Chapter 26

Secretly Married With Her

Taeyeon's pov

 
My head hurts
 
When I open my eyes and started to wonder where am I
 
"This is not my room." I murmured
 
I shift to the side and there I saw Hyuna sleeping beside me.
 
"Huh? Hyuna? What happened last night?"
 
No, don't tell me we did it? Huh I don't have a shirt. No this can't be. I can't even remember a single thing last night. 
 
 
The next thing I know Hyuna wake up. I was surprised when she jumped off the bed and shouted at me.
 
"Stay away from me!" She said while covering herself with the blanket.
 
 
"Huh W-what d-did I do?" I asked
 
She looked at me and tears started to form in her eyes.
 
"Y-you *sobs* forced me *sobs* l-last night " Hyuna said
 
"Your *sobs* a monster." She continued
 
Omygod What did I do?
 
I'm a monster.
 
I picked my shirt on the floor and comes to her. I felt bad on what have I done to her
 
"Shhh Don't cry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't meant to do that." I said as I hugged her
 
She didn't pushed me, maybe she feel weak.
 
But she cried more loudly
 
"Y-you took *sobs* away what's precious to me"
 
I can't believe I took her innocence. I look at the bed there are blood stains in it.
 
I really did this, I'm a monster what happened to me?"
 
"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I will make it up to you. Tell me what I need to do for you to forgive me. I'm so sorry Hyuna."
 
"I think you should go. I need some time to think." She said seriously
 
"It's okay I understand you. I'm really sorry." I pulled away from the hug and walk away from her. My knees are shaking. 
 
What did I do?
 
The only thing that comes to my mind is
 
 
My wife...
 
 
I went out and took a cab back home. Luckily the man is old enough to recognize who I am.
 
Hyuna's pov
 
I'm qualified to be an actress. Hahaha
 
I even put a ketchup in the sheets so she'll believe me.
 
Of course I'm not a anymore. What am I a saint?
 
But I'm not contented because of what happened last night.
 
Remember when I told you guys that I'll just keep to myself what happened between me and Taeyeon last night.
 
*sighs* D*mn there's not much to tell really! I mean really!
 
Flashback
 
The next thing I know is she throw me heartlessly to the bed....
 
 
She's a y beast now and I like it.
 
All I can see now is her eyes is full of lust.
She hover on top me and she ripped my nightgown before attacking my neck...
 
I moaned to the pleasure she's giving me.
 
She removed her shirt then she continued to kissed my neck down to my collarbone that leaves purple marks.
 
The next thing I know I felt Taeyeon is gets heavy on top me.
 
"Hey" I tapped her because her lips are not moving in my collarbone.
 
Omygood don't tell me... Noooo
 
"Yaaahh!" I pushed her to the side
 
I'm right. she sleep on me!
 
"Hey wake up!" I said while wiggling Taeyeon's body
 
Sh*t! What the hell? Minutes ago her eyes is wide like an owl now she's sleeping.
 
End of flashback
 
You can say that I'm ually frustrated
right now because I am.
 
Aishh. My plan failed again. Stupid tea!
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
I went inside my house. I can't processes my mind.
 
"F-fany?" I was surprised when I saw Tiffany standing right in front of me
 
She's back
 
"I missed you" I said in a low tone. Still standing on my spot
 
I wanted to cry but not in front of her. I can't believe I just cheated on my wife.
 
It's an accident! I will never cheat on her.
 
"I missed you too taetae. Where have you been?" She said while walking into me
 
"Sorry, I uhmm slept at Yuri's house."
 
Great! I lied to her
 
"Oh I see." She said
 
Tiffany's pov
 
"I missed you too taetae. Where have you been?" I asked her 
 
"Sorry, I uhmm slept at Yuri's house."
 
Yuri's house? I called Yuri last night but...
Cutt off your thoughts Tiffany..
Maye she did slept at Yuri's house..
I know Taeyeon she never lied to me.
 
"Oh I see." I said
 
She said nothing and just look at me.
She hugged me tight that her chin is resting on my shoulders. And I gladly hugged her back.
 
This dork missed me so much
And of course I missed her too.
 
"I love you Fany-ah" she whispered into my ears that send shivers throught my spine
 
"I missed you so much. I'm happy that your back" she continued
 
I don't know why but her tone sounds sad. Maybe because she have hangover.
 
"As much as I missed you too, dork. You need to take a bath because you smells bad. *laughs*"
 
"I'm sorry. We had a celebration last night with my manager that's why I smell like alcohol."
 
Usually she will pout from that kind of statement. 
There's something different about her today. 
 
But see Taeyeon's is not lying to me. She's honest with me.
 
Night came and we just cuddled witn each other. But it seems that my hubby is not in the mood throughout the day.
 
I even want to make love with her to make up with times that I'm not beside her but she told me that I should rest since we both have work tomorrow.
 
This is the first time she declined me. She would always initiate this kind of act. She can never resist me. But today is different. Very different
 
 
Now I'm here at my office thinking of what had happened to Taeyeon.
 
Isn't she happy that I'm back?
 
Did something happen to her while I'm not here?
 
My thoughts are cut off when the door open revealing Jessica who is smiling widely.
 
I bet she's in a good mood while me I don't know? Am I depressed or something?
 
I forcefully smiled at my best friend.
 
"Hi Jess. Seems like you in a good mood "
Yeah, It's written all over her face.
 
"Welcome back Tiff *smiles* And Yes I am in a good mood. Guess what?" Jessica said 
 
"I have no time to guess *laughs* just tell me."
 
"Your no fun. Tiff"
 
"Wow Jessica a girl who don't know the meaning of happiness, Is talking about fun? Isn't that new *laughs*"
 
"Hmff. Okay fine. Yuri and I are official."
 
Did I heard things right? 
 
"W-WHAAAT?" I shouted in surprise
 
"Tiff, are you deaf? I just said that Yuri and I are official."
 
"Omygoddd. I'm so happy for you. Finally Jess! Finally!" I said then I stand up and hugged her from her seat.
 
"I need you to tell me everything. I want the detailed one. You know me." I said
 
Jessica told me the whole story. From their dinner to how Yuri confessed to her.
 
"Aww that's so sweet. Jessie"
 
Her cheeks turned into red while telling me the story. 
 
"Yeah I know. So that's it after that we just walk beside the beach hand in hand" Jessica continued
 
"Why are your cheeks getting redder? Did I missed something Jess." I
 
"S-she uhmm offer me to sleep with her last night because it's late."
 
"Whaaat?! Sleep with her and you did? Omygood You did it? Don't you" I reacted 
 
"No of course. I did sleep beside her nothing more. She just hugged me to sleep." She denied
 
"Woah. You I thought you two did it already." I said
 
"No. My seobang will wait for me until I'm ready."She said
 
Seobang?
 
I heard it before. Seobang...seobang..seobang?
 
"Aha. Yeah I remember so it's you. I called Yuri last night and before I hung up I heard the word seobang. You sure you two didn't do it because it sounded like a moan *laughs*"
 
"Yaahhh. I swear we didn't do it! If we do it I'll tell you detailed! *glares*"
 
"Ewww. Jessie you don't need to *laughs*"
 
"So it's just you whom she's talking in the middle of the night. I thought she's already cheating on me."
 
Cheating? Cheating?
 
"Hey are you okay?" Jessica asked me
 
"Oh yeah. Uhm Jess you said you sleep with Yuri right?" I asked
 
"Yup. I'm actually a little bit scared because it's only the two of us in her house. In fact Yuri's here earlier. She send me to work"
 
My heart aches as Jessica finished what she is saying
 
So that means Taeyeon is lying to me.
She didn't sleep at Yuri's house
 
There must be a good reason behind this..
 
I don't want to believe that she lied to me.
 
But she did.
 
I wanted to cry but I can't not in front of my bestfriend.
 
"Oh I see. Ahmm Jess can you take care of the company? I'm not feeling well I wanted to rest."
 
"Oh sure anything for you Tiff. Just rest I'll handle everything here."
 
"Thankyou Jess" I said while giving her a forced smile.
 
 
 
I hardly gripped the steering wheel while driving back home. 
 
My tears started to fall on its own.
 
Are you cheating on me Taeyeon?
Noo. She loved me.
 
But I can't believe she lied to me. 
 
Where were you last night Taeyeon?
 
Why did you lie to me?
 
I need to know.
 
--------
 
Hi, your very slow author is back.
sorry for the late update :))
 
Subscribe.Comment.Vote :)