Chapter 24

Zelo's a WHAT?

Xiumin dragged Zelo along for quite a while with minimal interference. Zelo fought against him every step of the way. The sun started rising before anything happened. "He should have caught up by now" Xiumin muttered, stopping to look back for Luhan.

"Maybe someone stopped him" Zelo said, prying at Xiumin's icy grip.

"Not likely" Xiumin responded. He didn't see the shadowy figure lurking in the bushes. Suddenly, Emma burst out and attacked. He blocked her, but let go of Zelo in the process. Zelo paused for a moment as they fought, unsure of what to do.

He felt he should help, so he found a large branch and hit Xiumin in the head. "Good job" Emma said as Xiumin fell to the ground unconscious.

She stumbled slightly as she tried to walk toward him and he caught her as she fell. "You're freezing" he gasped.

"It's from the fight, I think he may have landed a couple of blows" she said, gesturing slightly toward Xiumin as her eyes fluttered closed.

Zelo felt her relax into his arms as she slipped out of consciousness. "Not good" he muttered.
Daesung quietly followed GD through the trees. "I'm telling you, I heard something over here" GD said.

"I didn't doubt you" Daesung replied.

"I think it was just through this bush here" GD muttered, pushing through said bush. They found Zelo sitting on the ground with Emma in his lap. Zelo looked up when he heard the leaves rustling.

"What happened here?" GD asked.

"It's a little... complicated" Zelo answered, looking at Xiumin. GD's eyes widened as he started shouting words in a foreign language.

"Get up, we need to go" GD commanded once he was finished.

"Go where?" Zelo asked, obeying the command.

"We found Himchan's house, we were on our way back when we found you" Daesung replied. He was looking rather pale.

"Something wrong Dae? You look like you've seen a ghost" GD said as he hoisted Xiumin over his shoulder.

"Wait, we're taking him with us?" Zelo asked.

"He could be useful" GD said.

"Let's just go, Emma needs to be warmed up" Daesung stated, heading back the way they came. GD shrugged as he followed behind carrying Xiumin. Zelo quickly fell in step in the back.
It took a long time, but eventually they were walking in the front door of Himchan's house. "It's too quiet, didn't we leave Seungri here?" Daesung asked.

"Oh my gosh, Seungri!" Zelo exclaimed, running into the living room with Emma still in his arms. Seungri was laying on his side on the floor.

"Wha- Riri!" GD exclaimed, dropping Xiumin on the floor when he saw Seungri. He rushed over and rolled Seungri onto his back, checking for a pulse. "He's alive" he sighed with relief.

"I'll uh... I'll find something to tie this one up" Daesung said, nudging Xiumin with his foot. GD nodded. Zelo gently set Emma down on the couch. He took his sweater off and draped it over her like a blanket.

Daesung returned as he did this. "So what do we do now?" He asked as he started tying Xiumin up.

"We need to go find the others. Zelo and I should go do that" GD replied.

"Me? Shouldn't I stay where it's safe?" Zelo asked in confusion.

"Well I can't go alone and taking Daesung and leaving you would be pointless because no one here can protect you" GD explained.

"Makes sense" Daesung added. Zelo nodded in agreement and understanding.

"So let's go, we're not going to find them by standing here talking" GD said, already headed for the door. Zelo followed him out.
It was a little harder than expected to find where they had left the others. They were surprised by what they found when they did find the spot. There was only three people there. "W-what happened?" Himchan asked in a shaky voice.

"We were attacked last night" Zelo explained.

"Where is everyone?" Daehyun asked, looking around at where others had been.

"We were just trying to figure that one out ourselves" GD replied. Looking around, Zelo saw no sign that the others had even been there.

"Wait" he said as he ran into a bush off to the side. He found what he had been looking for, the power core from the android, but he also found something unexpected. "GD! Come here!" He called.

"What is it?" GD asked, stepping through the bushes. He froze, seeing Taeyang on the ground unconscious.

"He's hurt" Zelo said, lifting Taeyang's arm covered in blue blood.

"I've got him" GD said, picking his companion up off the ground. They returned to the other three.

"Jae's still out" Daehyun informed them.

"Are you two capable of walking?" GD asked, partially ignoring Daehyun. Both Himchan and Daehyun nodded. "Good. Zelo, bring Youngjae and let's get out of here" he said. Zelo did as he was told.

"From what I can tell, only the aliens were taken from the clearing, so I blame the government" Daehyun stated.

"If they only took the aliens, where is Yongguk?" Zelo asked. No one had an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is my new chapter. And Daehyun is being a conspiravy theorist for the time being. That is all, please leave a comment and subscribe ;)

Edit: I realize that as my chapters go along my author's notes get shorter at the end