Chapter 31

Secretly Married With Her

Tiffany's pov

 
Finally I got inside the hospital. I had to look for other entrance because of there are group of people blocking the main entrance and I believe that it's the media and the fans of Taeyeon. 
 
My Taetae is surely loved by many people
 
"Hi, I'm here for Kim Taeyeon. What's her room number?" I said to the receptionist on the information desk
 
"Ma'am what is your relationship with the patient?"  The receptionist asked without looking at me.
 
"I'm her wif-- friend."
 
Oh my I almost said it!
 
"Oh I'm sorry Ma'am but only relatives are allowed to visit her. It's for the security of Miss Kim. I believe your the 30th person to claim that you know Miss Kim" She said while she was busy scanning the papers on her desk
 
"I'm tired of this. They should tighten the security in the entrance" She whispered after.
 
Damn! I can buy this goddamn hospital right now and I'll fire this in front of me. Is she saying that I'm a liar?!
 
If I could only broadcast that I'm Taeyeon's wife ughhh.
 
"Excuse me but I'm not one of them. Here is my ID. Her parents told me to take in charge here since they are in US." I said trying to be nice in front of her.
 
It's true that both of our parents are in US. Maybe by this time they already know about Taeyeon's condition.
 
The receptionist look surprised when she saw my ID
 
Oh god I know I'm beautiful in my ID!
 
She looked at me then to my ID then back to me again.
 
Ughh she's creepy.
 
"Omygod. Miss Tiffany Hwang of Fashion Elite Co?" She said enthusiastically
 
I just gave her a weak smile for confirmation.
 
"Wow you really look beautiful in person. I love your designs." She said
 
Oh I don't know that this person have taste in clothes. Omygod! I don't have time to be a right now. My Taetae needs me!
 
"Uhmm Thank you. So can I get Taeyeon's room now?" I said impatiently while tapping my fingers in the desk
 
"Oh yes Sorry ma'am Miss Kim's room is at the private area #29A ."
 
"Thanks." I said 
 
I ran all the way to the said room.
I don't care if people are giving me a weird look.
 
"Room #29A Finally" I stopped in front of the door to catch my breath
 
I entered the room and I saw Yuri in the couch.
 
"Oh Tiffany, Your here." She said while walking to my direction
 
"What happened to her?" I said while looking at Taeyeon who is peacefully sleeping .
 
"She's fine now. The doctor said she just needs to rest  and they will conduct some tests too, just to make sure" Yuri said
 
I sighed in relief
"Thank God. She's alright. I thought it's serious"
 
"Look who's very worried." Someone said out of nowhere.
 
"Jess!" I gave her a hug when I saw her coming out from the comfort room.
 
"I knew you'll come here." She said in a teasing tone and look.
 
"What! You'll be like this with Yuri too."
 
"Okay, Okay excuses. " She said while wiggling her head.
 
"Well You two can rest now. I will manage here." I said to them
 
"Are you sure?" Yuri asked 
 
"Yeah. And by the way Yuri take care of my bestfriend or else you'll face my wrath." I said
 
"Yes, yes and take care of Taengoo too. Don't give her stress." She replied back
 
"Excuse me, she's the one who's giving me stress!"
 
"Enough okay. We'll go now Tiff. I hope you two can fix your relationship. We'll come here tomorrow." Jessica said
 
"Okay be careful." I said then I gave Jessica a kiss on the cheeks.
 
I bid my goodbye to the two then I sat in the chair beside Taeyeon's bed. I looked at her pale face. She got thinner.
 
After a while, she started to move.
 
"No..no..divorce" She said with a frown on her face
 
She's having a nightmare.
 
"Shhhh" I said as I squeeze her hand tightly.
 
She opened her eyes and gave me confused look.  "F-fany?"
 
Maybe she thought she's dreaming.
 
"Shhh go back to sleep, you need to rest" I said
 
"F-fany please listen t-to me. I didn't cheat on you." I was surprised when she broke down into tears.
 
She tried to get up in order to persuade me but I didn't let her.
 
"Yahh! Don't get up. Your still weak!" I said
 
"B-baby *sobs* please don't divorce *sobs* me. I can't live without you." She said while holding my hands
 
"Pabo. We'll talk about it sometime. You need to rest for now."
 
"I'm *sobs* s-sorry *sobs* baby. I will not rest until you forgive me." She said then she place my hand into her cheeks.
 
Aishh she's so stubborn!
 
"Aissh! I hate you!" I said then I pulled my hand away from her.
 
"I'm *sobs* sorry. I'm *sobs* sorry. I love you so much *sobs* please don't hate me. P-please"
 
"No. I already hate you. I hate you I hate you" I said while slapping her chest
 
"B-baby, Please I'll do everything just don't hate me" she said and obviously she stopping herself from crying
 
Maybe she dont want me to see her weak side.
 
"Pabo! I hate you, I hate that I can't hate you for so long. I hate that with just one news about you I came here crawling back to you. I hate that even if you have cheated on me, I'm still here by your side. Even my mind says I should hate you but my heart can't. I hate you!"
 
"Hear me please, I didn't cheat on you. I love you so much with all of my heart. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. I love you"
 
"I have no choice so I forgive you okay? So now stop being dramatic, your using your acting skills for me to forgive you hmpff" I said then I crossed my arms.
 
"Really you forgive me? But I'm sincere *pouts*"
 
I can't help but to gave a quick peck on her pouting lips which turns into a grin.
 
I admit I really missed her.
 
"I know you are. Just don't do it again. This will be your last chance or else I will divorce you for real!"
 
"Whaaat?"
She said with her eyes widened
 
"Yah! Kim Taeyeon are you planning to cheat on me again?!" I said with a glare
 
"No *gulps* no, In the first place I really didn't cheat on you. It's just that what if this happens again? You know misunderstanding?"
 
"This will not happen again if you will not lie to me again."
 
"I-I'm sorry baby, I lied because I don't want you to be jealous. I thought something happen between me and Hyuna since I was drunk but I learned that she just tricked me. She force herself into me, she even kissed me but I swear to god I pushed her."
 
"Ughh I'll kill that if I see her."
 
"No, don't do that baby."
 
"And now your siding her huh?" I said with a raised brows
 
"No, I want to spend my lifetime with you but how can I do that if your in jail."
 
"Hmmm then if you really love me visit me in jail."
 
"No, I don't want! if killing is the only way to be lock with you in a jail then I'll definitely do it just to be with you."
 
And I now I am blushing with this dork's cheesy words.
 
"Stop being cheesy. Dork!"
 
"Only for you *grins* My one and only love."
 
"Make sure I'm the only one or you'll regret it *glares*"
 
"Never been this sure. I love you Fany *grins*"
 
"I love you too Tae. Take a rest now. I want you to regain your energy."
 
"Finally I thought you'll never say you love me too" she said
 
"So if I were you rest now before I take it back"
She immediately close her eyes after I said it
 
Haha she take it seriously.
 
While the dork was asleep. I called our parents to inform them that Taeyeon is okay and there's no need to worry.
 
I also went to the doctor and he told me about Taeyeon's condition. She fainted because she was skipping meals and also due to over fatigue. 
 
 
"Baby my head hurts, please give me a massage" Taeyeon said as she woke up from her nap
 
I was busy massaging her head when I saw her busy looking at something.
 
"Yah! Where at you looking at!" I said when I caught her busy looking at my cleavage.
 
"H-huh?" She looked at me innocently
 
"You byuntae!" I said then I flicked her forehead.
 
"*pouts* I didn't mean to. Who said you to wear a loose shirt? Other's might look at my babies"
 
Babies? And when did my s become her babies? Ughh my wife is really a kiddo
 
"And who said you to get sick huh?! I don't even have time to change my clothes just to go here."
 
"*smiles dorkily* My beautiful wife here is very worried with her handsome wife"
 
"Your full of yourself." I said then I flicked her forehead again then I stand away from the bed
 
"Ouch! Baby. Hmm Please sit here again. Pleaseeee *puppy eyes*"
She said while tapping the side of the bed and I did.
 
She held my hands tightly and looked straight into my eyes that I swear I could melt anytime. 
 
"I know I've been saying this all the time. But I want to say it again. I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I didn't cheat on you and I will never cheat on you. I admit that I looked at hyuna before but it's different when I looked at you, you never fail to make my heart beat race. I'm sorry for the pain I brought you. I promise to make it up to you. I love you Fany-ah" She said with full of sincerity then she kissed the back of my hand.
 
"I love you too Tae. I believe you and will you stop mentioning that name. It's making me sick" I said then I leaned to her and gave her a kiss on the lips.
 
We kissed passionately, as if having our own world until I felt her hand on my .....I know where this is going so I broke the kiss and I know from her face that she's upset and wants more.
 
 
"No, the doctor said you need to rest." I said sternly
 
"But I missed you *pouts*. Your my energy."
 
"If you want me, you better heal fast" I said with a smirk
 
"But I'm okay now since your here." She sulks
 
I quickly stand when I heard the door open.
 
"Oh manager-nim." Taeyeon said at the man the door
 
"Taeyeon-ah How are you?"
 
"I'm fine now. Oppa"
 
"I'm very worried Taeyeon-ah"
 
"Oh Hi, Tiffany. Did you take care of Taeyeon well?" He asked me with a smirk.
 
As I remember I met him when Taeyeon bring me to her taping.
 
"Yes" I replied with a smile.
 
"Oh Next time please lock the door okay? "
 
Omo did he saw us kissing?
 
"W-what are y-you talking about Sir?" I said nervously then I looked at Taeyeon who just shrugged her shoulders
 
"Hmm I'll just pretend I didn't see it. I was right all along that you were a couple" Manager said
 
"H-how did you know?" I asked him
 
"I just knew it when Taeyeon brings you to the set obviously your very jealous with leeteuk right? And now I confirmed it. Kissing on the hospital bed? Hmmm I'll try it sometimes? *laughs*"
 
"Oppa!" Taeyeon exclaimed
Her face is really red now due to embarassment as well as mine.
 
"Aigoo my baby is shy." Her manager said while patting her head.
 
"A-actually We're married already. Are you mad of me not telling you Oppa?" She said
 
"No, I'm just a bit shock but I'm fine about it besides she's your inspiration right? Just be careful to the media okay?"
 
"Yes, we will. But please keep it as a secret Oppa" Taeyeon said
 
"Of course. By the way, I'll go now. I need to take care of the media and your crazy fans. Since Tiffany is here, I will not allow any visitor for you, It will be a ruckus if your co artists will visit you here."
 
"Thank you oppa"
 
"No need to thank me your like a daughter to me. I'll go now.
 
Remember to lock the door in case *smirks*" He said to me.
 
Omoo That was embarassing!
 
4 days later...
 
It's been a two days since Taeyeon got out of the hospital and our relationship went back to the normal.
 
I know that any moment she'll be back in her job soon so I wanted to spend my time left with her.
 
"Taetae" I called her
She's reading a book while lying her head in the headboard.
 
"Hmm?" She respond.
 
"Let's go to the park." I said while crawling near her in the bed.
 
"Eh why? What if people spot us? Besides it's already dark" She closed the book and finally looked at me with furrowed brows
 
"But-- okay fine if you don't want. I'll just take a shower." 
 
I got upset with what she said so I got out of the bed immediately to take a shower. I don't want to argue with her. I'm not in the mood.
 
Before I could enter the bathroom, I felt her hugged me from behind while her chin rested on my shoulders.
 
"Baby are you mad?" She said then she gave me a peck on my cheeks from behind.
 
Now this dork is taming me.
 
"No" I replied shortly
 
"I know you are. Okay we'll go to the park"
 
"Psh. I lost my mood. Just tell me directly if you dont want to go out with me. I'm fine with it."
 
 
"Hmmm so my baby here is sulking."
 
"No I'm not. So let me go. I need to
shower."
 
I wanted to flee from the hug but she turned me around to face her.
 
"Don't be mad please?" She said with a puppy eyes
 
"How can I not be mad when you told you'll make it up to me but I feel like your not putting any effort!" I said with an angry tone
 
"Hmm I don't think so?" She said then she walks to the drawer to get something.
 
"Uhmm How about this? I think I can call this an effort atleast? *grins*" she said while showing me two plane tickets.
 
"We're going to Paris, Tae?" 
 
"Yes not only in Paris but wherever you want, since my baby is sulking I have to show my surprise earlier than planned."
 
"Really!? Thank you my Taetae. *eyesmiles* I was wrong. I'm sorry" I said then I gave her a quick peck on the lips.
 
"So do you like it? We're going on a vacation for a month *smiles*"
 
"A month? Are you serious? How about your job?"
 
"I asked for a break. And besides I want to spend more time with you"
 
"Your so sweet Tae, I love you" I encircled my arms into her neck and gave her a peck on the lips again.
 
"I love you too, Baby" She said then she kissed me on the lips passionately.
 
The kiss got instense as she slid her tongue in my mouth.
 
I jump into her and wrapped my legs around her waist not breaking the kiss. I can't help but to moaned when she my lower lip.
 
I broke the kiss and whisper seductively into her ears "I would be glad if you'll continue what we left in the hospital"
 
"Ehh want happen to the park and to the shower?" She said teasingly
 
"The park? Ughh just screw that! And for the shower? Hmmm I want you to shower me with love *seductive wink*
 
"Oh yesssh baby. My pleasure!" She said then she throw me to the bed and pounce on me.
 
I can help but to giggle with the childish act of my wife.
 
My dorky hubby is back!
 
I'm so happy that everything is alright now
 
Well I hope so..
 
 
-——————
I'm so sorry for not updating this fic for almost a month, I've been busy with something. Peaceeee readers :)
 
Hello to my new subcribers ;)
enjoy reading 
 
comment.vote ^_^