Chapter 33

Secretly Married With Her

Tiffany's pov

 

I woke without Taeyeon beside me and found a note at the side table.


Hi love,

I didn't have the heart to wake you up. Please wear the pink dress  at the couch, oh God I haven't seen you yet but I know that you will look absolutely stunning in that dress. Don't eat breakfast 'cause we'll be eating each other. Just kidding, just don't eat. Someone will pick you up at the lobby. I love you :*

-Taeyeon

It's just a simple note but it aready made my day. 

"What are you up to, Tae?" I said to myself while smiling. I went to the bathroom and took a bath, I'm so excited to see my wife.

I went down to the hotel lobby and saw a middle-aged man walking towards me.

"Hi, are you Ma'am Tiffany?" The man said.

"Yes. How did you know?" I replied.

"Your wife instructed me, she said that if there would be a gorgeous woman walking in a pink dress and look like an angel sent from heaven, that would be you." He said while smiling.

"Hahaha seriously, she said that?" Oh Taeyeon, the littlest things that you do can make me feel wobble feelings inside my stomach.

"So shall we?" The man asked and he assisted me to the car.

We went to Place des vosges and I found Taeyeon waiting for me. How could she stand there and wait and looked beautiful?

I went out of the car and a big smile instantly formed on her lips.

"I knew it you look absolutely stunning!" She shouted while walking towards me. She gave me a kiss on my lips as soon as she reached my spot

"You don't look bad yourself." I said and smile. 

"Let's go? I'm hungry." I felt hungry too because I didn't eat breakfast.

She hold my hand and I followed her. I saw a big white cloth laid on the fine grass and a picnic box. 

"For you, my lovely wife." She gave me a stem of red rose then kissed the back of my hand. Then she help me sit down on the cloth.

I can't help but to giggle in her sweet act. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"I told you, you we're sleeping peacefully and I know you're tired last night." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

Oh yeah. She coudn't get enough of me, it's very dangerous to be alone with her 'cause she coudn't keep her hands off to herself. 

"I want you to rest and besides I bought these, I didn't know buying at a market would be this fun. It's actually a first." She continued while taking out the wine and several food at the picnic box.

We ate breakfast and admire the beauty of place des vosges, they say that this is the oldest planned square in Paris and one of the finest in the city.

"Now,I know why parents knows best." Taeyeon said suddenly. 

"Why?" I bend my head and looked at her since her head is in my lap.

"Because look at you, you were the best thing that ever happened to me. Never in my life I felt this happy and contented and somehow I'm afraid that it'll be only you who could make me feel this way because I'll be crazy without you. Please, if ever there's a misunderstanding between please don't ever give up on me cause I'm 100% sure that I will never give up on you." She said then she intertwined our hands.

"Taeyeon, if it's still about what I said before,about the divorce? I said it because I'm angry but there's not even a single percent that I mean it. And yeah, you we're also the  best thing that happened to me, don't be afraid because I will never leave you just promise to be faithful and loyal to me, that's all that I ask. I love you." I said while caressing her face. I can see every little detail of her beautiful face in our position, no wonder why this face is loved by millions.

"I swear to the all the gods that I will forever faithful to you. There might be tempations everywhere but my heart is too  focus on you. I love you." She planted a kiss on the back of my hand and looked at me lovingly.

"Oh god. It's itchy. Can you scratch my back." She rise and sit then she turn her back to me.

"Here?" I asked while scratching her back.

"No. Lower please." She said then she guided my hands.

"Right here?"

"Yeah more on the left side."

"Taetae, are you allergic on something or did a bug bite you?"

"I don't know. A little bit lower."

"Tae, What is this?" I noticed white strings peeking out of her back pocket and pulled it out. 

"It's for you. Open it." She said while grinning.

Inside the small cloth bag is a necklace with a small circle pinkish ruby pendant. 

She scratched her and said. "Uhmm. I was walking earlier while buying for our picnic and I saw that and I thought that maybe it will good on you and I -" 

I cutted her off and kissed her lips. Maybe she thought that I don't like it.

"I love it. Will you do the honor?" I laid the necklace in my palm and it give it to her.

"Gladly. I thought you don't like it." She smiled and put the necklace around my neck.

"I knew it, it looked perfect on you. I grew to love the color pink because of you, this color suits you in every little possible way."

"Thank you, Tae. I love you." And I give her a sweet smile.

She smiled at me wickedly and gave me a knowing look. "My Godness Kim Taeyeon! You're not possibly thinking about.. Oh god it's broad daylight."

"What people have s*x everyday!" She said defensively.

"Yes, but not in public we're people can basically see you." I retorted.

"It's Paris, people woudn't mind and I'm not saying we should do it here." She said while looking at secluded area in the park.

"I'm still young and I feel like I am already worn out." 

"Hahaha and you believe that? It takes decades to be worn out. And besides even if you're already worn out, you will still be the most beautiful woman for me." She said with a smirk.

"Seriously?? I can't believe you're my wife!" I said in disbelief.

"Hahaha I love you. And you can't blame me, you're too hot to resist." She said then then she dragged to the secluded area.

She kissed my lips with full of eagerness. I was aroused when she placed her left knee in my groin area. Her kisses went to my neck. And I know from this very moment the I already give in. She really know my weakness and spots.

"Nghhh Don't leave a mark. I'm warning you, Tae." She stop for a second and I felt her smile in my neck and kissed it again but this time she it harder.

"O-ohhh you stubborn kid." I let out a moan when her hand touches my mounds. The next thing I know her head is already under my dress, eating me alive.

.
.
.

"Holy sh*t. That was amazing!" Taeyeon said with a big smile on her face.

"I can't believe we did it here." I said while panting. 

"It's one of the best." She kissed my forehead and smile.


---

Taeyeon and I rode a Cruise ship that's overlooking to the city. We get a panoramic view to the forefront and enjoy the beauty of Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Pont Alexandre III and many more. 

"It's really beautiful here." I said.

"I know but not as much beautiful as you." I heard Taeyeon said from behind. Taeyeon encircled her arms around me and laid her head in my shoulders.

"Stop being cheesy. You dork."

"What? you liked it!"

I felt her planting soft kisses in my shoulders then she nibbled my neck, I can't help but grasp when she gently knead my left mound.

"Oh my T-tae." She just had me earlier this morning and she's back at it agin.

"Ma'am" We both frozed when we heard a boy speak. Taeyeon's hand immediately retracted from my mound and I instantly missed her warmth. It's a good thing that our back is facing the boy or we could've been caught in act.

 After an awkward silence the boy continued, "Here's is the wine that you order. I'll just place it here." 

"That was close." I said 

"That's exciting." Taeyeon said while squealing like a kid.

"You really can't keep your hands to yourself."

"Don't act like you don't like it, Honey!"

"Shut up!"

"Oh my T-tae." Taeyeon said imitating my words earlier.

"I'm telling you to shut up or you will be sleeping.." I said while giving her a warning look.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm not saying anything." She said the she put her hands in the air.

Hahaha she's really afraid in sleeping at the couch.

"I can't believe, I married a s*x maniac."

"Hahaha in case you forgot, we're in the city of love. And we're supposed to make love every single day." 

I hit her head with my palm and glared at her.

"Fine. Stop being scary. I'll behave. At least for now." She said then she hugged me again from behind and whispered something in my ear. "I love you."

I can't help but to smile.

We both watched the sunset and the monuments around the city lit slowly.

"You are my sun, Tiffany."

"Because I light up your world?" I said with a questioning look.

Taeyeon chuckles and hugged me tighter.

"No." She replied. I untangled her hands and turned my back around to face her.

"Then why?" 

She looked at me lovingly while caressing my face.

"Oh god. You're so beautiful that you made me forget about my pickup line." She said with a frown on her face.

I felt my cheeks reddened "You, sweet-talker." I slapped her arms and laughed.

_________
A/N:

I can't believe that I fell asleep last night without posting this. Sorry. Peace Hahaha.

Thank you again for those who congratulated me.

You know the drill guys.
Comment and Upvote. Lovelots.