Chapter 18

Secretly Married With Her

 

Yuri's pov

No schedule for today. Wohooo Ohh it's near lunch time.

What should I do today? Maybe I can ask Jessica for lunch again.

"Hello Jessica?"

"Oh Goodmorning Yuri what is it?"

"Uhm Goodmorning, Are you free for lunch?"

"Oh I'm sorry but I got a lot of work to do. I think I'll skip my lunch again today"

"Oh I see Maybe next time. Bye"

Skip Lunch again today? Means she's been skipping lunch for work? Aishh that girl is out of her mind. What if she get sick? And Why Do I even care? Of course she's my friend. -_-

Now I think I'll be eating lunch with myself again.

I went to the Soshi restaurant and eat. This is the place where me and Jessica eat yesterday. Well we talk and talk and we got to know each other. While eating I can't help but to think of Jessica, What if she's hungry right now? What if she collapse while working?

I don't know but since I met her. I always think of her mayber because I'm curious of what is the story behind the sadness in her eyes. 

All I know is just I want to be her friend.

Maybe I should bring her some food. But I don't know where she work. I forgot to ask her yesterday.

Ahhh I should ask Tiffany but I don't know her number -_- Aish this is frustrating.

AHA! Of course I should call Taeyeon and ask for tiffany great!

 

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering what happened last night. Here beside me is my lovely wife who currently hugging me. I can still feel our bare bodies inside our blanket. I'm startled because my phone suddenly rings. I get my phone in the night stand to answer it.

"Hello"

Ohh it's Yuri "Hi Taengoo, are you with your wife now?"

And why is she asking for Tiffany? "Yeah, She's sleeping. Wait, what do you need from her?"

"Ahh, nevermind Taengoo."

"Eh your weird. Well I gotta hung up now I don't want to wake her up. Just call me later Bye." I said

"Okay, bye"

After my coversation with Yuri. I turned to face my wife who is already awake.

"Goodmorning Taetae *smiles*" She said.

"Goodmorning too my wifey. I'm sorry Did I wake you up?" I asked her

"No not really, Who called?"

"Ah it's my bestfriend"

"Who, Yuri?"

"Yeah. oh wait you know each other?"

"Yeah we met two days ago."

"Really? Wow this is a small world. She actually ask about you but I said your sleeping"

"That's odd we just met, maybe she needed something."

"Yeah I guess so. baby you forgot something." I said to her

"Huh What?" She said with confused face

"My morning kiss *pouts*"

"No your not getting any of it" She said sternly

"What?! Why?"

"Because you might not control yourself"

"Huh? But I want my kiss. *pouts* Promise I will not do anything."

"No! Remember you wake me up in the middle of the night to get your so called 'midnight snack'.

Yeah she's right. Ohhh don't look at me like that. It's not my fault that I saw again her cleavage when I look down.

 

"Eeeh it's not my fault that I have a y wife you know. Besides you want it too. *grins*" I said

She glared at me in response. Ohhh

"Fine I'll just find someone to wake up in the middle of the night and also ask for my morning kiss *pouts*" I said

"Don't you dare Kim Taeyeon!"
She said. The next thing I know is she's kissing me. I smiled in between our kisses because of victory.

"There done. I will not let anyone to kiss that You hear me?" She said while pointing to my lips.

"Yes baby I heard you loud and clear."

"Baby you have work today right?" I asked her

 

Tiffany's pov

 

"Baby you have work today right? She asked me.

"Yeah. But how can I work if It still hurts" I said to her

Yeah My lower part still hurts maybe compare to Taeyeon.

Hello? I don't know how many rounds we did last night. But most of the time Taeyeon is dominating. Well I like the feeling of getting dominated by her. At last I gave my ity to the one whom truly loves me. Not one of those guys who's just after my body.

"Omg baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She said with a concerned voice

"No I'm okay."

"You need to rest I'll cook for you."
She said and kissed my forehead.

She was about to stand up but I held her hand and said.

"I love you Taetae."

"Aww my baby is so cute." She said and pinched my cheeks and then she gave a quick peck on my lips.

"I love you more my baby mushroom *smiles*" She said and stands up to get dressed then she gave me clothes to wear.

"Baby wear this. I don't want you to catch a cold. Stay here I'll bring the food here once I'm finished "

Wow her byuntae side is gone now it's her sweet side now. See I never regret loving her.

"It's not like I can't walk. Tae" I said to her

"No it's not that. But I just want my baby to rest. We can't tell you know, we might do something later that requires a lot of energy. *chuckles* So please rest here." 

 

No I'm wrong, it's the byuntae plus the sweet side of her. But I love both sides.

"Hayy Your really a . Okay fine " I said then she walked to door but before she went out she look at me and said.

"Your the here baby,  *grins* I'm not saying anything perhaps we can really do what's on your mind right now. I dont mind *winks*" Then she runs outside.

"YAAAAHHH!" Hayyy that kiddo dork.

 

 

Suddenly.

*rings* *rings*

Ohh Taetae's phone is ringing.

I get then phone from the night stand to see who is calling.

"Oh it's Yuri"

I decided to answer the phone

"Hello?"

"Taengoo"

"Uhh it's not Taeyeon. It's Tiffany. Taeyeon said that maybe you want to talk to me?"

"Oh hi Tiffany. Yeah right uhmm I just want to ask if uhh where does jessica work?"

"She works in my company."

"Ah I see okay. Thanks"

"Why did you ask?"

"Ah nothing. Gotta go now. Thank you"

Ehh she's weird.

 

After Yuri called. I called Jessica and told her that I can't work today. I'm not surpised that she's there eventhough it's her free day. Hayyy she never changed.

 

Yuri's pov

Now I know that she works in the Fashion Elite Co. 

I bought food for her in the restaurant. Then I drive all the way to the company.

Wow this is surely big.

I went to the lobby and ask for assistance. The man said that Jessica's office is on the top floor same as Tiffany. He was surpirsed that I'm here and he even asked for my autograph.

I took the elevator and when I got to the top floor there are only two rooms. Its for the president and the vice president.

I ask the lady who I assume is the secretary.

"Uhmm miss do you know where is the office of Jessica Jung?"

"Uhh y-yes it's t-the VP room" The lady said stuttering

"Ah thank you please don't tell her I'm here. I'll just come in" I said to her

She just nodded in amusement.

 

I open the door and I saw Jessica who seems really busy because she didn't notice that I'm already here.

I put the food in front of her and she seems shocked.

"Oh yuri why are you here?" She said with a confused face

"I got nothing to do so I bought you lunch. You know it's bad to skipped a meal so eat this."

"Ah thankyou but I'm busy. I guess I'll it eat later" She said in an apologetic tone

"Your busy? Or you want me to feed you? I will not eave only if you eat that. Come on I'm being a good friend here *pouts*"

"*sighs*Okay fine, you win"

"Yeahhhh *chuckles*"

I'm just sitting across her table watching her eat.

Wow How can she stay beautiful when she's haggard. She has small glasses and her hair is tied in a messy bun but she still look gorgeous. Can I look beautiful too If I'm like that?

"What are you looking at?" She asked me.

"Nothing. are you really like this? Skipping lunch for work?" 

"Yeah, sort of" She said

"Aish it's bad. Do you work here everday?" 

"Yup. Although I should only be here three days a week."

"What? I think your obsessed at working" I said

"No. I got nothing to do so why not work. I don't want to stay in my house."

"Oh I see you are from another planet. Well since you ate now I gotta go. Goodbye Miss Queen Workaholic Alien."

"Yah!! Don't come back again here again!" She said then galred at me

"Oppss sorry I can't promise that.*sticks tongue out*" I said then ran to the door immediately.

 

--------

I'm sorry for not updating. I'll promise I'll make it up to you guys :)