Creepy stalker I

Salient Love

Gym ended and students filed into the locker rooms or back to class. 

The whole incident was left unspoken, mostly since Junki threatened to 'murder' anyone if word of him getting defeated got spread around. 
But I think he mainly didn't want anyone to know how he wimped out and collapsed to the ground at the end. 
However, the odd and jittery aura of the guys when they left the field didn't go unnoticed by Coach Jung. She pulled me back once everybody cleared the area.
"Did something happen out there?" She asked me suspiciously, eyes narrowed, and she seemed particularly anxious. I shortly wondered why she seemed so troubled and worried for our wellbeing all of a sudden, since she practically made our legs snap for morning runs.
I tried hard to not gulp and quickly pulled on a blank face. 
"No. I think one of the teams is just sad they didn't win," I fibbed. I knew I shouldn't lie, but if Coach knew what happened, I think Luhan would get in trouble and Junki would probably twist everything and make everything Luhan's fault.
Coach Jung nodded, but she didn't seem convinced. "Okay then, see you!" She smiled, but it seemed slightly off. I felt really bad, since Coach Jung was really nice and I didn't want to lie to her. 
I swallowed, forced a smile, and walked off. 
 
As I walked back to class, my mind kept going back to the scene at the field. 
I couldn't forget how hostile Luhan looked. Especially his eyes. It was like something in him snapped and he looked ready to kill. I bit my lip, wondering what had happened to cause him to be in such a bad mood this morning.. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. It was his life, not mine. Plus, the field incident already happened, and Junki deserved it anyway, since he actually did kick a ball at Luhan's face while Luhan only pretended to.
Yet, maybe Luhan actually intended to, but he missed. I twisted my lips in thought, and I concluded that maybe a ball smacking Junki wouldn't be half bad since he needs some sense knocked into his head. 
I yawned and rubbed my eyes, the exhaustion from the morning came flooding back after the dramatic incident at the field. I opened some sweets and popped them into my mouth for some energy. 
 
Since it was the last class, students were leaving the classroom already. I remembered that Sooyoung had tuition today so she had left. When I entered the room, I saw Luhan fling his bag over his shoulder, about to leave the classroom. He had this murderous aura around him, but it seemed to have been slightly lifted, and less dark than before. As he walked to the door, the guys who were Junki's friends quickly shifted aside for Luhan, eyes wide with fear. As I entered, he walked past me, our shoulders bumping. He turned and caught my eye, before he looked away coldly, and left. 
I blinked and went back to my desk to pack up.
As i stuffed my file into my bag, I noticed some papers sticking out. I tried to stuff them in, but they just got all crumpled. I blew a raspberry and pulled them out to file it again. My eyes caught the words on the paper briefly as I stuffed them into the file impatiently, and I realised it was the project guidelines. 
I blinked, suddenly remembering the English project. 
Inhaling sharply, I started to panick, realising the due date was in two weeks! That was pretty short compared to the workload we had to complete.
I gnawed on my lip and wanted to face palm myself, upon remembering who my partner was. A certain someone who almost killed Junki. But nonetheless we had to start or Teacher Lee would be the one killing me. I shuddered at the aspect of enduring her reprimands. I felt a headache come on through my rapid thought chain. 
I quickly threw all my stuff into my bag, ignoring the pain in my head, and ran out of the classroom, and down the stairs, trying to catch up with Luhan. 
I finally spotted him at the lockers. He paused there for a while before going to another direction. My eyes widened and I was about to call his name, when I realised he wasn't heading towards the school entrance anymore. I closed my mouth and frowned. 
Rather, he was heading towards the back of the school.
I tilted my head in confusion. Is he lost? 
I quickly went down the stairs and turned into the corner Luhan disappeared into, trying to stop him.
Then I halted, realising the only place that lead from here is the school's back garden. However, the back garden was already cordoned off since the school wanted to build extra classrooms, and construction would start next year. 
I frowned, wondering why Luhan would go there. He must have known he shouldn't go there since there were signs everywhere. I frowned in confusion. I forgot about my main purpose of finding him for the project and followed him instead. 
I peeked out from the slightly ajar door Luhan disappeared through ; the door that hid the back garden. 
I squinted my eyes at the sunlight that was squeezing through the little opening of the door. Once my vision stabilised, I found Luhan sitting on the the grass.
With someone beside him.
My eyes widened and I rubbed my eyes before I looked again. Was that really someone who was having a conversation with Luhan? I couldn't believe the ice prince has warmed up to someone! I squinted and tried to figure out who the person beside him was, but I couldn't recognise him. He had blond hair, just like Luhan. But he wasn't wearing the school's blazer so.. he must be from outside right? 
I frowned at the fact that Luhan brought an outsider in. But nonetheless, I was curious to find out who that person was..
I mentally slapped myself when I realised I was actually spying on them like some stalker. I was about to leave when I bit my lip and quickly shuffled back to peek again. I knew it was wrong but.. 
I saw them talk about something, and the tip of Luhan's lips curled upwards into a small smile, his nose wrinkling slightly, his eyes turning into crescents. Even though it a tiny smile, it was one of the sweetest I had ever seen ; it made him look so much younger and more lively, just because of that small movement. 
The other blond guy smiled too, and they both sat there in silence for a moment before he said something and Luhan nodded. 
Suddenly, Luhan spun his head around and looked right into that small door opening I was peeking out of.
I let out an involuntary squeal and quickly darted back in. I squeezed my eyes shut, my cheeks flushed as I clenched my fists. He must have seen me! Seen me spying on him like a creepy ert! Why do I keep embarrassing myself in front of him? 
After a minute, when nobody came out and demanded why I was being such a creep, I opened my eyes, shuffled back to the door and carefully peeked out again, trying to see if they were still talking, and perhaps they didn't notice me.
 
But they were gone.