Chapter 15

Secretly Married With Her

Weeks passed and Taeny's relationship is getting stronger.

 
But lately Taeyeon always comes home late because of the filmings, interviews, and fan signing events.
 
She could rarely see Tiffany's awake when she gets home because it's almost midnight.
 
She could only sighed and say sorry in her wife's sleep. 
 
It's early in the morning and because Taeyeon slept late already, she woke up late. Tiffany cooks breakfast for her and that's make her guilty because she supposed to be doing that since Tiffany can't cook but she can see Tiffany's trying her best.
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
"Taetae, I cooked for you come on lets eat." She said to me.
 
"Huh? Eat already? where's my kiss? *pouts*" I asked her.
 
"Aww come here." She said to me so I walked close to her and she gave me a peck on the lips.
 
"Now I'm full *grins*" I said while caressing my stomach.
 
"Pabo! *smiles* Eat now before you get sick. Dork."
 
I can see she cook an egg and there's a little eggshell inside. She also cook bacons which is almost burnt. I smile silently but she saw me.
 
"Yah, why are you smiling? I know I can't cook so don't laugh *pouts*"
 
I just kissed her pouting lips and said.
"Even if this is the most non edible food in the world I will still eat this because it's from my beautiful wife"
 
"Really? Your so sweet Taetae" She said with a sparkling eyes.
 
"Yeah. Actually I'm surprised that you burnt the bacon only not the kitchen *chuckles*"
 
She slapped me in the arm and glared at me but I just kissed her lips which turn her glare to a eyesmile.
 
We're finished eating, this time she washed the dishes because she wouldn't let me to do it, she said that I'm exhausted from my full schedule.
 
I'm so lucky that I have her. 
 
I felt sorry because I can't spend much time with her.
 
Were on the couch now. She lays her head on my shoulder. I missed having this kind of time with her, luckily my filming will be on the afternoon.
 
"Baby." I called her
 
"Hmmm?"
 
"I'm sorry"
 
"For what?"
 
"Because I can't spend much time with you, I feel like my time is wasted when I'm not with you"
 
"Tae It's okay I understand your job.
Besides we have forever to spend with right?"
 
"Yeah you know what I'm so lucky that I have an beautiful understanding wife but I want to make it up to you."
 
"No Tae I'm luckier because I have you"
 
"It's sunday tomorrow right? Would you come on a date with me my lovely lady?"
 
"Really? I would love to Taetae *eyesmiles*"
 
"Hihi I love you my mushroom"
 
"I love you too my dorky hubby."
 
We both cuddled in the couch. Not too long our moment was interrupted because I have to get ready for work.
 
"*sighs* Damn work. I still want to cuddle with you *pouts*"
 
She just kissed my lips and said.
 
"We have more time tomorrow. Now get ready okay?"
 
I nodded.
 
I took a bath and get dressed.
 
"Baby I gotta go. I'll eat lunch in the set sorry I can't join you"
 
"It's okay. I'll eat lunch with my bestfriend today" she said to me.
 
I frowned and ask "Who? Nickhun?"
 
"No Tae. It's Jessica. I'll introduce her to you."
 
"Ahhhh Okay be careful and enjoy. I love you"
 
"I love you too"
 
Jessica's pov
 
I'm on my way to Tiffany's house because we will have lunch together.
 
While driving I felt that there's something wrong with my car.
 
I pulled my car to the side to check what's happening then my car suddenly won't start and LUCKILY I'm in the middle of the highway. What am I gonna do? Ughhh
 
I got out of the car and slammed the door.
 
 
I want to call Tiffany for help but I left my phone in the office.
 
"This is a bad day ughh."
 
Yuri's pov
 
Wow I'm in a very good mood today. I don't know why I just feel it.
 
I'm on my way to set for my shooting.
 
While I'm driving, I  notice a girl from afar who is leaning on her car, I assume that she is in the bad today maybe her car is broken?
 
When I got closer I remembered her face. She's the strange girl who don't know me.
 
I pulled out my car in front of her car.
 
I got out and asked her.
 
"Is there something wrong miss. Can I help you?" I asked her like it's my first time seeing her.
 
She just looked at me and said.
 
"I think my car is broken"
 
My jaw dropped. Now I think she doesn't remember me. She's insane. This is the first time  I felt hurt when someone don't recognize me.
 
"Hey. Don't you remember me?" I said to her.
 
"What? Who are you? You just came here and you ask me if I remember you? Seriously what's with people nowadays." She said to me with a serious look.
 
She's still the same that's exactly the words she said to me in the comfort room.
 
"Hayy nevermind. Wait I'll call someone who can help you" I said to her.
 
I called Sr. James. He's the one who is arranging and customizing my car.
 
"Hello Sr. James it's Yuri"
 
"Huh Yuri? I remember that name. Ohh yeah the random model. Well she looks like a model" Jessica thought
 
 
"Yeah, perhaps could you passed by in Soshi Highway. My friend's car is broken. Ah --an hour? Okay."
 
"Hey." I called her.
 
"My friend says that they will be here in hour to fix your car."
 
"Huh an hour? Omg." 
It's already lunch time how can I go there?-Jessica thought
 
 She's spacing out she must have something important to do.
 
"Are you okay?" I asked her
 
"Ah Yeah Thank you for help sorry about earlier."
 
"No it's okay. Besides I'm the one who creeps you out."
 
"No. Uhmm perhaps could you be Kwon Yuri?" She asked me
 
Wow now she recognizes me. I feel happy now Yeaahh.
 
"Yeah. How did you know?" I asked her.
 
"Ah so your a model. I remembered  I saw a poster of you"
 
Now she thinks I'm a model. -__-
 
I can't take this anymore. Ahhh
 
"Actually I'm an actress" I blurted out
 
There's a minutes if silence then she burst out laughing.
 
"Hahaha you know what your funny." She said to me still laughing.
 
"What I'm not kidding" I said seriously.
 
"And If your really an Actress you shouldn't be here helping me."
 
"You know what. Your insulting me. I helped you and this is what I get. Now I'll go" I said to her.
 
I'm really upset ughh. 
 
I walked into my car but before I could enter she grabbed my hand.
 
"Okay I'm sorry. It's hard for me to believe since I really don't watch T.V because I'm always busy. And I'm not good at faces. I'm sorry now I believe you. "
 
Now I can see sincerity in her eyes and I don't know but there is sadness too.
 
"*sighs* Okay your forgiven. Go inside the car I'll drive you. You don't want to wait here alone for an hour right?"
 
"Really? *smiles* Wow Thankyou" 
Her smile is cute but still I can still see that there sadness in her eyes.
 
Were both now in the car and I started driving.
 
"Wait what's your name?" I asked her while looking straightly at the road.
 
"Ah I'm Jung Jessica, just call me Jessica."
 
"Ah Nice. So Where are we going?"
 
"Uhm I'm actually going to my bestfriend's house are you sure you will drive me? I can take a cab from the stop."
 
"No I'ts okay. Where is it?"
 
She stated me the address. It's a luxury place.
 
"Huh that's near the place where Taengoo's living." I thougt
 
"Jessica-shi, Can I ask you something?"
 
"Let's drop the honorifics Yuri. Yeah what is it?"
 
"How busy you are that you really don't have time to watch TV?."
 
"Actually I'm a workaholic so yeah I just spend my time working. "
 
"Ah okay. Uhmm can you put your number so I can contact you about your car." I said as I give her my phone.
 
"Yeah. Thank you You said your an actress right? I know your busy too so I really want to thank you for helping me."
 
"And wait last thing you really don't remember me? I'm the one who hide in your cubicle before" I said to her.
 
"Yaahh! You are the sneaking ert!" She halfscream and give me an icy glare.
 
"Ahh dont shout I told you I'm sorry. Paparazzi's are following me so I need to hide."
 
"*sighs* Okay I know your telling the truth"
 
She told me the direction and somehow I feel familiar in the road.
 
"Oh we're here." She said to me.
 
Whaaaat? This is Taeyeon's house. How come I don't know that she has another bestfriend? Is she cheating on her wife?
 
"Hey Yuri. I said thankyou" she tap my shoulder because I'm spacing out.
 
"uhmm yeah. Your welcome"
 
She got out of the car and I got out too maybe Taeyeon's still here.
 
"Hey Jess" A girl who have an eyesmile open the front door.
 
"Ohh I see your with someone" The girl with an Eyesmile said when she saw me.
 
"Hi I'm Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you" I said to the girl.
 
"Ohh wow Your an actress right. I'm Tiffany, Jessica's Bestfriend"
 
I sighed in relief I thought Taeyeon is cheating. So she's Taeyeon's wife. Wow what a small world. Even her wife knows me. Only Jessica didn't hayyy. I'm getting frustated..
 
"I see your Taeyeon's wife" I said 
 
"What how did you know?" Tiffany ask me with a wide eyes.
 
Jessica just look at me with a bewildered look.
 
"*chuckles* Actually I'm Taeyeon's bestfriend. This is a small world I guess"
 
"Uhmm I think I should be going now. I'm really late bye." I said to them
 
"Ohh I'm sorry for that I told you I can ride a cab."
Jessica said to me
 
"No I insist so it's alright. Bye to the
Two of you nice meeting you Tiffany-shi and Jessica I'll call you about your car later. Bye"
 
Tiffany's pov
 
After Yuri left. Jessica and I went to a restaurant to eat lunch.
 
"Hey Jess how come you don't know her? She really famous." I asked her about Yuri
 
"You know I'm always working."
 
"Jess what do you think of Yuri?
 
"Huh? Ah She's beautiful and kind?"
 
"Do you think it's time for you to fall in love?"
 
"WHAAAT? Tiff we just met today okay. And I already told you that I don't have time for that. "
 
"But Jess don't you think it's time for you to open you heart?"
 
"I don't know Tiff. I don't think I can" She said sadly
 
 
Actually She had a boyfriend in college named donghae. They are planning to get married not until one day he leaves jessica for another girl.
 
Starting that day. Jess always make herself busy that's why she becomes workaholic. She totally forget the meaning of happiness because of that sh*t guy.And I already know that she is a biual since she had a girlfriend before. 
 
"I know you can't but you should. Forget about him and start dating someone"I said to her
 
"Okay I'll try but it's not easy. I'm still hurt.. Besides I don't think Yuri is into girls maybe I should try someone."
 
"Okay that's better." 
I just sighed in relief
 
-----
 
Subscribe.Vote.Comment :))