Chapter 23

Secretly Married With Her

Tiffany's pov

 
I'm here at the kitchen cooking breakfast for Taeyeon. She's probably tired due to her compact schedule.
 
Suddenly, I felt someone hugged my waist from behind.
 
"Goodmorning, Fany ah. Why did you leave me alone in our room *pouts* I'm not used to wake up without you by my side" She said as she rest her chin in my shoulder.
 
"Goodmorning Taetae, I'm sorry I just want to cook breakfast for you" I said
 
"Hmmm. You smells good. Smells like bacon" She said as she sniffs my neck
 
"T-taetae it tickles. Of course I'm cooking bacon. How can I finish this if you will keep on doing that." 
 
"Let me stay, I just missed you, Baby" She said
 
"That's what you get for always coming home late at night. I missed you too, Tae. Now go to the dining room and wait for me, I'll finished this before anything miracle happen." I said
 
"*pouts* Okay." 
 
I tilted my head and give her pouting lips a kiss.
 
"You pouting Baby. Go wait for me there. And I have something important to tell you." I said.
 
 
---------
 
 
"Wow Mrs. Kim your cooking skills improved. The bacons are not burnt. *chuckles*" Taeyeon said.
 
"Yahh! Can you praise me without an insult?!" I said
 
"Woah! Easy there Mrs. Kim, burnt or not I will still eat it. *chuckles*" 
 
I blushed at what she said so I immediately shove food into my mouth to hide my face.
 
It's time to tell her.
"Taetae, I'll be gone for two weeks" I said
 
"What?!" She said in a surprised tone
 
"I'll be in US for two weeks to do some business deals and I need to check the company's status there " I explained
 
"But two weeks is long *pouts*. How can I live without you?"
 
"Tae, Two weeks is just a snap, this is really important. Get yourself busy and don't missed me too much. Okay?"
 
"Hayy what else can I do? Promise me to comeback as soon as possible okay? Btw when are you leaving?"
 
"Tomorrow morning" I said
 
"Tomorrow?! Isn't that fast? I thought I could spend the whole sunday with you before you leave." She said sadly
 
"I'm sorry but I need to get there as soon as possible" I said
 
"*sighs* Okay, I'll send you tomorrow at the airport."
 
 
We spent the whole day just cuddling with each other until the night came.
 
"Baby, I will missed you." Taeyeon said
 
"I'll video call everyday so you will not missed me okay?"
 
"Hmmm Promise?" She said like a child
 
"Yeah of course, I'll do anything for my Taetae."
 
"I remember I will get busier for the next weeks."
 
"Huh why?" I asked.
 
"Remember I told you about the dancing show. I need to practice for my perfomance. I don't know where to insert it since my schedule is full, I have no options left but to practice on saturdays and sundays or after my filming."
 
"Aww My poor baby. Don't forget to eat and get enough sleep. Don't tire yourself too much. I don't want to comeback here with you being a zombie. Goodluck to your perf, I know you can do it,Taetae"
 
"You really know how to lighten my mood." She said with a smile.
 
"Of course because I'm your wife." I said proudly
 
"Hmm really? I don't think so."
 
"Yahhhhh!"
 
"I'm just kidding *laughs*. I love you my wifey."
 
"I love you too my hubby"
 
"I think ants are coming. *laughs* Come on let's sleep. We're early tomorrow." She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist protectively.
 
"Okay. Goodnight Tae" I said as I rest my head into her chest.
 
"Goodnight Fany-ah" She said and kissed my forehead.
 
Hayy I will surely miss this dork beside me.
--------
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
"Call me when you get there, okay?" I said 
 
"Yes, I will"
 
Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 24B to San Francisco . We are now inviting passengers to begin boarding at this time. Thankyou
 
"Go now. Take care of yourself there I love you" I said and kissed her on the lips which she immediately responded back.
 
I swear people are staring but I don't care since I'm in my disguised clothes.
 
"I love you too, Taetae. I'll go now Goodbye" She said then walked away.
 
I watched her figure waledaway until she's completely gone.
 
*sighs* I'll missed you Fany-ah
 
I was driving back home when I recieved a text message.
 
 
From: Manager
 
Taeyeon ah, I think you need to start to practice the dance. You don't have much time left"
 
 
My manager is right so I called Hyuna immediately.
 
"Hello, Hyuna?"
 
"Who's this?" She sounded sleepy
 
"Ah Goodmorning. It's me Taeyeon did I disturbed your sleep?" 
 
"No not really."
 
"Is that so. Uhmm I just wanna ask if your free today so we can start our dancing session?" I said
 
"Yeah I'm free. Meet me in an hour. I'll send you my address. I have a dancing studio inside my house" She said
 
"Oh I see. Okay. Bye see you later"
 
After our call, she hung up.
I reached my house and get the things I need.
 
Then drive to the address Hyuna gave me.
 
It took only less half an hour to reach the place.
 
*knock* *knock*
 
The door open reaveling hyuna who is wearing a white open sides tank top and a denim shorts which reveals her assets.
 
This is trouble. How can I concentrate if she's wearing something like that.
 
"*gulps* Uh Hi" I said nervously
 
"Hello, come in"
 
"Thanks"
 
She guided me to her house until we reached the dancing studio.
 
"So shall we start?" Hyuna said
 
"Uh Yes."
 
"So first just sit there and watch me dance. I will show the whole dance you will be performing."
 
"Oh okay"
 
She walked to the sound system area to start the music.
 
 
Hyuna started to dance when the music begins.
Her hips sway ily from side to side, hands traveling from her upper body to her thighs and her body sways gracefully. 
 
I swear I can almost see what's inside her open sides tanktop. I don't know but I'm totally seduced right now. 
 
What's wrong with me?
 
Omg what am I doing? I'm supposed to  watch her dance moves not the dancer itself.
 
Is it normal that I'm lusting over on someone other than my wife?
 
No. This is so wrong.
 
 
 
Hyuna's pov
 
I swear I can see Taeyeon from the reflection of the mirror, she's checking me out. Her eyes glued on my body and that makes me dance more ily and teasingly in a seductive manner.
 
After the song is finished. I walked to Taeyeon and asked her how is my dance but she's not answering.
 
I smile in my thought as I saw her spacing out.
 
Is she thinking naughty things about me because that's what I can see on her face right now.
 
My... my... my Taeyeon, don't worry you'll be mine soon *smirks*
 
Is my impact on her is that high? Because until now she's not answering me.
 
I decided to act like I'm angry to snap her out of her thoughts
 
"Hey! Taeyeon I'm telling you if your not serious about this, you can find your own trainer. I don't have time playing with you" I said in an angry tone.
 
I was about to walked away but she grabbed my wrist. 
 
It worked!
 
"Ah I'm sorry. It's just that-- uhmm nothing. " Taeyeon said.
 
It's just that your checking me out?
Just spill it Taeyeon *smirks*
 
She immediately retrieved her hand from my wrist and I'm disappointed with that.
 
"Ah The dance is great. Y-yeah its good." She said while scratching the back of her neck
 
 
 
"Okay. Be focus will you? Now Let me teach you the steps." I said
 
"Ah yes I'm sorry again" She said
 
Step 1 in making Taeyeon mine is a success! *evil smile*
 
-----
 
For my new subscribers, hello :))
 
Thanks for those who upvote. :))
I wanna hear your Comments guys. Sorry if I can't reply. I will... someday. Haha Tests in school are killing me!! Sorry for a very slow update.
 
^_^