Chapter 32

Secretly Married With Her

Taeyeon's pov


Today is our flight to Paris and everything is set.

"Fany ah are you ready?" I said and kissed her cheeks. I just got home from the company and I have already fixed things with my manager.

He said that my movie with Leeteuk will be release two months from now therefore I will not have any interviews and any movie promotions. So I'm free to spend a month out of the country with my wifey .

"Yes baby, Jess will take care of the company while I'm gone" Tiffany replied with an eyesmile.

"That's great. Wait Is that enough for a month?" I said while looking at a small pink vintage suitcase.

"No Taetae. My luggages are still at our room."

"Oh Okay, I'll get it so we can get going." 

"Okay Tae, I'll be right in the car."

I went to our room and found a large version of a pink vintage suitcase from earlier.

What do I expect expect from my wife. A pink monster!

I lifted the suitcase but to my surprise....

"Ohh Holy sh*t it's heavy. Is there an alligator inside this" I thought as I carried the luggage

The luggage was so heavy that I had to dragged it all the way to the garage. No wonder Tiffany left it in our room because she can't bring it.

Ughh this is freakin' heavy!

"Yahh, why do you have to bring so many things" I yelled to my wife as soon as I saw her inside the car.

"I don't know what to bring so I just put all of it there." She said and shrugged her shoulders

"It's not like we will live there forever" I said while dragging the suitcase to the trunk.

"There's still left in the closet that I want to bring but there's no place left in my suitcase *pouts*" She said and I can see her cute face in side mirror

Aishh my wife is so unpredictable and that made me fall in love with her all over again.

I went inside the car and beads of sweat starts to form on my forehead. 

"Taetae you're sweating" She said while wiping my sweats with a tissue.

"It's your fault, I got tired with your heavy suitcase *pouts* So Taetae needs a kiss here" I said while pointing to my lips.

"Aww. Here" She gave me a soft quick peck on the lips and that's enough to make me feel like I'm in heaven.

"*pinches cheeks* Stop daydreaming and drive or else we'll be late, Tae *chuckles*"

I snapped out of my own thoughts and start driving to the airport.

----

Few days later...

 

Tiffany's pov

"Babeee. Why are you wearing that? See everyone's gawking at you *pouts*" Taeyeon said while watching me walk towards her

what's wrong with wearing a red bikini on the beach? 

"Let them. Just keep on checking out other's " I said with annoyance

"What? I am n-not?" she's obviously caught 

"Says the person who stares at the of every passerby" I said sarcastically

"I-ah W-ait here. I'll get something" She panicked and ran away.

She came back with a see-through shirt in her hands and wore it to me. I can't help but smile with her sweet gesture but then I remembered what she did earlier.

"Now, that's better *grin*" She said while looking at my body

"Do you think I'll let you go that easy? Huh*glares*" 

Her smile fell when she failed to divert my attention.

"Okay *shivers* stop glaring, I do checked out others. But seriously speaking, you got the best in the world. Others are nothing compare to you. That's why these are my favorites" She said while groping the cheeks of my .

"Yahh you byuntae. You are only allowed to look at me!"

"Yes ma'am!" She said cheerfully
But then just a seconds away she looked at something in awe...when I looked at where she was looking, my blood boils. Ughh this girl!!

"YAHHHHH!! what did I just told you!" I yelled which made her snapped out of her own thoughts.

"Eehhh but look it's not my fault, her 's practically telling you to look at it, I means it's so big!" 

"That's it! You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" I walked away from her and head straight to the hotel

"W-wait nooooooo. I'm sorry!." I heard Taeyeon said while running after me.

Taeyeon spend the day apologizing to me. I'm actually not mad at her, I just want to teach her a lesson. She's too cute when she begs me *evil grins*

"Pretty pleaseee forgive me my Fany *pouts*"

"Don't pout at me, that's not gonna work"

"But please I don't want to sleep on the couch *pouts*"

"Not my problem." I said nonchalantly

She walked away and sat on the couch while crossing her arms. Sulking kid *laughs* kyeopta

 

I was looking through the magnificent view of Paris in the balcony of our hotel room when I felt warms hands embraced me from the back.

"It's beautiful" Taeyeon murmurs in my ears

"Yeah breath taking" I replied

"Hmm just like you" I can't help but to blush with her simple comment

We stayed for a few minutes before Taeyeon turned my body around to face her greeting me with her smiling face.

"Hey baby, let's eat dinner outside. I heard that this restaurant have a nice view of the eiffel tower and we could walk there once we're finish. What do you think? *grins* "

"Hmmm not bad."

"So Let's go?" She held out her hand and I grabbed it.

 

We arrived at the restaurant after a few minutes. It really does have an amazing view of the tower.

"Perfect restaurant plus perfect scenery complements with a beautiful lady in front of me *smiles*" Taeyeon said

"Stop it you're making me blush"

"Aigoo, My wifey so cute" 

The dinner went smooth. We talked about things and laughed at most of it. 

Seriously we're like a teenager couple.

 

After eating, we walked hand in hand freely until we reached the famous tower.

We stayed silent while admiring the place.

 

Taeyeon hold both of my hands and looked at me lovingly.

"Tiffany Hwang, my wifey I know I'm not good enough for you. I know I've been cruel to you before. I know that I hurted you in the past. I know there are guys out there better than me. But Thank you, thank you for choosing me thank you for giving me another chance and thank you for not giving up on me and of course thank you for loving me. I'm so lucky to have you by my side. Under this tower I wanted to proclaimed this, I am inlove with you Tiffany Hwang and that will never change as long as I live" She said with full of sincerity then she gave me a soft kiss in my forehead

This girl have that power that made me fall for her again and again.

"Don't say things like you weren't good for me or there are better guys out there. Do you forget that you are the most wanted girl in korea? I should consider myself as lucky then *eyesmiles* and Kim Taeyeon I can't imagined a day without loving you, take note of that." She smile dorkily and gave me a peck on the lips.

"You forgive me already?" She said playfully

"Silly, I was just teaching you a lesson"

Taeyeon's smile got wider when I said that

"Come on let's go and stop smiling like that. People think you're weird"  I said and dragged her with me.

"And this weird is the one you love the most. *grins* 

 

 

I guess I will not be sleeping in the couch tonight readers *winks* -Taeyeon

 

-------------

Hi, This author is like a mushroom, popping out of nowhere. Sorry for that.

So yeah Comment & Upvote if you still like the story :) 15 votes left, near 100 votes. So help me guys? be my inspiration :) 

ciao!