Chapter 8

Secretly Married With Her

Tiffany's pov

I am now here in my office sitting at my chair after Taeyeon dropped me by.

I can't keep myself from blushing thinking about the actions of Taeyeon earlier.

"She really changed, I hope it will last long"

"Tae, If your always like that there's no reason for me not to fall for you at all"

*sighs*

It's too early to think of that besides it's only the start how can I be sure that she really changed?

"YAAHHHHH"  I was suprised when someone calls me.

"Oh jess your here."

"Hello Tiff? I've been calling for your name for like ten times now." Jessica said with a hint of anger

"I'm sorry Jess, I didn't notice you."

"Yes you didn't notice me because your like daydreaming there with your prince charming! " She said sarcastically

"No I'm not! I just don't have enough sleep." it's basically true because I kept on thinking about Taeyeon last night.

"Ohh I see but there's more of that face. Don't you dare lie to me Tiff." She look at me with a suspicious look.

"Okay Jess you got me there. How about we go to mall during our break time. Besides we didn't have time to hang out. I told you not to work when I'm here your really a workaholic! Goshh"

"What? I got nothing to do so why not just work?"

"Yeahh, *sighs* besides you love shopping and work. What else you wanna do? Don't you have a lovelife?"

"You know I got no time for that. And Tiff don't act like your a happy married woman because I know your not." She glared at me. I can see Ice oohh *shivers*

"That's what I wanna talk about later at the mall. let's just say that I'm happy right now *smiles*"

"Okayy That's new! you better tell me. Done with the talking tiff I need you to sign this." She said and gave me a stack of papers.

"Okay Jess. Don't forget later. I don't want to get ditch by my workaholic bestfriend."

"Hahaha Tiff you know how much I love malls. And No I will not ditch you. Okay gotta go Bye." She said and walks out the door"

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

My mind cant anticipate what I just read earlier. 4 bed scenes? WTF?

So I decided to talk to our direcor.

"Director-nim Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course what is it Taeyeon?"

"Uhh yes? uhmm you see I have read the script and-"

"Ohh I see you got any problem with the script?"

"Yes Director-nim I was not informed that there will be many bed scenes as I've read it has four bed scenes and I think I'm not comfortable with it" I said while handling the script to him.

He get the script from my hand and look at it and he just laugh at me. "Ohhh this."

"Why are you laughing director-nim?"

"Taeyeon-ah this the old script. We already change it into the new one. The committee decided to revised it since there are many teenagers that will watch your movie and we think that it is inappropriate."

"So does this mean that there is no bed scene at all?" I hope yes pleaseeeee

"No there is" He said "whaat I thought I'm save"

"But only one" 

I sighed in relief

"Wait didn't Yuri tell you? I told her to give you the new copy of the script today"  The director said me.

"Ahhh I guess she forgot director-nim."

"So I guess everything's okay right?"

"Dae, Diretor-nim"

"Okay. Better get ready we wlll start in a moment" He said while smiling.

 

Yuri's pov

I bet Taengoo's face is in shocked right now while she's reading the script. HAHAHA.

I'm here driving my way to the mall since I'm finished with my shooting. Luckily I brought my disguised clothes with me so people can't recognize me.

I'm concentrating on my driving when suddenly my phone rings.

*ring* *ring*

"Who could it be? ....Oh speaking of......Hello?" I use my headset to answer the call

"YAHHHHHHHHHH KWON YURI YOU TRICKED ME!!!!" I heard a loud scream on the other line. I was not able to pull the headset because Im driving.

"Ouchh my ears hurt I feel like a deaf person now."

"That's what you got for tricking me Yul! Your dead to me when I see you!"

"Hahaha I can't imagine your face now Taengoo. Were even now that's what you got for making fun of me the last time we met."

"Taeyeon-shi the shooting will start now."  I heard from the other line maybe it's the staff.

"I gotta go. bye!" She said hang up on me.

I just laugh at her. 

 

"TAEYEON-1 "

 

"YURI-1" I said while I raise my hand with the ponting finger raise up.  "IT'S A TIEEEE YEAHH"

 (Guys can you see the similarity? After all they are best friends. AHAHAHA)

 

I am here now at the mall and I wear my shades, cap and a scarf.

I stroll and stroll around the mall "Gosh I miss this"

My happy mood didn't last long when a fan recognize me. 

"Isn't that kwon yuri?" A girl said while pointing at me

Ohh shoot I didn't notice that my scarf fall down from my face. This is baaaad. Real baaaaaad!

 

I walked faster and faster to avoid them but I notice that they are following me. Soon there are many people at my back. Aishhh I better run.

 

Jessica's pov

"Let's go. Jess It's already break time. *eyesmiles*"

"Okay Let's go. I'll drive." I said to her

We arrived at the mall and ate lunch.

"So what's your story Tiff? I want a detailed one!" I asked her

"You know Taeyeon right?"

"Of course she is your stupid cold wife!" I said sarcastically

I honestly don't like that Taeyeon because of the way she treat Tiffany. I remember one day Tiffany came crying to me because Taeyeon became angry at her and shouted at her.

"Yah. Don't call her that.*pouts*"

"What? Are you on her side now? Tss"

"That's what I want to talk about. Jess she already changed."

"Ohh that's why your smiling like an idiot earlier in the office. Since when?"

"Since yesterday?"

"What? Since yesterday? Are you kidding me Tiff? Don't fall to that easily you dont know if it is a trap and what's with the sudden change?"

"I don't know either. I just became angry at her then it happens"

"See you dont know. Be careful Tiff I dont want you to get hurt again by Taeyeon Arasso."

She just nodded at me. And I hugged her.

"Thank you for always being there for me Jess."

 

Tiffany and I stroll around the mall after eating.

"Tiff I'll just go to the comfort room."

"Okay I'll just wait here outside."

I went to the comfort room to pee and when I was about to close the door of my cubicle somebody push me in and the next thing I know we are now both inside.

"YAH --hmm" Before I can continue she grab me and put her hand on my mouth.

"Shh please keep quiet please." She whispered to me.

I stop from struggling and slapped her hand and do what she told me. We stayed silent for a while until I forgot to do my thing.

Minutes passed she sighed and remove her cap and sunglasses revealing her beautiful face. OMO!

"I'm sorry about earlier"

I admit I'm mesmerized with her beauty but I'm still angry for what she did.

"What is your problem! Don't you have manners?" I said with furrowed brows

"I'm sorry I didn't know that your here."

"What are you an idiot for not noticing me?!"

" I said i'm sorry and wait dont you know me?"

"The hell! why would I know who you are? You just came barging in here and now your telling me if I know you? Your ridiculous!"

"What? Dont you watch tv?" She asked me with a confused face.

"No I don't! I dont have time for that. Now if you'll excuse me. MOVE! " I said and glared at her.

I got out of the cubicle leaving her dumbfounded.

"Who does she think she is? Weirdo!"

"Yah! Jessica! what took you so long!!" Tiffany shouted at me when I was about to go out the comfort room.

"uh I'm sorry I've got to deal with something."

"Okay let's go."

----------

Sorry for no taeny today. 

 I laughed at your comments guys. I know I'm not a good writer but I really want to Thank you for supporting me and this story :))

I hope to hear a lot from you guys . :))

comments.vote.subscribe >:)))