Emma replied, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“I guess there's been many joyful reunions today” Lay said.
As the Exoans made themselves comfortable amid the group, Daehyun drew further away. “Okay, seriously, what is your problem with us?” Emma asked him. The only response she got was a glare. “Fine, don't tell me, just remember, we all have to face our problems sooner or later” she said, leaving him to sit there.

“So Zelo, isn't that the girl you like?” Yongguk asked when she returned to the main group.

“Hyung!” Zelo exclaimed.

“It's alright, I kind of already knew” Emma said.

“What? How?” Zelo asked in surprise.

“Well, I'm telepathic, and Jongup kind of told me, I think he wanted to hook us up” she answered.

“Remind me to kill him the next time I see him” Zelo muttered.

“Duly noted. Say, is anyone else a little worried about Daehyun?” Emma said. Himchan raised his hand. “Okay... wait, where'd he go?” she said, looking where he had been sitting.

“Isn't he- oh, never mind” Youngjae said, looking at the same spot.

“Okay, now I'm worried, but not about Daehyun” Taeyang said. They all turned when they heard a grunt to see Daehyun standing over Suho with his fists clenched. He moved to throw another punch, but Yongguk caught him and held him back.

“What is your problem?” Suho asked, rubbing his jaw.

“You should know” Daehyun snapped, pulling against Yongguk's grip.

“How would we know?” Chanyeol protested.

Lay thought about it carefully. “Wait, I think I know!” he exclaimed.

“What is it?” Suho asked.

“Look at him, don't you remember?” Lay replied. They all looked at Daehyun carefully. Chanyeol was the first to realize what Lay was talking about.

“Oh my God” he whispered as the others figured it out too.

“Could someone explain this to the rest of us?” Himchan asked.

Emma let out a slight gasp as she covered . “It's about his parents” she said with tears in her eyes.

“His parents?” Youngjae said.

“Yes, it was something Kris forced us to do, to test our powers. None of us really understood why” Lay explained.

“Clearly he holds a grudge though” Suho commented.

“He should really hate Kris though, not us” Tao said.

“Kris isn't the one who killed my parents!” Daehyun yelled as he broke away from Yongguk. He went straight at Suho again with his fists. Suho took many hits before he retaliated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FINALLY I UPDATE!!!!!!!! This chapter would have been up sooner but my computer was being a bum and it didn't post. So we finally learn a bit about Daehyun and Yongnam didn't make an appearance like I had planned, Just couldn't fit him in. And when you read the part with GD and Sehun, think of like how your cat would bring you a dead (or sometimes living) mouse and drop it at your feet all like "be proud of me!!!"^^^not again

Anywho, I should be going, my computer is still being a bit of a bum, please leave a comment^^

Ug, when it first posted most of the spacing decided to disappear so I fixed that. -_- why does my computer hate me?

Edit: So I finished editing all of my chapters before posting this because my computer was hating the wifi at my school