Chapter 6

Secretly Married With Her

 

Taeyeon's pov
 
I heard Nickhun's car from the outside. Maybe he already leave. Wahaha Taeyeon Defeated Nickhun yeaahhh!
 
I went outside my room with a smile painted on my face.
 
Not too long my smile faded when I saw Tiffany looking at me.
 
I walked to her and act like nothing happen.
 
"Can I ask you something?" She said with a serious face. It's my first time to see her like that. And I admit I'm scared.
 
"Uh y-yeah?" I stuttered because of nervousness.
 
" Why did you do that?"
 
O-ohhh I should have stayed in my room. Wrong move. 
 
"Do what?"
 
"Don't play dumb! Kim Taeyeon you kissed my neck, you hold my hands and lastly you kissed me on the lips! What's wrong with you?!" She said to me with a stern look
 
Omygodd why do you have to be so scary. I don't know what to say I'm in deep trouble. 
 
Me neither I don't know what is the real reason behind my actions. I'm confused
 
"Ohh that. I'm just bored" I said as if I don't care in the world.
 
I regret what I said. I should've choose the right word to say but I'm nervous
 
"Bored?! Haa your just BORED?"
 
"What do you think of me, a toy that you can play with when your bored?!"
 
"No no I swear It's not like that Tiffany" I said to her while waving both of my hands.
 
"And the last thing I know is that I'm not a dummy that you can practice with your drama! I know we were married but you could have atleast respect me! I've suffered for months because of your coldness to me and now your acting like that! I HATE YOU KIM TAEYEON! I HATE YOOUUU!"  She burst out and she ran away from me.
 
I felt guilty when I saw tears fall from her eyes. Suddenly I have this urge to hug her.
 
I ran after her, before she could enter her room, I hug her from behind.
 
Without warning my tears fall too. 
 
She tried to flee from my hug but I'm too strong to handle her.
 
She stop struggling from me as she felt weak.
 
"I HATE YOU KIM TAEYEON *sobs* I hate you..*sobs* I hate youuu.." I felt a pang in my heart when she said those words to me.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Fany-ah...I'm sorry for all the things I have done to you. Sorry for always being cold. Sorry for being an irresponsible wife'. Sorry for not treasuring you. All I know right now is that I regret all the things I have done to you."
 
I turned her around and cupped her face. I looked straight deeply on her eyes but she looked away from me.
 
I remove the drip of tears from her face using my thumb.
 
"Don't look away" I said and she obey.
 
We stared at each other's eyes. Before I break the silence.
 
"I'm sorry..."
 
"I know my sorry is not enough so I'm here to promised something."
 
"I, Kim Taeyeon do solemnly swear to treat my wife Hwang Stephanie Miyoung in a way that a good wife would do. I promise not to be cold to her anymore and I will try my best to take good care of her."
 
I can sense that she's speechless and a little shock because of my words. Me too, I don't expect this words to come out from my mouth.
 
I just said all the words that comes from my heart. The only thing I know right now is that I don't want to hurt her anymore.
 
 
"Now go to sleep and Stop crying Arasso?" I said to her
 
 
I kissed her forehead. She weakly nodded then she went to her room.
 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
My heart beats faster when she looked straight into my eyes. I can see her eyes is full of sincerity. 
 
I was speechless when she promised that she will be a good wife to me.
 
She's totally different from the Taeyeon I used to know.
 
She kissed my forehead. And I can sense that I blush from the sudden contact so I look down and nodded before going inside my room.
 
 
I still can't believe that Taeyeon said it to me. I wish that it is the start of our good relationship.
 
 
------
Short chapter! Sorryy :))
 
comments please:)