Chapter 11

Secretly Married With Her

 

Taeyeon's pov
 
"-Cut! Okay you guys may have an hour break" The director said to us
 
"Hey Taeyeon-ah are you okay?" Leeteuk asked me suddenly.
 
"Yeah I'm alright Leeteuk-oppa"
 
"Are you sure? you seem lost throughout the filming"
 
He's right. I can't concentrate throughout the filming thinking that maybe Tiffany is having a good time now with Nickhun.
 
"Really? Sorry I'm just tired" I said to him.
 
"Ah I see, A coffee would help you right?"
 
"Maybe?" I said then he dragged me to the near prestigious cafe.
 
"So what do you want?" He asked me
 
"A cappucino would do oppa." I said then smile to him.
 
"Please Bring us a cappucino and a latte. Thank you" He said to the waitress who seems hooked by the charms of Leeteuk.
 
"O-okay sir" The waitress said stuttering.
 
"I thought she will drool in front of you oppa *chuckles*" I said
 
"Then let her be. But I only drool for you." He said while laughing
 
"Yaaaah!"
 
"I'm just kidding Taeyeon-ah *smiles*" 
 
Then we both laughed.
 
"Here's your order Sir. One Cappucino and A latte" The waitress said who still can't get her eyes off on Leeteuk.
 
"Thanks" he said to the waitress and winks. It seems like the waitress could die anytime because of the wink.
 
Then he looked at me.
 
"So Taeyeon ah may I know what's bothering you?"
 
"Ah it's really nothing oppa. I'm just tired. "
 
"Oh I see maybe you get tired of thinking of me" He said with a serious face.
 
"And maybe you should get tired of flirting!"
 
Then we both burst out laughing.
It's really fun to talk with him. You can even forget your problem in such a short time.
 
After some talking, we both notice that there are some paparazzi's gathering outside taking pictures to the both of us.
 
"Paparazzi they ruined the moment" Leeteuk said to me with an annoyed tone.
 
"Yeah I know. How can we go out now? We don't even have a car oppa."
 
"Do you wanna do something fun taeyeon ah?"
 
"Of course I'd love to"
 
"Then come on" He grabbed my hand then we walked to the exit door of the cafe where the paparazzi's are.
 
"Are you sure about this oppa?"
 
"Of course I am. When I say run. Run okay?"
 
I nodded.
 
"1-2-3-go run!" 
 
We ran outside the cafe hand in hand until we reached the filming area. The paparazzi didn't get a chance to follow us.
 
"Hmmh ha ha ha That was fun" I told leeteuk.
 
"See I told you Ha ha ha" 
 
Were both out of breaths because of the instense running.
 
"Both of you. Are you okay?" Our Director popped out of nowhere and asked us.
 
"Yes we are Director-nim. We just encountered some paparazzi's outside" I said to him.
 
"Okay. You two, better be careful next time. We will resume the filming so better get ready"
 
"Dae, director nim" We said in unison.
 
"Thank you for today Leeteuk-oppa. I had a great time"
 
"Your welcome. I had a great time too. Let's go? We better get ready."
 
"Okay"
 
The filming goes smooth. Thanks to Leeteuk, he made me feel relaxed.
 
"Okay It's a wrap guys. See you again tomorrow." Director nim said to us.
 
 
 
I went home and I noticed that Tiffany is not here yet.
 
"She's really having a good time with him" I thought.
 
I waited for her till an hour past.
 
I heard a car from the outside.
 
Maybe it's her. I stood out of the couch then walked to peek on the window.
 
I saw Tiffany with Nickhun outside. They're laughing.
 
My blood starts to boils when I saw Nickhun's face closed to Tiffany. Inches apart. They can kissed any moment. 
 
Jelousy starts to conquer me. I can't take the view anymore so I stormed out of the house and grabbed Tiffany's hand and move her away from Nickhun.
 
"Hi Nickhun-shi thank you for driving my wife home safely. I believe you can go now" I said to him
 
After Nickhun left I dragged Tiffany inside our house.
 
"Tae, stop your hurting me." She said while trying to flee from my grip.
 
I slam her back to the wall.
 
"You like kisses don't you. TELL ME!" I said 
 
She didn't reply so I kissed her harshly.
 
"Ple-ase St-o-p" She said but I continue kissing her forcefully sliding my tongue inside not until she slapped me hard on my face.
 
*slaps* 
 
I hold the side of my face where she slapped me.
 
"I hate you kim Taeyeon why are you acting like this!" She said. I can see tears rolling down to her cheeks.
 
Not knowing what to answer I keep my mouth shut. She shouted at me and that makes me shivers.
 
"I WANT TO KNOW! ANSWER ME! YOUR CONFUSING ME KIM TAEYON! YOU WERE NICE TO ME THEN NOW YOU WERE HARSH TO ME I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU!" She screamed to me while her tears continue to fall down from her eyes.
 
I can't control my feelings right now because of Anger and jealousy.
 
"YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW HUH?" I said to her. 
 
 
 
"BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS!"
 
"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW HUH?"
 
"I'M JEALOUS BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOUR HAPPY WITH HIM"
 
"I'M JEALOUS THINKING THAT YOU WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH HIM WHILE ME I'M JUST STUCKED THERE TO MY WORK."
 
"I'M JEALOUS BECAUSE I KNOW HE'S BETTER THAN ME WHEN IT COMES TO YOU"
 
"AND LASTLY I'M JEALOUS BECAUSE iloveyou...."
  
 
-----
So here it is confession part 1 :))
 
Vote.Subscribe.
Comments are highly appreciated :))